Main site:
http://sam-esty-rayner-photography.format.com

42120__SER6726b.jpg

Music section:
http://sam-esty-rayner-photography.format.com/selection/music

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover of "Swords" looks like Morrissey is cottaging in some heath, but fell behind to catch his breath. Not one for the ages.

I’ve always thought Swords look a bit as though Morrissey was lurking in the woods at one of those spots where certain types of men go to seek, er, short-term companionship.

I’ve always thought Swords look a bit as though Morrissey was lurking in the woods at one of those spots where certain types of men go to seek, er, short-term companionship.

He does seem to be vaguely vagabond these days, and his eyes are getting narrower, and his mouth looks, er, a bit like a cat's arse.

I don't care, per se, I love his music, but .... wow, I think if you showed the 22 year old angel from the Smiths this, he'd cry.

He does seem to be vaguely vagabond these days, and his eyes are getting narrower, and his mouth looks, er, a bit like a cat's arse.

I don't care, per se, I love his music, but .... wow, I think if you showed the 22 year old angel from the Smiths this, he'd cry.
He's older. The body changes.
There'd have to be a Dorian Gray sort of thing going on for him to still have his 22 year old looks.
As one grows older, they acquire a different attributes.
I think he looks very handsome.
You are expressing the tyranny of youth.

I think Morrissey got better looking with age. I always thought he was a bit funny looking when he was younger with a hint of Jimmy Hill.
I agree. He definitely peaked around 35-40. Not sure what happened, didn't Julie Burchill say something like 'You grew into your face'? I think the extra weight helped, too.

Esty-Rayner has no taste and neither does his uncle these days.
I didn't know whether I'd laugh or throw up when I read the section-title 'Skin And Other Things' on his website. The female-objectifying world that his glamour photos occupy is the same world the Smiths once railed against. If the Moz work dries up, Athena Posters might still be on the lookout for photographers.

I don't think so. I think they've just tweaked the exposure a bit.

nah, definitely Photoshop or some equivalent.

You can tell by the earrings, I could be wrong, but he would never choose those.

Update:
SER has added more pictures of Morrissey today.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom