Morrissey Central "REALITY", "UNOFFICIAL VIDEO", "MEET IS MURDER" (March 24, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "REALITY"

0-8_ooaxjy.jpg

Morrissey Central: "UNOFFICIAL VIDEO"

Morrissey Central: "MEET IS MURDER"

0-7_el6h23.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Now that globalisation has been scrapped and we're all on house arrest I suppose Morrissey was right about mass immigration all along.

These last few years of virtually open borders where a city the size of Coventry was added to Britain's population yearly, didn't really bring many benefits to the table did it?

Morrissey is owed many apologies I think.

He's mentioned mass immigration twice & even then he didn't call for it to stopped.

Roger Daltrey said he would never forgive Labour for mass immigration, votes Tory & voted for Brexit. Has it dented The Who's reputation? Not even a tiny bit.

Is he mad that Morrissey didn't post about his crossword that's yet to appear? Or is he accusing the meme of stealing his ideas?
Or is he saying that Morrissey is insensitive for posting the anagram that he tried to have published & had to reword? Or is he just advertising his crossword? ?

Lol no f***ing idea...he just wants to be noticed...by anyone. Just a f***ing weirdo clamouring for attention...ADHD kinda thing.

Look at the track record; mastermind TV quiz, 15 to 1 or some such TV quiz, multiple Moz related events organiser/attendee, corrupt mod that was sacked from Moz solo, writes x-words for Independent, serial keyboard protester...just an utter shameful narcissist & embarrassment of the highest order...walter mitty type.

He's mentioned mass immigration twice & even then he didn't call for it to stopped.

Roger Daltrey said he would never forgive Labour for mass immigration, votes Tory & voted for Brexit. Has it dented The Who's reputation? Not even a tiny bit.
I didn't know that about Roger Daltrey. I have even more respect for him now. The EU is evil ultra-capitalist shite (Europe's great though). I don't like the voting Tory bit so much, but it's not as if there's much choice these days. Galloway's new party looks interesting. Patriotic Alternative is worth keeping an eye on (if only to wind up the liberals). But Labour have betrayed the working class and are so batshit with wokeness that their days are done.

I'm gonna tell you something now
I write crosswords for newspapers.
I spotted that anagram ages ago, I submitted it in a puzzle, but it was rejected, because it was thought it was too insensitive.
So I re-wrote it. It will appear in the Independent On Sunday Crossword this coming weekend.

The Independent on Sunday was last published on 20 March 2016.

^This, ladies and gentlemen, is a Melvis whore. ...the sort of f***-tard who ignores the irrational reality of their own existence, in order to hurl nonsensical, hypocritical diatribes - for self-comfort. This, ladies and gentlemen, is a “half-wit piece of shit” - with four “M” and a silent “Q”.

Fak Arf.
Thanks for posting...dickhead skinny. Bravery award heading your way. Well done.
Did Tesco reject your job application? No wonder really is there? f***s sake.

Lol no f***ing idea...he just wants to be noticed...by anyone. Just a f***ing weirdo clamouring for attention...ADHD kinda thing.

Look at the track record; mastermind TV quiz, 15 to 1 or some such TV quiz, multiple Moz related events organiser/attendee, corrupt mod that was sacked from Moz solo, writes x-words for Independent, serial keyboard protester...just an utter shameful narcissist & embarrassment of the highest order...walter mitty type.

I think he's still pissed off that he never got on Countdown.

I didn't know that about Roger Daltrey. I have even more respect for him now. The EU is evil ultra-capitalist shite (Europe's great though). I don't like the voting Tory bit so much, but it's not as if there's much choice these days. Galloway's new party looks interesting. Patriotic Alternative is worth keeping an eye on (if only to wind up the liberals). But Labour have betrayed the working class and are so batshit with wokeness that their days are done.

David Essex wrote anti-immigration poems! Poems!

John Lydon (might have the spelling wrong, the Sex Pistols lead singer) is pro-Trump, pro-Brexit & hates Corbyn & The Labour Party.

To universal tumbleweed.

I spotted that anagram ages ago, I submitted it in a puzzle, but it was rejected, because it was thought it was too insensitive.
So I re-wrote it. It will appear in the Independent On Sunday Crossword this coming weekend.

Dear Uncleskinny,

Please shut up. You are spending so much of your lifetime criticizing someone you are supposed to hate...

Stay safe...

John Lydon (might have the spelling wrong, the Sex Pistols lead singer) is pro-Trump, pro-Brexit & hates Corbyn & The Labour Party.

To universal tumbleweed.
Wow, David Essex has always looked like a nice man. I now know he's nice inside and out.

Lydon can do no wrong - him and Moz are the last true living punks. They speak the truth and take shit from no one - especially not bullies who say their opinions need to be 'corrected'. They are real honest free-speaking, free-expressing anti-authoritarians.

Random thought, but this site should probably have a chat room.
A chat room might be nice. ...but a proper ring would be a better way of knocking out these tiny-minded scumbags.
Now that globalisation has been scrapped and we're all on house arrest I suppose Morrissey was right about mass immigration all along.

These last few years of virtually open borders where a city the size of Coventry was added to Britain's population yearly, didn't really bring many benefits to the table did it?

Morrissey is owed many apologies I think.
YES! ...because white people travel in to foreign countries, bringing a virus home and spreading it to their family, friends and neighbours has something to do with immigration.

Please stay in quarantine. Nobody wants you tripping over your clown shoes on the way up the stairs from mommy’s basement.

A chat room might be nice. ...but a proper ring would be a better way of knocking out these tiny-minded scumbags.

YES! ...because white people travel in to foreign countries, bringing a virus home and spreading it to their family, friends and neighbours has something to do with immigration.

Please stay in quarantine. Nobody wants you tripping over your clown shoes on the way up the stairs from mommy’s basement.
I don't think white people (or any people) should be allowed to leave their country - virus time or not. I think people should stay in their own countries. Business meeting abroad? Use Skype. Holiday? Discover the beauty of your own land like we used to not so long ago. Want to move back to your ancestral homeland? Yes please, and bring your entire family too. Nice knowing you but don't come back.

I am anti-free movement - and have stated it before on this site way before any of this virus lockdown nonsense.

Also, note that I reside in England where most of us tend to live in flats or tightly packed terraced houses like you see on Coronation Street - we don't have the luxury of basements like you spacious yankees. If you choose to live the hikikomori lifestyle it's the bedroom or nothing.

Last edited:
I don't think white people (or any people) should be allowed to leave their country - virus time or not. I think people should stay in their own countries. Business meeting abroad? Use Skype. Holiday? Discover the beauty of your own land like we used to not long ago. Want to move back to your ancestral home? Yes please, and hey, bring your entire family too. Nice knowing you but don't come back.

I am anti-free movement - and have stated it before on this site way before any of this virus lockdown nonsense.

Also, I reside in England where most of us tend to live in flats or tightly packed terraced houses like you see on Coronation Street - we don't have the luxury of basements like you spacious yankees. If you choose to live the hikikimori lifestyle it's the bedroom or nothing.
Poor thing. You are so much.

Wow, David Essex has always looked like a nice man. I now know he's nice inside and out.

Lydon can do no wrong - him and Moz are the last true living punks. They speak the truth and take shit from no one - especially not bullies who say their opinions need to be 'corrected'. They are real honest free-speaking, free-expressing anti-authoritarians.

Yeah, I might not agree with an artist (at the time or ever), but it's important that no issue is completely taboo. All sorts of unjust & horrific things get hidden behind taboos.

Thanks for posting...dickhead skinny. Bravery award heading your way. Well done.
Did Tesco reject your job application? No wonder really is there? f***s sake.
I ain’t skinny, Shit-stain. I’m a 6’ 3”, 220lb Adonis of lean. ...and a dentist!

Pop by my clinic. You’re well overdue for some dental work, bitch. ;)

To universal tumbleweed.
This is the greatest, most telling post you’ve shared so far. Carry on, ya wee try-hard. No doubt, somebody cares.

Dear Uncleskinny,

Please shut up. You are spending so much of your lifetime criticizing someone you are supposed to hate...

Stay safe...
^BRILLIANT souls around here.

Has the translator arrived?

Yeah, I might not agree with an artist (at the time or ever), but it's important that no issue is completely taboo. All sorts of unjust & horrific things get hidden behind taboos.
If only everyone shared your opinion the world would be a saner place. The fact that The Sun's ludicrous Moz article accusing him of paedoism in the 80s was instantly forgotten says a lot about how sane, collected and ungullible we were then compared to how hysterical we've become now at the least provocation.

Last edited:
I don't think white people (or any people) should be allowed to leave their country - virus time or not. I think people should stay in their own countries. Business meeting abroad? Use Skype. Holiday? Discover the beauty of your own land like we used to not long ago. Want to move back to your ancestral home? Yes please, and hey, bring your entire family too. Nice knowing you but don't come back.

Also, note that I reside in England where most of us tend to live in flats or tightly packed terraced houses like you see on Coronation Street - we don't have the luxury of basements like you spacious yankees. If you choose to live the hikikimori lifestyle it's the bedroom or nothing.
...then you’re EXACTLY the f***ing ill-raised, closeted, bubble-dwelling f***-tard that your posts indicate.

Nuff said.

You need love. YOU have no true talent. (Hence crosswords and Twittering lol) Whoever made that video was so unlike you. They have an undamaged soul. Beautiful and the song may be the most outstanding SPM has ever produced. Laters heaters.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom