Morrissey Central "REALITY", "UNOFFICIAL VIDEO", "MEET IS MURDER" (March 24, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "REALITY"

0-8_ooaxjy.jpg

Morrissey Central: "UNOFFICIAL VIDEO"

Morrissey Central: "MEET IS MURDER"

0-7_el6h23.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I don't think white people (or any people) should be allowed to leave their country - virus time or not. I think people should stay in their own countries. Business meeting abroad? Use Skype. Holiday? Discover the beauty of your own land like we used to not long ago. Want to move back to your ancestral home? Yes please, and hey, bring your entire family too. Nice knowing you but don't come back.

I am anti-free movement - and have stated it before on this site way before any of this virus lockdown nonsense.

Also, note that I reside in England where most of us tend to live in flats or tightly packed terraced houses like you see on Coronation Street - we don't have the luxury of basements like you spacious yankees. If you choose to live the hikikimori lifestyle it's the bedroom or nothing.
Am I a “yankee”, Deirdre? ...and were you under the impression that someone who travels extensively requires advice from the squat of a lippy tart with the world experience of an old shoe from the War of Independence?

...not that you’d know anything about that.

Reap what you sow, bitch.

If only everyone shared your opinion the world would be a saner place. The fact that Moz's Sun article accusing him of paedoism in the 80s was instantly forgotten says a lot about how sane, collected and ungullible we were then compared to how hysterical we've become now at the least provocation.
Says the twat that doesn’t travel outside her bubble.

I'm gonna tell you something now
I write crosswords for newspapers.
I spotted that anagram ages ago, I submitted it in a puzzle, but it was rejected, because it was thought it was too insensitive.
So I re-wrote it. It will appear in the Independent On Sunday Crossword this coming weekend.
Insensitive? Not surprising at a paper where you work I guess.

...then you’re EXACTLY the f***ing ill-raised, closeted, bubble-dwelling f***-tard that your posts indicate.

Nuff said.
If there was no free movement between countries there would be no pandemic and we wouldn't all be currently under house arrest.

Do you realise that the freedoms we enjoyed up until mere days ago will probably never be fully reinstated?

In the UK a few years back they closed most of its libraries due to 'austerity'. They have no intention of ever opening them again.

Free movement is a 'freedom' we can do without. We are currently experiencing the result of what it brings.

Last edited:
Am I a “yankee”, Deirdre? ...and were you under the impression that someone who travels extensively requires advice from the squat of a lippy tart with the world experience of an old shoe from the War of Independence?

...not that you’d know anything about that.

Reap what you sow, bitch.
The only Deirdre I know ends with Barlow, young man. Not me. But with you being a yankee I've probably lost you there...

Last edited:
Free movement is a 'freedom' we can do without. We are currently experiencing the result of what it brings.
This is one of the most retarded and myopic things I’ve ever read. Your particular cocktail of mental illness and narcissistic arrogance is truly something else.

This is one of the most retarded and myopic things I’ve ever read. Your particular cocktail of mental illness and narcissistic arrogance is truly something else.
You may disagree but the future will most likely not involve free movement. I think in many respects we'll never have the same level of freedom again.

The changes that this virus will bring to the way we live may feel like a sudden leap several decades into the future.

And you do know this virus is only a test run. The real one they have planned will cull the world's population big time.

That's the whole idea.

You may disagree but the future will most likely not involve free movement. I think in many respects we'll never have the same level of freedom again.

The changes that this virus will bring to the way we live may feel like a sudden leap several decades into the future.

And you do know this virus is only a test run. The real one they have planned will cull the world's population big time.

That's the whole idea.

A planned virus?

Uncle Skinny might have been thinking of himself in the following clues... ;)

It’s A Pain Having Insurance Arranged Right Away

Troublemaker fell pursuing one with unusual gait

Uncle Skinny might have been thinking of himself in the following clues... ;)

It’s A Pain Having Insurance Arranged Right Away

Troublemaker fell pursuing one with unusual gait
Nuisance agitator? I think we banned one of them ;)
Regards,
FWD.

Pitchfork review.

I struggled to get to the end of this borefest.

It's all about his politics or at least it would be if the hack knew anything about politics. I don't think she's even read the articles she's linked to because half of them don't mean what she thinks they do.

Anyway she's basically saying old men shouldn't make art because it's small minded, unlike patriarchal religions which are fabulous.

EDIT: her entire review is a whiny complaint about old men making whiny complaints. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever the narcissist...look at me me me.
Just f*** off please, no one is remotely interested. Tesco's need shelf stackers; go do something useful in the community with all that time you have on your hands...every little helps...even you, under these difficult circumstances.
They are in quarantine,I know,as we all are,,but...calm sikinny decided to pass the insolation in the solo. We will have to smoke it!!!????????????

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom