Richard Hammond is Johnny Marr?

marred

https://twitter.com/superhxns

Can you spot the odd one out?

This guy thinks this pic of Richard Hammond is Johnny Marr and so do some other people. I have tried to tell him one of these pics is Richard Hammond but they won't have a bar of it. It was like stepping into the twilight zone.

On your phone Hammond appears bottom left but on CPU he's middle right, as if I need to spell it out to you guys.

This reminds me of the dress mystery. Utterly Bizarre!

Last edited:
i'm sorry but this post is dumb. Obviously the guy fro twitter is trying to troll and be funny. Tbh is not funny because they don't even look alike :straightface:

i'm sorry but this post is dumb. Obviously the guy fro twitter is trying to troll and be funny. Tbh is not funny because they don't even look alike :straightface:
I realise my post is dumb, but I had to cause it was driving me crazy.

The other people on the tweet must be in on it too because they all agree with him that it's Johnny Marr. I posted a link to the tweet of Richard Hammond's wikipedia which is where the pic is from and they said who's that?

Is this really what people do on twitter, post pics of people who aren't who they say to get a reaction? No wonder I barely use twitter.

The other people on the tweet must be in on it too because they all agree with him that it's Johnny Marr. I posted a link to the tweet of Richard Hammond's wikipedia which is where the pic is from and they said who's that?

Is this really what people do on twitter, post pics of people who aren't who they say to get a reaction? No wonder I barely use twitter.

People troll in the most pointless of ways but who knows they might just be stupid. Probably a mix

People troll in the most pointless of ways but who knows they might just be stupid. Probably a mix
Okay. My vote is for stupidity and that all the replies saying "It's Johnny f***ing Marr!" were all sharing the same brain.

Okay. My vote is for stupidity and that all the replies saying "It's Johnny f***ing Marr!" were all sharing the same brain.

Same braincell.
The only one left.
The ones that are capable of recognizing and comparing visual images missing.
Or not able to retrieve them from a memory that doesn't exist either.

yes! i don't used twitter as much as i sued to, but people like to be sarcastic and make jokes like that just to get people mad. It gets boring very quickly tho ;)

yes! i don't used twitter as much as i sued to, but people like to be sarcastic and make jokes like that just to get people mad. It gets boring very quickly tho ;)
I genuinely think that kid doesn't know any better and actually thinks that's Johnny Marr, as do some of his followers. He probably thinks I'm trolling him and is saying "Doesn't this dude know that guy is Johnny Marr?"

Last edited:
Nah - if you want a dead ringer for Johnny, everyone knows it's Al Pacino in 'Scarface'.

I genuinely think that kid doesn't know any better and actually thinks that's Johnny Marr, as do some of his followers. He probably thinks I'm trolling him and is saying "Doesn't this dude know that guy is Johnny Marr?"

Sometimes it can just be a matter of correction in public. People dig there heels in and refuse to listen when you add an audience to the equation. It can be hard to change people's minds in these types of situations. If you've shown the exact pic he thinks is Johnny marr as that other guy I imagine this might be the issue. Doesn't wanna conceded or loose face be embarrassed etc

Sometimes it can just be a matter of correction in public. People dig there heels in and refuse to listen when you add an audience to the equation. It can be hard to change people's minds in these types of situations. If you've shown the exact pic he thinks is Johnny marr as that other guy I imagine this might be the issue. Doesn't wanna conceded or loose face be embarrassed etc
Good point.

Back
Top Bottom