Morrissey Central "REALITY", "UNOFFICIAL VIDEO", "MEET IS MURDER" (March 24, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "REALITY"

0-8_ooaxjy.jpg

Morrissey Central: "UNOFFICIAL VIDEO"

Morrissey Central: "MEET IS MURDER"

0-7_el6h23.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

"stephen5lgq" - your attempt at spamming with face mask adverts is completely unwelcome.
Kindly crawl back under whichever profiteering rock you issued forth from.
In modern vernacular: bye Felicia.
FWD.

Pitchfork review.

I struggled to get to the end of this borefest.

It's all about his politics or at least it would be if the hack knew anything about politics. I don't think she's even read the articles she's linked to because half of them don't mean what she thinks they do.

Anyway she's basically saying old men shouldn't make art because it's small minded, unlike patriarchal religions which are fabulous.

EDIT: her entire review is a whiny complaint about old men making whiny complaints. ?

It's an interesting attempt at grouping Morrissey into some kind of archetype of old white men who rail against the world, but the author almost entirely misses the point that he's been like this (albeit in various guises) since 1982.

And this part:

But Morrissey’s bitterness is firm and stolid, an adamance to self-righteousness that creates a moral and aesthetic compass by which to navigate a system that—as he wails in “Knockabout World,” the second single—turned him “into a public target.”

...would seem to be a deliberate misreading of "Knockabout World" - a song earlier described as "deliciously saccharine romance".

WRONG! All Editors use Chambers dictionary, which has both spellings. So nice try, but I doubt you'll get that 5 minutes in Photoshop back, but still - you go ahead and try use your limited knowledge to make a smart-ass point.

How are you ever going to get back all those hours, days, weeks, months, years that you've spent on here (& in your life generally) achieving the square root of diddly-squat?

Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
You boring, tedious, narcissist.

To use your own words "Fak Arf!!"

Send in your next 220lb obese anon troll by all means. Hilarious.

It's an interesting attempt at grouping Morrissey into some kind of archetype of old white men who rail against the world, but the author almost entirely misses the point that he's been like this (albeit in various guises) since 1982.

And this part:

But Morrissey’s bitterness is firm and stolid, an adamance to self-righteousness that creates a moral and aesthetic compass by which to navigate a system that—as he wails in “Knockabout World,” the second single—turned him “into a public target.”

...would seem to be a deliberate misreading of "Knockabout World" - a song earlier described as "deliciously saccharine romance".

If she did more than half listen to the album, Google his name & vaguely recall tweets she saw about him last November, I will be shook.

How are you ever going to get back all those hours, days, weeks, months, years that you've spent on here (& in your life generally) achieving the square root of diddly-squat?

Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
You boring, tedious, narcissist.

To use your own words "Fak Arf!!"

Send in your next 220lb obese anon troll by all means. Hilarious.

He killed his moral high-horse.

^This, ladies and gentlemen, is a Melvis whore. ...the sort of f***-tard who ignores the irrational reality of their own existence, in order to hurl nonsensical, hypocritical diatribes - for self-comfort. This, ladies and gentlemen, is a “half-wit piece of shit” - with four “M” and a silent “Q”.

Fak Arf.

Oh dear, your cover blown & veil slipped, Skinny.
Again a narcissist post from, what can only be Skinny...big grand entrance '^This, ladies and gentlemen...'' ...rest of it being complete, yet familiar, gibberish.
Why would anyone else wish to respond to my post to you (Skinny), in such a manner, if they weren't actually Skinny?? Oh, the inner turmoil.
I told you to grow up and act your age yesterday in another post, so you come back with anon Growds Up IP Hash: ef6404bc1a.
Get off the stage (again) you silly old man.

You need love. YOU have no true talent. (Hence crosswords and Twittering lol) Whoever made that video was so unlike you. They have an undamaged soul. Beautiful and the song may be the most outstanding SPM has ever produced. Laters heaters.
Aww thats kind... "an undamaged soul" thats a first.

WRONG! All Editors use Chambers dictionary, which has both spellings. So nice try, but I doubt you'll get that 5 minutes in Photoshop back, but still - you go ahead and try use your limited knowledge to make a smart-ass point.

FCm2FWe.jpg
It took me way longer than 5 minutes, you neoliberal nincompoop!

To take out a lot of the world's population yes.

Either that or they know the aliens are coming and want everyone indoors.

The aliens can go through solid objects so what difference would staying inside make.

Now, I'm curious. You say "they" want to cull the world's population. Who is this nefarious "they?"

Also, where is your evidence for these claims? And even if you were right, what would be the goal? What would be the endgame?

Do you also believe that they'll microchip us all under the auspices of tracking who is healthy and who is not?

Asking for a friend.

Wind your neck in, you Buffon. You’re unemployable. In any capacity.
I guess I’m one amongst several on here who’d like to tell him something; I’d even spell it out for him.

@Morrissey Stop posting memes please and get back to work writing more lyrics or I won't buy your next album! As there won't be one! COS YOU'RE POSTING BLOODY MEMES!!! There you are, write a song about memes!

Meme
Me me me me memes
Me me me me memes
I love me some memes
Gotta share me memes
Or me memes be not memes

Propagate, disseminate and spread your memes all over me
Happy server is me
Got memes running all through me
There's a server somewhere
Dat haz no memes
Sad server that be
So spread your memes
Spread your memes all over me
(Repeat all until bored)

To take out a lot of the world's population yes.

Either that or they know the aliens are coming and want everyone indoors.
And here it is in full view ,confirmation that this woman is now in full melt down mode. Every post is now more outrageous than your last, you are anti everything that the decent people on earth want to eradicate.... there isn’t one thing that I could say about you that could ever possibly be pleasant . As I said to you the other night, as soon as you open your moth you reminded me off Ann widdicome on speed... you are more to be pitied than laughed at.... one very strange woman indeed ....

Is this a failed attempt at humour, or a failed attempt at drawing a line between eating a slab of pork ribs and Covid-19?
No it's a successful attempt to highlight you as a complete numbskull ?

^This, ladies and gentlemen, is a Melvis whore. ...the sort of f***-tard who ignores the irrational reality of their own existence, in order to hurl nonsensical, hypocritical diatribes - for self-comfort. This, ladies and gentlemen, is a “half-wit piece of shit” - with four “M” and a silent “Q”.

Fak Arf.
Monster Raving Looney alert!!!?

Pitchfork review.

I struggled to get to the end of this borefest.

It's all about his politics or at least it would be if the hack knew anything about politics. I don't think she's even read the articles she's linked to because half of them don't mean what she thinks they do.

Anyway she's basically saying old men shouldn't make art because it's small minded, unlike patriarchal religions which are fabulous.

EDIT: her entire review is a whiny complaint about old men making whiny complaints. ?

Thanks for giving us the cliffnotes on this one, you f***ing idiot.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom