PROPER: MUST READ!!!****MY LIFE W/MOZ INFO!!!

• Thread starter PROPER: MANDATORY READ!!*****
  • Start date
P

PROPER: MANDATORY READ!!*****

YOU FAIL TO MENTION THAT IN THE ACTUAL MOVIE "MY LIFE WITH MORRISSEY" THEY FLASH THE ACTUAL STREET SIGN OF MORRISSEYS HOUSE, SHOULDN'T YOU BE PISSED ABOUT THAT? THAT IS EVEN MORE UNBELIEVABLE.

Im pissed about it all........But putting someones house on a f***in dvd and then videotaping it???? thats f***ing unacceptable.......Now,I am in a very shitty shitty mood.I will now gladly be an unfan of abe's........ he is Public enemy #1....."he didnt know it happend??" Bullshit...thats like kobe saying"i didnt know what i did was wrong"........ Ask those f***in dunces in New orleans who videotaped that girl bangin all those guys..and then getting raped by them and filming it...do you think they"didnt know it happened"????? i dont buy it.

BUG EYED FATTY IS GUILTY!!!! LET'Z BAN HIM FROM HERE!!!

Listen,if you want to know eher the f***in man lives,its easy to get the info sure. but you never....ever...ever...f***in give it out like that. I dont give a f***ity f*** if you're giving it to the POPe himself,you do not under any circumstances,give it out,especially on a dvd.Ive joked about giving it out a million times,yet i have never,nor will ever give it out to anyone. If you're a fan,then you'll find out. Its not a big deal,hes hardly home and most of you will sit in front of his home anyways for hours and could be arrested for hanging out there. But,you never............ever...do something like this.Im so sick,i cant eat a bowl of yoshinoya...and you all know the PIMP loves yoshinoya........

Back
Top Bottom