Proof Spirit "Pretty Girls Make Graves" graphical poster of Smiths' lyrics

Have fun spotting the different songs. I particularly liked "on cold leather seats well it suddenly struck me -I just might die with a smile on my face alter all"

Pretty Girls Make Graves Smiths Comic Poster (Open Edition) - Proof Spirit

£10.00

Poster print of the "Pretty Girls Make Graves" comic strip, a story in 36 panels, each based on a lyric by Morrissey from songs by The Smiths. Each panel is coloured to match the duotone sleeve of its original release.

The print is A3 in size (420mm x 297mm) on 250gsm paper and is despatched (worldwide) in a sturdy cardboard tube.

1602_PGMG_Poster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So realistic with Mozza portrayed as being interested in women!

NOT.

What a bitter cum guzzling ass worshipper you are.
Morrissey has been linked with women and according to friends he has been with a woman for years now.

Some of the homos are just so backwards

What a bitter cum guzzling ass worshipper you are.
Morrissey has been linked with women and according to friends he has been with a woman for years now.

Some of the homos are just so backwards

Moz is the one who's ass backwards, dickwad! The woman you speak of is named Damon. No anal for me. I do swill cum by the tubful, though. It's just so tasty. #NoHomo

giphy.gif

Morrissey is not gay. He has been linked to many women over the years. Jake (previously) and Damon were his assistants. What's wrong with male assistants? Jake is currently married to a woman, has kids, lives in the Midwest and probably eats McDonalds almost every night. Doesn't sound very gay to me. Ever notice Morrissey never plays "Gay Festivals" or mentions "Gay Rights". He wrote a song called the "Lazy Dykes". Get it? Probably not. Anonymous-

Morrissey is not gay. He has been linked to many women over the years. Jake (previously) and Damon were his assistants. What's wrong with male assistants? Jake is currently married to a woman, has kids, lives in the Midwest and probably eats McDonalds almost every night. Doesn't sound very gay to me. Ever notice Morrissey never plays "Gay Festivals" or mentions "Gay Rights". He wrote a song called the "Lazy Dykes". Get it? Probably not. Anonymous-

You sound like a Lezzy Dyke, bitch. I suggest you pull your gnarled fist out of your girlfriend's vagina before you post here again. Silly old sea dog.

what the hell is wrong with you people?!

My favorites are "Do you see me when we pass, I half die" and "under the iron bridge we kissed..."

Enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom