Morrissey Central "REALITY", "UNOFFICIAL VIDEO", "MEET IS MURDER" (March 24, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "REALITY"

0-8_ooaxjy.jpg

Morrissey Central: "UNOFFICIAL VIDEO"

Morrissey Central: "MEET IS MURDER"

0-7_el6h23.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

He has been fairly open in acknowledging that he prioritises global politics over money per se. I think anyone who has an interest in democracy should be concerned. I accept he’s not unique, but frankly he enjoys throwing the gauntlet down. And his power partly depends on being painted as the bogeyman: bourgeois nihilists (such as Gina Miller) are attracted by him, and he needs their insidious agency.

I just don't like it going into full World Jewish Conspiracy territory. We're in a bad enough state without losing yet more people to tin-foil hattery.

What he's interested in is destroying peaceful harmony in the world. He's a greedy Culural Marxist bastard who wants a world of division. Blacks violently against whites for example. If you believe in Satan this is your man. He has no good in his soul.
I think Marx would feel uncomfortable, being associated with Soros.

I think Marx would feel uncomfortable, being associated with Soros.
Marx would be shocked and irate at the amount of lunatics who have used his name and twisted his words for their murderous authoritarian power trips throughout the years - and continue to do so.

He was a champion of the working class and we have him to thank for not working 18 hour days in dangerous conditions etc. We have to be careful as the workers rights that he and others fought for are again being gradually lost in many ways - zero hour contracts for example. Marx also understood about free movement of cheap labour (mass immigration) and how it is the rich boss-class who greatly benefit from it and the working class who suffer lower wages and rights (and now services, housing and quality of life) because of it.

If the modern left were consistent and honest they would have cancelled Marx long ago. He was anti-everything they espouse. His views on race for example would shock them into catatonia (he thought blacks were a 'non-progressive race' who would be better off 'eradicated for the long-term benefit of humanity' for example - just like many thinkers of his day). And likewise, if he were alive today modern lefties would be his biggest enemies, Wokeness is a bastardisation of leftism and is more akin to authoritarian totalitarianism - the kind that Marx despised.

As for Soros he'd be so disgusted at the man's greedy anti-human machiavellien antics that he'd probably grab him with both by the throat and not let go until he was safely expired like a melted toad at his feet.

Last edited:
I just don't like it going into full World Jewish Conspiracy territory. We're in a bad enough state without losing yet more people to tin-foil hattery.
Judaism is Soros's convenient race card to deflect all criticism. He exploits it to maximum effect. Slag the man off and just as night follows day the discussion will be shut down with a citation of Anti-Semitism.

You should know better then this Nerak. Don't ever trust anyone who pulls out a race card. And don't defend the use of it.

Judaism is Soros's convenient race card to deflect all criticism. He exploits it to maximum effect. Slag the man off and just as night follows day the discussion will be shut down with a citation of Anti-Semitism.

You should know better then this Nerak. Don't ever trust anyone who pulls out a race card. And don't defend the use of it.

He doesn't. It's his more demented critics who make it a race thing.

He doesn't. It's his more demented critics who make it a race thing.
Demented critics? The man is a ultra-capitalist who funds all kinds of dodgy globalist causes across the world while pretending he's being 'charitable'. As a left winger you should abhor greedy shit-stirring billionaires like Soros. Stop reading the mainstream media script. The MSM love his kind.

In my world I would not allow anybody to be a billionaire. It would be illegal. Their money would be redistributed to those who need it. Then they would be punished for their greed.

Demented critics? The man is a ultra-capitalist who funds all kinds of dodgy globalist causes across the world while pretending he's being 'charitable'. As a left winger you should abhor greedy shit-stirring billionaires like Soros. Stop reading the mainstream media script. The MSM love his kind.

In my world I would not allow anybody to be a billionaire. It would be illegal. Their money would be redistributed to those who need it. Then they would be punished for their greed.

If you bring up his religious heritage, it's demented.

Discussions about economic systems are a different thing.

If you bring up his religious heritage, it's demented.

Discussions about economic systems are a different thing.
Soros has the media as his proxies to quickly hold high a 'heritage card' to deflect any criticism whenever it comes his way. I'm sure he funds the media handsomely and it works for him like a protection racket. The modern left are insane to defend such an anti-human capitalist scum like him. They are also the mass media's proxy warriors - working for free on social media shouting everyone down for their 'incorrect' thinking.

Think about this Nerak. Don't be anyone's muggish proxy warrior - especially not the media's.

Marx would be shocked and irate at the amount of lunatics who have used his name and twisted his words for their murderous authoritarian power trips throughout the years - and continue to do so.

He was a champion of the working class and we have him to thank for not working 18 hour days in dangerous conditions etc. We have to be careful as the workers right that he and others fought for are again being gradually lost in many ways - zero hour contracts for example. Marx also understood about free movement of cheap labour (mass immigration) and how it is the rich boss-class who greatly benefit from it and the working class who suffer lower wages and rights (and now services, housing and quality of life) because of it.

If the modern left were consistent and honest they would have cancelled Marx long ago. He was anti-everything they espouse. His views on race for example would shock them into catatonia (he thought blacks were a 'non-progressive race' who would be better off 'eradicated for the long-term benefit of humanity' for example - just like many thinkers of his day). And likewise, if he were alive today modern lefties would be his biggest enemies, Wokeness is a bastardisation of leftism and is more akin to authoritarian totalitarianism - the kind that Marx despised.

As for Soros he'd be so disgusted at the man's greedy anti-human machiavellien antics that he'd probably grab him with both by the throat and not let go until he was safely expired like a melted toad at his feet.

Soros
I remember at the opening of the 2012 Olympics, Danny Boyle (a representative of the modern left) was apparently minded to include a celebration of Manchester—as the home of the industrial revolution—in the opening ceremony. I studiously avoided watching the shite, but delighted in sharing (with apparently thrilled lefties) the story of Marx seeking out 19th Century, ‘newly’ industrialised, Manchester as the best example of the worst example of human exploitation ever: it was certainly nothing to celebrate in his eyes. ‘The woke’ and Manchester should be embarrassed about the industrial revolution, much like Liverpool is about the slave trade. Top marks for to Morrissey for registering the ill effects in ‘What Kind of People...’.

Sometimes I think today’s ‘luvvie’ left haven’t read much Marx.

Soros has the media as his proxies to quickly hold high a 'heritage card' to deflect any criticism whenever it comes his way. I'm sure he funds the media handsomely and it works for him like a protection racket. The modern left are insane to defend such an anti-human capitalist scum like him. They are also the mass media's proxy warriors - working for free on social media shouting everyone down for their 'incorrect' thinking.

Think about this Nerak. Don't be anyone's muggish proxy warrior - especially not the media's.

He doesn't. Nothing is touching his money anymore than it's touching Bill Gates or The Barclay Brothers or any other billionaire that curiously ? doesn't get their religious background flagged up.

I remember at the opening of the 2012 Olympics, Danny Boyle (a representative of the modern left) was apparently minded to include a celebration of Manchester—as the home of the industrial revolution—in the opening ceremony. I studiously avoided watching the shite, but delighted in sharing (with apparently thrilled lefties) the story of Marx seeking out 19th Century, ‘newly’ industrialised, Manchester as the best example of the worst example of human exploitation ever: it was certainly nothing to celebrate in his eyes. ‘The woke’ and Manchester should be embarrassed about the industrial revolution, much like Liverpool is about the slave trade. Top marks for to Morrissey for registering the ill effects in ‘What Kind of People...’.

Sometimes I think today’s ‘luvvie’ left haven’t read much Marx.
Absolutely. Marx has a long (and often difficult and challenging) body of work that the modern left are too shallow to dare delve into. Solitary reading for hours? No chance. They want everything NOW and it's all me me me.

Their 'leftism' is all about fashion, narcissism and rebelling against rich mummy and daddy (who in turn were faux-lefties back in the day too until they grew up). Why sit around enriching your mind with deep reading that may just wake you up into thinking for yourself (scary, lonesome and might cause rejection from the social pack) when you can shout and scream for attention and put up selfies on social media?

I may be caricaturing here - but there is some truth in this. When that middle class crowd in Glasto were singing "Jeremy Corbyn" they were exhibiting a herd mentality based on adhering to whatever is perceived to be currently cool and fashionable. It didn't go any deeper than that. Which is why it quickly vanished when he was no longer flavour of the month.

Last edited:
He doesn't. Nothing is touching his money anymore than it's touching Bill Gates or The Barclay Brothers or any other billionaire that curiously ? doesn't get their religious background flagged up.
They are not Jews - and as we all know 'white cards' have no currency. If you're white you're on your own. But yes Bill Gates is as dangerous as Soros. He's another billionaire who wants the world refashioned in whatever image he desires i.e everyone microchipped and dubiously vaccined. These people are like megalomaniac emperors from the days of yore. They should be locked up in insane asylums.

They are not Jews - and as we all know 'white cards' have no currency. If you're white you're on your own. But yes Bill Gates is as dangerous as Soros. He's another billionaire who wants the world refashioned in whatever image he desires i.e everyone microchipped and dubiously vaccined. These people are like megalomaniac emperors from the days of yore. They should be locked up in insane asylums.

They don't need white cards, because they're not demonized. They're almost entirely ignored, in favour of generic 'bankers' or 'the rich' or occasionally 'WASPs' & that quickly descends into The WJC, even when it's WASPs.

The wokerati aim almost all their theories about whiteness at sections of the population unlikely to die & leave an endowment to their alma mater. Or the actual dead. They tried to Dead White Man Keats! The poor beggar barely made it to adulthood.

They don't need white cards, because they're not demonized. They're almost entirely ignored, in favour of generic 'bankers' or 'the rich' or occasionally 'WASPs' & that quickly descends into The WJC, even when it's WASPs.

The wokerati aim almost all their theories about whiteness at sections of the population unlikely to die & leave an endowment to their alma mater. Or the actual dead. They tried to Dead White Man Keats! The poor beggar barely made it to adulthood.
Soros is particularly disgusting. I think he's the blatant archetype. but the tide is gradually turning on people like Gates also. Charites, 'philanthropic foundations' and NGOs are now political entities and thankfully people are waking up their globalist bullshit.

The wokerati are most definitely racist themselves and their agenda is anti-human. I'm wondering if people will give them any time now that this virus and its impositions have woken people up to the more important realities of life. It is making these lunatics and their crazy ideology appear surplus to requirements. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this. I feel they may have had their day.

Soros is particularly disgusting. I think he's the blatant archetype. but the tide is gradually turning on people like Gates also. Charites, 'philanthropic foundations' and NGOs are now political entities and thankfully people are waking up their globalist bullshit.

The wokerati are most definitely racist themselves and their agenda is anti-human. I'm wondering if people will give them any time now that this virus and its impositions have woken people up to the more important realities of life. It is making these lunatics and their crazy ideology appear surplus to requirements. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this. I feel they may have had their day.

He's particularly 'famous'.

Yeah. They're over. They reached the end of their ideological line.

Nice catch on that anagram!

In other news check out BEASTARS on Netflix omg so good two thumbs up. It's high schoolish for a couple of episdoes then it'll hook you.

Did you see the post I tagged you in? ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom