Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

is that confirmation that that's what you were aiming for?
I read it as "whatever" but more polite. I can't speak for anyone but the idea that they were "aiming for" something to somehow impress you with seems unlikely and far-fetched.
Have you started constructing a mountain of garbage at your current place like you did at the motorcycle garage you lived at? You could vlog about that!

I read it as "whatever" but more polite. I can't speak for anyone but the idea that they were "aiming for" something to somehow impress you with seems unlikely and far-fetched.
Have you started constructing a mountain of garbage at your current place like you did at the motorcycle garage you lived at? You could vlog about that!
you're not a very good read of people though, you've proven that time and time again. your insights are not here needed.

the question is what to call myself. possible choices are Saint Rifke (for obvious reasons), Duchess (for obvious reasons), or Lady Morrissey (for obvious reasons). but ultimately the final choice wont be shared here because i have no intention of sharing it with any of you!

im going to use my blog to appeal to people in london to let me live with them. despite it all i still have faith that not all people in the world are such deadbeats as the people at morrrisey so low.

From the bus windows I could see rough sleeping people on the sidewalks. It was cold out. I was in my cozy arctic fleece, knowing I have a warm home to go to after my shopping at the art supply store. I set out to donate 12 pieces of artwork to ease poverty, homelessness, and mental illnesses, but the event was canceled. Maybe if someone wants to buy another piece, I'll ask them to donate the money to The Kettle Society. Because I'm doing okay...if I can afford the highest quality colored pencils, I must be doing okay. My food, housing, clothes, transportation, etc. are great, so, unless I need the money for myself at some point, I'd like any money my art makes to go to that charitable society I mentioned. Maybe I'll even give back that $80 a painting sold for, and ask the buyer to donate it to The Kettle Society instead. Hmm! It would make doing my taxes simpler.

And I told her I want to include a 2nd painting she can choose around November 20th, when there should be quite a few pieces she hasn't seen yet. Because, I thought about it, looking at the photo, and feel the paint is so thin, too thin. I want her to have another piece for her dough.

From the bus windows I could see rough sleeping people on the sidewalks. It was cold out. I was in my cozy arctic fleece, knowing I have a warm home to go to after my shopping at the art supply store. I set out to donate 12 pieces of artwork to ease poverty, homelessness, and mental illnesses, but the event was canceled. Maybe if someone wants to buy another piece, I'll ask them to donate the money to The Kettle Society. Because I'm doing okay...if I can afford the highest quality colored pencils, I must be doing okay. My food, housing, clothes, transportation, etc. are great, so, unless I need the money for myself at some point, I'd like any money my art makes to go to that charitable society I mentioned. Maybe I'll even give back that $80 a painting sold for, and ask the buyer to donate it to The Kettle Society instead. Hmm! It would make doing my taxes simpler.
It’s a Beautiful thing to count your blessings.
No matter how small they may seem.
When you have a roof and food and clothes especially in these dark times you realise how blessed you are.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom