Morrissey Central "Shere Hite" (October 1, 2020)

Shere Hite

1942 - 2020

Shere Hite.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/279278-shere-hite

✊ :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
This was the excellent obit, by Julie Bindel, another woman threatened with T**F term Etc, in "The Guardian" ~

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/sep/15/shere-hite-obituary

To wit: "Her findings were a threat to countless men because Shere had exposed the truth that women could have orgasms without them "

Strange indeed. One would assume that even in the 70s people knew about the existence of vibrators or stories like the one about Cleopatra who sort of invented the first vibrator 2000 years ago when filling a papyrus bag with bees for her own pleasure.

On the other hand, of course, widely practised co-education is a relatively recent development, so most men were able to encounter women sexually only later in life, and then they would always remain a mystery for them.

But honestly, I doubt that Shere "exposed the truth" about women's independent orgasm.

Did Morrissey, btw, attend a boys school?

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a fabulous article in a Canadian magazine about the FIGHT for men's rights.

20201001_183550.jpg

20201001_183526.jpg

& Fred was still at it 9 years ago! With SCIENCE.

20201001_184705.jpg

Strange indeed. One would assume that even in the 70s people knew about the existence of vibrators or stories like the one about Cleopatra who sort of invented the first vibrator 2000 years ago when filling a papyrus bag with bees for her own pleasure.

On the other hand, of course, widely practised co-education is a relatively recent development, so most men were able to encounter women sexually only later in life, and then they would always remain a mystery for them.

But honestly, I doubt that Shere "exposed the truth" about women's independent orgasm.

Did Morrissey, btw, attend a boys' school?

Morrissey did attend an all boys school. And wasn't very happy about it.

Did Morrissey, btw, attend a boys' school?

If í remember right from "Autobiography" he got a place at Stretford Zoo.

Well, to even 'go on' about the cl***ris, in the current climate, at the end of our fantastic Trans rainbow, is increasingly questionable, as some people seem to think it must be irrelevant.

í haven't had the village newsletter on this topic, but í am quite sure that Hite, were she alive and kicking against the pricks, would be abused with the pathetic 'TERF' terminology, for her clit work as..well..but..ah..that's EXCLUSIONARY. Life is exclusionary. Suck it up and get on with it.

Even the fact that her passing appears to have garnered little notice is a sign of our times.

This was the excellent obit, by Julie Bindel, another woman threatened with T**F term Etc, in "The Guardian" ~

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/sep/15/shere-hite-obituary

To wit: "Her findings were a threat to countless men because Shere had exposed the truth that women could have orgasms without them "

It threatens yet, for a hole new world.

"On the day when your biology / Catches up with your mentality"...

View attachment 59566

Calling people names is never beneficial to any discussion. Neither is spreading disinformation and reducing complex issues to catchphrases. This is all too often the form modern "discourse" takes though.

In reality it is quite possible to acknowledge a person's work in one field and to agree with them on certain topics while fundamentally disagreeing with them on others. In fact, isn't it more natural and common to disagree with someone on something than to agree with anyone on absolutely everything? Isn't that part of what makes us individuals?

Twitter society/cancel culture/modern journalism doesn't allow us the luxury of a simple "disagreement" though. One's point of view equals one's character, for better or worse. Because the simplistic reduction of a complex stance is easier to convey and because feuds and drama make better headlines and generate more traffic than lengthy factual debates. And because stereotypes (the "bigot", the "racist", the "SJW", the "woke activist") are easier to handle than actual people.

The way public discussions are led these days mostly disregards people's everyday real life experiences and whoever yells the loudest usually wins the argument.

So, uhm, f*** the current climate.

Calling people names is never beneficial to any discussion. Neither is spreading disinformation and reducing complex issues to catchphrases. This is all too often the form modern "discourse" takes though.

In reality it is quite possible to acknowledge a person's work in one field and to agree with them on certain topics while fundamentally disagreeing with them on others. In fact, isn't it more natural and common to disagree with someone on something than to agree with anyone on absolutely everything? Isn't that part of what makes us individuals?

Twitter society/cancel culture/modern journalism doesn't allow us the luxury of a simple "disagreement" though. One's point of view equals one's character, for better or worse. Because the simplistic reduction of a complex stance is easier to convey and because feuds and drama make better headlines and generate more traffic than lengthy factual debates. And because stereotypes (the "bigot", the "racist", the "SJW", the "woke activist") are easier to handle than actual people.

The way public discussions are led these days mostly disregards people's everyday real life experiences and whoever yells the loudest usually wins the argument.

Would you sue if í put this on a T-shirt?

And the rest on a backprint?

Would you sue if í put this on a T-shirt?

And the rest on a backprint?

I'd settle for 25% of all your future earnings and a melodramatic diss track.

I have wondered for some time now, if there is a link between the death of a parent and some men suddenly experiencing a surge of sexual energy and the wish to procreate endlessly, which in some cases can even lead to sex addiction.

Shere Hite brought this question up again.

First time I thought about it was in 1999 when Boris Becker's father died and a whole train of "blows of fate" happened afterwards:

April '99, Karl-Heinz died.
1601576992033.png
=>Retirement in June 99
1601577338669.png
=>

Elias Balthasar, Sept. 99
1601577621836.png
=> Anna Ermakova, March 2000
1601577687184.png

I remember some similar stories about men in mourning from my circle of acquaintances.

I have wondered for some time now, if there is a link between the death of a parent and some men suddenly experiencing a surge of sexual energy and the wish to procreate endlessly, which in some cases can even lead to sex addiction.

First time I thought about it was in 1999 when Boris Becker's father died and a whole train of "blows of fate" happened afterwards:

View attachment 59578 =>Retirement in June 99View attachment 59579=>

Elias Balthasar, Sept. 99View attachment 59580=> Anna Ermakova, March 2000View attachment 59581....

I remember some similar stories about men in mourning from my circle of acquaintances.

Are we to expect the patter of tiny Morrisseys?

One is trouble enough. 🙃

View attachment 59578 =>Retirement in June 99View attachment 59579=>

Elias Balthasar, Sept. 99View attachment 59580=> Anna Ermakova, March 2000View attachment 59581....

You never know in life, morrissey could end up being Katie price’s fourth husband..... Now there’s a thought ...

Morrissey and women.......🙄🙄😔😔
No se que es lo que realmente piensa de ellas!

Me estas acosando loco de mierda
Que te esta pasando en tu vida porque te metes conmigo ?
Hablas de mi como si Morrissey me conociera y me odiara,el no sabe de mi existencia ni de la tuya no le importa ninguna persona de aqui ,el osea Mr Morrissey odia el sitio el odia el Solo

Agree.

And, as well as any other product, the idiotic culture has become a commodity, is marketed all over the world, and keeps trendind... mind you.

Help!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom