Morrissey Central "REALITY", "UNOFFICIAL VIDEO", "MEET IS MURDER" (March 24, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "REALITY"

0-8_ooaxjy.jpg

Morrissey Central: "UNOFFICIAL VIDEO"

Morrissey Central: "MEET IS MURDER"

0-7_el6h23.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The same nonsense floated from the same people during the last Corona virus spread.

Asking complete f***ing idiots to try and keep up is becoming a losing battle.

Fak Arf.

That coronavirus = carnivorous is pretty slick.
Seen Sneakers not to long ago and it shows ya how
they scramble words to conceal the real meanin'.

Is this a failed attempt at humour, or a failed attempt at drawing a line between eating a slab of pork ribs and Covid-19?

That coronavirus = carnivorous is pretty slick.
Seen Sneakers not to long ago and it shows ya how
they scramble words to conceal the real meanin'.
I'm gonna tell you something now
I write crosswords for newspapers.
I spotted that anagram ages ago, I submitted it in a puzzle, but it was rejected, because it was thought it was too insensitive.
So I re-wrote it. It will appear in the Independent On Sunday Crossword this coming weekend.

I spotted that anagram ages ago, I submitted it in a puzzle, but it was rejected, because it was thought it was too insensitive.
So I re-wrote it. It will appear in the Independent On Sunday Crossword this coming weekend.

Wind your neck in, you Buffon. You’re unemployable. In any capacity.

if you watch videos like this from the seventies the one thing you always notice is very few cars on the road,the 70s was a grim time for most people.

They've noticed the #isolateMorrissey hashtag on Twitter then.

It's mostly puns, with only a few people hating on him (but their Twitter feeds are full of political cliches, so it's meaningless.)

I can't find my favourite wee Moz meme, it was something like

Person: Have you anything positive to say to get us through this pandemic, Morrissey?

Morrissey: Nowt.

Heck of a job Skinny.
How did ya phrase the question?

Ever the narcissist...look at me me me.
Just f*** off please, no one is remotely interested. Tesco's need shelf stackers; go do something useful in the community with all that time you have on your hands...every little helps...even you, under these difficult circumstances.

Just f*** off please, no one is remotely interested. Tesco's need shelf stackers; go do something useful in the community with all that time you have on your hands...every little helps...even you, under these difficult circumstances.

Is he mad that Morrissey didn't post about his crossword that's yet to appear? Or is he accusing the meme of stealing his ideas?
Or is he saying that Morrissey is insensitive for posting the anagram that he tried to have published & had to reword? Or is he just advertising his crossword? ?

Is he mad that Morrissey didn't post about his crossword that's yet to appear? Or is he accusing the meme of stealing his ideas?
Or is he saying that Morrissey is insensitive for posting the anagram that he tried to have published & had to reword? Or is he just advertising his crossword? ?
Plenty of folks who’re self-quarantining, as opposed to going to Melvis shows would LOVE to have a go at this crossword!

and just what are you aiming for posting here morning noon and night??

Oh, it was Quantick trying to be evil again. Didn't work. It's quite a pleasant hashtag.

And better than his homophobic & transphobic #Moztits hashtag, that should haunt his reputation if there was any justice in this world.

Self-isolation twist though? You can quote them verbatim.

Now that globalisation has been scrapped and we're all on house arrest I suppose Morrissey was right about mass immigration all along.

These last few years of virtually open borders where a city the size of Coventry was added to Britain's population yearly, didn't really bring many benefits to the table did it?

Morrissey is owed many apologies I think.

^This, ladies and gentlemen, is a Melvis whore. ...the sort of f***-tard who ignores the irrational reality of their own existence, in order to hurl nonsensical, hypocritical diatribes - for self-comfort. This, ladies and gentlemen, is a “half-wit piece of shit” - with four “M” and a silent “Q”.

Fak Arf.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom