SER YT: "Morrissey on Swedish TV" (March 24, 2021)

It all started here.

Jilted and then, shortly after - wilted. He’s obviously jamming his nephew - which is a common English thing - but his loss of poetry and bitterness all come down to that day. Johnny made it clear. ...and Morrissey has been circling the drain since shortly thereafter. ;)

If he can make a mime performance watchable he was doing something right.

If he can make a mime performance watchable he was doing something right.
The mime IS the performance. The rest is just fruitcake with cream-cheese. ...and we all know that Melvis is a proper fruitcake, who laps up cream-cheese at the same rate as he excretes it.

Rubbish performance just prior to the beginning of the end of Morrissey’s career and life. It all ends this year 2021 in Las Vegas. RIP fascist.

Ah, the pre-craggy racist grand-dad days. Just.
Ah, the f*** off idiot rabid Leftist who is obsessed with someone he professes to hate days

Oh Moz !!! My life!!! How are You?
Do we miss You,where You?
BEloved Moz we want to see You?

Every word of what I wrote is fact. Maybe you don't like that.
Well, not every word..."pre-craggy" is purely subjective on your part, he's not a Grandad/Granddad (or "Grand-dad" in your strange language) as far as anybody knows, and he has done nothing to suggest that he is "racist". But apart from that, you are spot-on!

Mr Gradgrind

Bosom buddies

Bosom buddies

í often put "Roy's Keen" on for soul-mellowing purposes.
J**z is the undiscussable, as well as the unlistenable.
Each to their own, í guess...

Rubbish performance just prior to the beginning of the end of Morrissey’s career and life. It all ends this year 2021 in Las Vegas. RIP fascist.

sigh...

you really are just one more lock-jawed Moz-troll, thicker than pig shit with nothing to convey...

yet you insist on continuing.....

I suppose you must be entertaining your own single, dysfunctional brain cell...

poor thing.

Moz really had that hand swatting action going on in this one!

Fabulous, isn't it? It's like he's pantomimicly acting out every single line (including the "shoowoowoo" effect at the end of You Have Killed Me...).

Good thing he didn't choose Dear God Please Help Me, I guess...

Additionally at 4:26 he is especially animated.

I also noticed that the gestures for "killer" and "wife" are not dissimilar (make of that what you will).
And he seems to be missing his maracas towards the end of TYWTML

An awkward affair, this whole miming business.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom