SER Twitter/IG: pictured with new album white label (December 23, 2019)

A good sign that there will be an album early next year!?
Regards,
FWD

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Really looking forward to this! Have a feeling it will be his best in years.

Why so cruel to SER? He’s given us some wonderful gifts on YouTube.
totally agree,when he puts up a concert or gives us blue dreamers eyes he hardly gets any thanks,give the guy a break.

I think calling him odious is a bit far. Granted, he clings to whatever attention he can muster from his uncle, but that’s no reflection on his character. The thing is, he does his uncle no favours in doing so. It just looks rather insular and small scale when the family get involved.

Steve ain’t bothered.
As long as he’s saving a few quid.
This is the man who once let a fan with a big nose run a “zine” for him,
He’s a tight BsTard.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Sam, Sam, he’s our man, If he can’t do it.. no one can!!!! You go Sam lad.... always there for uncle, always true.... have a great Xmas bonnie lad.... all the best for 2020

whats he ever done to you,for all anyone knows he could be a great guy who helps old woman across the road,never judge anyone just by the way they look.

I’ve met him. He’s a prick, with, as a member of Morrissey’s crew said, “a face you’d never tire of punching”

@Thewlis why you trolling my opinion? You sad c***. I don’t think you grasp what trolling actually is. It’s being a wind up for the sake of it. I’m just expressing an honest opinion you bell end.

@Thewlis why you trolling my opinion? You sad c***. I don’t think you grasp what trolling actually is. It’s being a wind up for the sake of it. I’m just expressing an honest opinion you bell end.
LOL, the spouting of negativity from your side may be a lot of things, an opinion it certainly is not. Please get a dictionary.
And 'sad c***' and all the other sad language you use certainly is trolling for the sake of it.

LOL, the spouting of negativity from your side may be a lot of things, an opinion it certainly is not. Please get a dictionary.
And 'sad c***' and all the other sad language you use certainly is trolling for the sake of it.

do you want me to suck mozzas ring piece and praise everything he does just so you feel better? You little pussy. Your life must be so hard it you get the hump everytime you hear something you don’t like.

World Peace... was a masterpiece. His best since Maladjusted.

The song Israel was as good as anything he’s ever done.

Unfortunately, Thewlis, some sorry souls want to be ‘entertained’ by more of what they know. Art is a challenge too far for them.

Their comfort is their grave but Morrissey won’t let it be his. There is nothing more chilling than this kind of ghoulish fandom; it kills creativity.

The song Israel was as good as anything he’s ever done.

Unfortunately, Thewlis, some sorry souls want to be ‘entertained’ by more of what they know. Art is a challenge too far for them.

Their comfort is their grave but Morrissey won’t let it be his. There is nothing more chilling than this kind of ghoulish fandom; it kills creativity.

rubbish

Anyone know what Gary Barlow's doing, posing with an unreleased Moz record?
Is he lining up Simple Steve to replace R Williams in Take That?

From where I stand the idea of "ghoulish fandom" applies to anyone who honestly believes that WP is a masterpiece. Morrissey's creativity may have been killed, but it wasn't from those who are clear-headed and clean-eared enough to simply voice their opinions.

Morrissey is digging his own musical grave with sub-standard lyrics overlaying tuneless, meaningless songs. To go from Let Me Kiss You to Kiss Me A Lot is a fall that anyone would be lucky to survive.

"Let Me Kiss You"

Close your eyes
And think of someone you physically admire
And let me kiss you, oh
Let me kiss you, oh

But then you open your eyes
And you see someone that you physically despise
But my heart is open
My heart is open to you

"Kiss Me A Lot"

Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot
Kiss me all over my face
Kiss me all over the place
Kiss me all over and then when you've kissed me
Kiss me all over again

Last edited:
From where I stand the idea of "ghoulish fandom" applies to anyone who honestly believes that WP is a masterpiece. Morrissey's creativity may have been killed, but it wasn't from those who are clear-headed and cleaned-eared enough to simply voice their opinions.

Morrissey is digging his own musical grave with sub-standard lyrics overlaying tuneless, meaningless songs. To go from Let Me Kiss You to Kiss Me A Lot is a fall that anyone would be lucky to survive.

"Let Me Kiss You"

Close your eyes
And think of someone you physically admire
And let me kiss you, oh
Let me kiss you, oh

But then you open your eyes
And you see someone that you physically despise
But my heart is open
My heart is open to you

"Kiss Me A Lot"

Kiss me all over my face
Kiss me all over the place
Kiss me all over and then when you've kissed me
Kiss me all over again
Kiss Me... was an ingenious reference to a popular Mexican song. Leave your tomb, explore, and live again. It can happen; Christmas is the time for miracles.

I’ve met him. He’s a prick, with, as a member of Morrissey’s crew said, “a face you’d never tire of punching”
That is just repulsive and hateful quote from a crew member. Sam has given us a lot to be thankful for and he’s always seemed very kind. That person shouldn’t have a job...

Kiss Me... was an ingenious reference to a popular Mexican song. Leave your tomb, explore, and live again. It can happen; Christmas is the time for miracles.

You morons arnt even worth debating with, so blinkered and deluded. Has Morrissey ever disappointed you or underwhelmed you in his 30 year solo career?

i thought he was very sweet. I met him once you ppl are terrible

I get being a fan boy and in awe of his uncle, but he’s a grown man and he’s still riding off morrisseys coat tails and using his family association to boost his own profile and put pennies in his pocket. Take “Moz is my uncle” out of the equation, and what’s sam good at?

It might be an ingenious reference but it's still a shit song. The two things are not mutually exclusive.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info
Back
Top Bottom