Santiago - Movistar Arena (Dec. 15, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Is It Really So Strange? / Back On The Chain Gang / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Break Up The Family / Spent The Day In Bed / How Soon Is Now? / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / Hold On To Your Friends / Let Me Kiss You // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by James Dean, order corrections from setlist.fm.

Last edited:
Steven Patrick Morrissey (* 22. Mai 1959)
-> On 22. Mai 1959 he startet his 1st year of life.

-> On 22. Mai 1960 he finished his 1st year of life and startet his 2nd.
-> On 22. Mai 1970 he finished his 11st year of life and startet his 12th.
-> On 22. Mai 1980 he finished his 21st year of life and startet his 22nd.
-> On 22. Mai 1990 he finished his 31st year of life and startet his 32nd.
-> On 22. Mai 2000 he finished his 41st year of life and startet his 42nd.
-> On 22. Mai 2010 he finished his 51st year of life and startet his 52nd.
-> On 22. Mai 2020 he will finishing his 61st year of life and will start his 62nd.

So on 22. Mai 2019 he will finishing his 60th year of life and will start his 61st.

Math is so simple!

No, he finished his 58th year of life last year. He's 59. A quick google search will tell you that! He won't be 60 until May!

If anyone has footage of WHO WILL PROTECT US FROM THE POLICE , I'd be so thankful it's the only time he sang it on this Latin America Fall tour . I have found every song but this one.......anyone please.

I ye reckon The California Son should of played Meat is Murder with the vid on all these Mexico dates. Can't he see in his hometown Moz Angeles all the Mexican fans at the bacon wrapped hot dog cart after the concerts. Reckon he could send the message at where at all starts in these Mexican cities like Chili, Brazil, and Argentina before their caravan hits the US border mate inn n n n din't n nnn n n it.

If anyone has footage of WHO WILL PROTECT US FROM THE POLICE , I'd be so thankful it's the only time he sang it on this Latin America Fall tour . I have found every song but this one.......anyone please.

Nothing amazing, but a couple of bits have appeared.
Regards,
FWD.

Nothing amazing, but a couple of bits have appeared.
Regards,
FWD.

I'm looking at video but it doesnt look like it's from Santiago, Chile movie star arena 12-15-2018 based on his shirt, boz shirt, stage set up ....unless they did a shirt change just for that song...please correct me if I'm wrong on this

I'm looking at video but it doesnt look like it's from Santiago, Chile movie star arena 12-15-2018 based on his shirt, boz shirt, stage set up ....unless they did a shirt change just for that song...please correct me if I'm wrong on this
Unsure, but 2 different people have labelled it as such.
Apologies, as not paying huge attention and just trusting people...
Regards,
FWD.

Edit: CNN Chile ran an article on the song/shirt :
Morrissey put on the shirt of Venezuela and sang against the government of Maduro at the Movistar Arena (translated title).
https://www.cnnchile.com/cultura/mo...erno-de-maduro-en-el-movistar-arena_20181216/

morrissey-venezuela-chile-700x525-700x430.jpg

Last edited:
That works for me, thank you.....well he only wore it for that song. This show had alot of wardrobe change up.....maybe a start of a new trend, where he not only changes backdrop for each song but now clothes for each

Another note since this leg of tour is over, he did a great job wearing and advertising shirts for MPORIUM from California all the way till the end, and music giveaway also. Excellent crowd attendance for this little Fall tour. I think people maybe realizing, if he tours close to you, you need to go to it ,its getting that time where he may not be back around.

Anyways thanks again for article

I think the second pic it's from Who will protect us from the police??

Play it again Sam

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom