Morrissey Central "RW." (April 5, 2020)

1C15E657-84BE-4638-BFFE-3200A2420B4D.gif

"Ok James, see you later!" Skinny and co. need to follow James' example and leave when its no longer for you. Be more like James.

Love our Queen.
Axe Morrissey. Piece of shit.
God Save The Queen.

It's a bit mad. Moz highligting Robbie The Robot singing Suedehead in a put-on caricature voice. One of the very people he wrote Crashing Bores about. The person he declined to duet 'I like you' with. And yet he's ok to drum up some attention.

It's a bit mad. Moz highligting Robbie The Robot singing Suedehead in a put-on caricature voice. One of the very people he wrote Crashing Bores about. The person he declined to duet 'I like you' with. And yet he's ok to drum up some attention.
He's actually said some pretty positive stuff about Williams in he past. Liked his image/look/persona - just not his songs.

As far as I know they were kind of friends. Robbie is certainly a fan and this was great and very funny but some people just see what they wanna see.

"I don't wanna die but i aint keen on living either" Robbie Williams.
"I think about life and I think about death. And neither one particularly appeals to me" The Smiths.

These lines always reminded me of each other.

At least he hasn't turned his back on Morrissey at a time when it's trendy to do so.
Robbie's a fan so in is own inimitable way gives a wee nod to Moz..."trendy" to turn back on Moz, I don't understand what you mean and certainly don't agree with what you are thinking. The snowflakes have thrown themselves like lemmings off a cliff, nothing "trendy" in that, only collective daftness.

This Robbie W is lacking respect Morrissey.Sings above the subject and sings badly,a bit on the mock side , clearly he is teasing MORRISSEY
I do not understand why the fool Moz publishes this video in the center?...
Pathetic RW it only has 1 or 2 known songs ,one is an Angel..or something like that and the other i don,'t remember !!!!!?????????????

I dare say when the inevitable happens, and popular culture tells everyone to like Morrissey again (as was the message c.2003-2006), it could well be due to someone like Robbie covering a Smiths or a solo track.

I dare say when the inevitable happens, and popular culture tells everyone to like Morrissey again (as was the message c.2003-2006), it could well be due to someone like Robbie covering a Smiths or a solo track.

It'll happen...problem is peoples' brains work slower than Moz's...they're only just starting to catch up with him. He is far forward after all.

It'll happen...problem is peoples' brains work slower than Moz's...they're only just starting to catch up with him. He is far forward after all.

I agree. He's got no pr skills, but his gut instinct is usually going in the right direction, even if he's rude & gets attached to some ridiculous people.

It may indeed well happen - but only after he retracts his formal, unambiguous endorsement of a far-right political group, which he might never do...

I agree. He's got no pr skills, but his gut instinct is usually going in the right direction, even if he's rude & gets attached to some ridiculous people.
i have the impression that it is the "ridiculous people" who attach themselves to him, coz they want to feed from the breast of his stately public image that he has built up and maintained for decades, despite the criticism.
but how can one get rid of these clowns in a professional way without making them hate you for that?

Robbie should absolutely cover a Morrissey song, I reckon he'd do a great job on First Of The Gang! Also I seen an interview with Rick Astley recently and he said he'd love to do a gig of just Smiths songs...actually saw Rick in concert last year and on one of the songs he had the picture of him and Moz together as a backdrop (along with other images). The picture that was taken when they were on TOTP together and Moz used it on the re-release of Last Of The Famous International Playboys.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom