Morrissey Central "ROBERT PATTINSON" (October 20, 2020)

unnamed-5_aegonf.jpg

It's not really in the culture though. I just know him as a guy from the 70s new wave who wears glasses.
Yeah. It’s literally “in the culture”. ...and just because you don’t have the foggiest clue - as usual - doesn’t make it any less true.

Elvis Costello still out-sells Morrissey 100:1 in both recordings and ticket sales. Of course, nobody here gives a rat’s ass about basic f***ing fact.

...least of all you, Karen.

Yes. He’s not been crucified in the same way Morrissey has.

Ian Dury, vulnerable on Woke terms, has been elevated to near sainthood.

‘Woke’ has yet to have a moment of introspection where its own bias and bloodlust makes for reflective content. This will happen when its own advocates realise they are appearing on the menu.
Elvis repented, while Melvis continues to dribble drivel, with no end in site. Was there a point to your comment, or was it just more of the same sack-licking nonsense we’ve come to love from you and the other tube-dwellers around here?

I do find that slightly surprising: we should be speaking about a third or fourth physical single from Dog c/w a ‘new’ B-side about now. It’s almost as if once the BMG contract was fulfilled, all interest from all parties ceased.

An anticipated (if musically awful) remix project has been erased from history. That itself represents an interesting story that seems to have been swallowed into a black hole.
Get that Kickstarter, l’il shooter! Your man-child needs a pension top-up. Lol!

It's quite comforting that Central is back to random filler.

I've found another scandal barely mentioned by people who cite reggae is vile as damning for all eternity. Are there any singers who haven't said worse & mostly gotten away with it???

View attachment 60236

reggae IS vile,anyone who had to listen to ub40 in the 80s and 90s will know why.red red wine should only be played when you enter the gates of hell.has their ever been a group that did so many covers.

SAM.
Get off your lazy arse and get a job instead of posting rubbish like this to justify your existence. Your borderline imbecile.
That was a great comment until I saw the 'your' instead of 'You're a' or 'You are a'. Unless you were signing off as 'Your borderline imbecile'. :brows:

reggae IS vile,anyone who had to listen to ub40 in the 80s and 90s will know why.red red wine should only be played when you enter the gates of hell.has their ever been a group that did so many covers.
UB40? THAT’s your reggae experience? ...and you’re posting a sweeping, negative review and generalization of an entire genre - based on this deep well of knowledge?

You, kiddo, are an absolute clown.

Fak Arf.

Yeah. It’s literally “in the culture”. ...and just because you don’t have the foggiest clue - as usual - doesn’t make it any less true.

Elvis Costello still out-sells Morrissey 100:1 in both recordings and ticket sales. Of course, nobody here gives a rat’s ass about basic f***ing fact.

...least of all you, Karen.

It's not one of the things someone would pick up about him without being a fan - that's what 'in the culture' means.

And I didn't mention sales at all - but I'll note that people like you aren't bothered by the n-word being used to insult black musicians.

It's not one of the things someone would pick up about him without being a fan - that's what 'in the culture' means.

And I didn't mention sales at all - but I'll note that people like you aren't bothered by the n-word being used to insult black musicians.
They are only bothered by the M-word. That really hurts them.

They are a bit on the dreary side.

Shaking Stevens.... and we shall leave it here gordy....

UB40? THAT’s your reggae experience? ...and you’re posting a sweeping, negative review and generalization of an entire genre - based on this deep well of knowledge?

You, kiddo, are an absolute clown.

Fak Arf.
did you just make that name up in honour of me,you shouldnt have,im touched.heres five quid,spend it wisely.

I do find that slightly surprising: we should be speaking about a third or fourth physical single from Dog c/w a ‘new’ B-side about now. It’s almost as if once the BMG contract was fulfilled, all interest from all parties ceased.

An anticipated (if musically awful) remix project has been erased from history. That itself represents an interesting story that seems to have been swallowed into a black hole.

It is obvious that Dog has been a contractual liability for BMG. They did put the album out but that's all they did. No physical singles, no proper videos, no promotion, no radioplay... They did drop the album liike an unwanted cabbage, with a dull thud.

It is obvious that Dog has been a contractual liability for BMG. They did put the album out but that's all they did. No physical singles, no proper videos, no promotion, no radioplay... They did drop the album liike an unwanted cabbage, with a dull thud.
Which is entirely apposite because musically speaking, it was an unwanted cabbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm genuinely embarrassed for you, my friend. If a bunch of stroppy Brummie wiggers is what you consider to represent the entirety of reggae then you are beyond contempt and well into the realm of pity.

I'm genuinely embarrassed for you, my friend. If a bunch of stroppy Brummie wiggers is what you consider to represent the entirety of reggae then you are beyond contempt and well into the realm of pity.
dont talk pish,i said reggae is mince,which it is,i picked ub40 as an example.dont be embarrassed for me because i am certainly not YOUR friend and would never want to be.

dont talk pish,i said reggae is mince,which it is,i picked ub40 as an example.dont be embarrassed for me because i am certainly not YOUR friend and would never want to be.
UB40 isn't reggae, old chum. You should go and listen to some real reggae and then perhaps you might understand, my dearest friend.

I love Shakey.
Witch bit!!!! Think he was a milkman pre fame.... fun fact about Shakey, his Xmas number 1 merry Christmas every one, was due to be released the same time as the band aid single.... cleverly it was held back , and the rest is history ....

UB40 isn't reggae, old chum. You should go and listen to some real reggae and then perhaps you might understand, my dearest friend.
I don’t have loads of energy for you but as it’s National Free Advice Day, ‘smug c***’ isn’t a good look.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom