http://sam-esty-rayner-photography.format.com

42120__SER6726b.jpg

Music section:
http://sam-esty-rayner-photography.format.com/selection/music

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam E put together a nice collection.
I'm diggin' the pic of Moz meditating in front of the World Peace drum.
It's Moz becoming one with the cosmic sonics and letting is energy rise to orbit with the celestial orbs.
Or maybe he's just taking a break from Moz Boppin'.

some very good photos,i imagine he will keep adding to it especially with the uk tour.

I reckon lil' Sammy is a nice chap. Reckon he played on the Yankees in Calabasas Little League. Reckon he does top mental skateboard tricks at The Cove with Jack Osbourne.

Well, I'm not Catholic, but they say it never leaves you, no matter how hard you try. Or do you actually mean a God complex?
No, I'm sure he hasn't a god complex.
You could be right about the Catholic thing although I was born into a Catholic family and I've certainly left it behind!

Yeah, that's the one.
Quite possibly an early SER. It's got that incompetent look about it. What I don't get is, it's not as if Morrissey isn't a decent subject. He's extraordinarily photogenic, even now, and not just in an attractive way - he's got a really interesting face. Added to that, you've got his own artistic sensibilities and left-field interests, which you would think might yield some inspiration. Compare the photos Linder and Jake took of him and the difference is stark. This boy has no artistry or imagination, besides his limited skills.

Quite possibly an early SER. It's got that incompetent look about it. What I don't get is, it's not as if Morrissey isn't a decent subject. He's extraordinarily photogenic, even now, and not just in an attractive way - he's got a really interesting face. Added to that, you've got his own artistic sensibilities and left-field interests, which you would think might yield some inspiration. Compare the photos Linder and Jake took of him and the difference is stark. This boy has no artistry or imagination, besides his limited skills.
It's as if they got everything ready and completely forgot about the cover and dashed out to a local wood with an instamatic and grabbed a couple of hurried shots.

Per the album credits, Travis Shinn took the infamous Swords cover!

But...I could see SER being influenced by it, perhaps. ;)

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom