SER Twitter/IG: pictured with new album white label (December 23, 2019)

A good sign that there will be an album early next year!?
Regards,
FWD

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m talking musically. I know your answer btw , (“everything is flawless, and 100% superb”), I just wanted to hear you say it to solidify your delusion.
Originally, as performed at the RAH in 2002, ...Crashing Bores was too slow. Thankfully, this was corrected for the studio recording.

I get being a fan boy and in awe of his uncle, but he’s a grown man and he’s still riding off morrisseys coat tails and using his family association to boost his own profile and put pennies in his pocket. Take “Moz is my uncle” out of the equation, and what’s sam good at?

Sam:
63804EA9-B1EA-4FE7-8199-35F649A3EEE7.jpeg

I’ve met him. He’s a prick, with, as a member of Morrissey’s crew said, “a face you’d never tire of punching”
why do I find this hard to believe,the thing with the internet is that you can never believe what anyone says because usually its made up bullplop.

why do I find this hard to believe,the thing with the internet is that you can never believe what anyone says because usually its made up bullplop.

Ok Mr. Dr. Cake Addicted Bigamist who most definitely didn’t view a picture of my ass and questioned their sexuality so much that they decided to deny ever clicking on it.

Ok Mr. Dr. Cake Addicted Bigamist who most definitely didn’t view a picture of my ass and questioned their sexuality so much that they decided to deny ever clicking on it.

not being funny but Gordy told me you had a nice bum hole and he’d just ordered an anal fleshlight for Christmas so he could give it the wank it deserves. Not my words. His. I can even show you the screenshot. It was probably that “sense of humour” he’s always talking about tho, and prob meant it as a joke.

At least this is a proper test-pressing and not the rubbish white labels M sold as test-pressings just to make some money.

as I sit here in my prison cell contemplating xmas day with a bunch of nutbags who will pass me about the wing like a packet of sweeties for their sexual gratification and all you can do is moan,you could at least send me a file,do you send photos of your arse to everyone on here or is it just a special person like me.

At least this is a proper test-pressing and not the rubbish white labels M sold as test-pressings just to make some money.
I’ve heard there is some ‘new music’ on these ‘test-pressings’ too. Another bonus that might raise a couple of comments on here: who knows?

not being funny but Gordy told me you had a nice bum hole and he’d just ordered an anal fleshlight for Christmas so he could give it the wank it deserves. Not my words. His. I can even show you the screenshot. It was probably that “sense of humour” he’s always talking about tho, and prob meant it as a joke.
I would love to see this ordinary,you should be more concerned about why she never sent you her picture.

Pink vinyl please

Only the Lord, engineers and Morrissey know what’s on that pressing. If the rumours about the plant are true, it’s a cover of sacred standards. Our man has had a trying year but has found strength in his Maker. He’s accepted the grace of Jesus Christ and will now devote himself to Christian works and the dissemination of the Word.

Praise the Holy Trinity. ...and bless Morrissey for his strength and perseverance, in his newly invigorated life of LOVE, penance and his quest toward Heaven.

I’ll pray for him and for all of you, on your journey to the Promised Land. Blessed be your celebration of the birth of our dear Lord, Jesus Christ at this most Holy of times.

Remember the manger and toiling of the wise-men, who - bearing great gifts - followed the star to Bethlehem. May his Holy, virgin-birth provide you with comfort in the bosom of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Pink vinyl please
A putrid, runny-fecal effluent colour would be more appropriate, since everything he’s released in the past 30 years has been complete SHIT.

Enough rubes around here would buy it, to tease the Top-5 in Poland!

as I sit here in my prison cell contemplating xmas day with a bunch of nutbags who will pass me about the wing like a packet of sweeties for their sexual gratification and all you can do is moan,you could at least send me a file,do you send photos of your arse to everyone on here or is it just a special person like me.

If people ask, I send. It’s that simple. I like getting feedback. I’ve sent my dick to some people too!

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info
Back
Top Bottom