Rifke interviews

Rolf once said "women hate trannies". It was a statement from a field study of his at clubs and bars. You do see gay men with women a lot but never trannies. A tranny is mocking the beauty of women. It is a imitation game and women hate it.

So Robyn's reaction to Viva Diva is very natural and biological.

I don't hate viva :confused:

I just disapprove of him. :cool:
I know women prefer to fool themselves into thinking they are incapable of hating but trust me Robyn you would gladly kill that freak with a blunt tool if you could.

The rest of us would applaud it.

Worked in boutique 5 star hotels for 7 years, chances of meeting celebrities was, rather high, especially at Blakes and the Halcyon which were real media haunts. As a consequence I have better work stories than you do.

Most remarkable guest I ever met? Michel Van Rijn. Look him up, complete nut job, but what a life!!

The thing is you have no proof of any of it. I could make up a bunch of work stories and nobody would know which of us is telling the truth. That's just it: they're your memories, which are largely unimportant to the rest of us, and you could be augmenting and exaggerating aspects of it as far as we know. On this website your five star boutique stories are about as important and interesting as completely made up stories, like Urbanus's entire comment history. But they would probably go down a treat at parties, whereas Urbanus would be left alone sitting in the corner. But it's amazing how, until now, all the celebrities you said you spotted in London were always on the street with never any mention of the inside of a hotel. Maybe you were the bellboy as Urbanus suggested.

I was in L.A. over a decade ago and among other things I saw Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore get into a brief shouting match outside a restaurant.... am I telling the truth or am I not? And another time I saw Jack Nicholson driving past and as he was turning the corner his wheel hit the kerb and caused all these sparks to start shooting out and I was surprised he didn't get a puncture. Truth or lie? Who can say?

The thing is you have no proof of any of it. I could make up a bunch of work stories and nobody would know which of us is telling the truth. That's just it: they're your memories, which are largely unimportant to the rest of us, and you could be augmenting and exaggerating aspects of it as far as we know. On this website your five star boutique stories are about as important and interesting as completely made up stories, like Urbanus's entire comment history. But they would probably go down a treat at parties, whereas Urbanus would be left alone sitting in the corner. But it's amazing how, until now, all the celebrities you said you spotted in London were always on the street with never any mention of the inside of a hotel. Maybe you were the bellboy as Urbanus suggested.

I was in L.A. over a decade ago and among other things I saw Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore get into a brief shouting match outside a restaurant.... am I telling the truth or am I not? And another time I saw Jack Nicholson driving past and as he was turning the corner his wheel hit the kerb and caused all these sparks to start shooting out and I was surprised he didn't get a puncture. Truth or lie? Who can say?
I wishI had lies but me and Bhops speak about experience from life and you are jealous cause you never left your moms bedroom.

I don't do parties, sorry. You have to find someone else.

you sound like dave. are you dave? your third to last sentence is all dave. I don't mind you deriding bhops in my thread--that is, unless you're dave. I don't want any daves in my thread.

you sound like dave. are you dave? your third to last sentence is all dave. I don't mind you deriding bhops in my thread--that is, unless you're dave. I don't want any daves in my thread.
He wish he was Urbanus and who doesn't?

I do!

that is the best plan I have heard yet! of course it's fine: whatever makes you happy, most kind herr bear! I've never had banana cream pie before! you just don't see it around here, why is that?! sounds good though! enjoy!!

816Swu%2BoPAL._SX425_.jpg

I can't quite decide if you're ribbing me a bit rifke. Could it really be possible that you do not have access to banana cream pie? Could a bunny with your expertise in sweets, never have dined on this delicious delight? :astonished: Oh yes, you must be having a bit of fun with me. :grinning:

I don't hate viva :confused:

I just disapprove of him. :cool:

It’s true. There are a few things that get in the way of us getting along swimmingly...one of which is my big sweaty schlong and doing things for money I’d be doing for free anyway.

It’s true. There are a few things that get in the way of us getting along swimmingly...one of which is my big sweaty schlong and doing things for money I’d be doing for free anyway.
sorry but uh you don't get to decide what gets in the way of us getting along swimmingly

816Swu%2BoPAL._SX425_.jpg

I can't quite decide if you're ribbing me a bit rifke. Could it really be possible that you do not have access to banana cream pie? Could a bunny with your expertise in sweets, never have dined on this delicious delight? :astonished: Oh yes, you must be having a bit of fun with me. :grinning:
noooooo bert, I swear!!!! I don't know WHY Ive never come across it! it's a crazy world, bertie!!!! i'd ask you to send me some in the mail so i can finally try it but the mailman might eat it!! right, banana cream pie is going on my bucket list!! so what kind of pie did you have today, bertie?!

Back
Top Bottom