Official Facebook Signed items competition (March 25, 2020)

FB_IMG_1585151547710.jpg

"Order your copy of I Am Not A Dog On A Chain from the Official Album Store to be in with a chance of winning a limited edition signed poster, Wembley Arena set list and Vinyl: https://morrissey.lnk.to/albumstore

*NB those who have already purchased the album via this store will be automatically entered into the competition."

Nice items.
Regards,
FWD.

why is that poster not on mporium.would do me nicely.

Oh f***, here we go. Physical album sales are next to NIL. Let’s ramp this up with a contest for an autographed copy!

Someone already mentioned this kind of thing yesterday and the prizes were much more enticing.

I don’t want the autograph. I want the free bottle of Grey Goose and wheel of Kerrygold.

Melvis’ signature ain’t worth shit! ;)

A “competition”, you say?

Biggest felcher wins, you say?

Best of luck to all who enter.

This would go very nicely with my signed copy of tom bailys last album that was signed by him.

Oh f***, here we go. Physical album sales are next to NIL. Let’s ramp this up with a contest for an autographed copy!

Someone already mentioned this kind of thing yesterday and the prizes were much more enticing.

I don’t want the autograph. I want the free bottle of Grey Goose and wheel of Kerrygold.

Melvis’ signature ain’t worth shit! ;)

I have read that some Korean taco joints in LA have given away a free roll of toilet paper with every order! Now that's considerate!

Hey Moz - can you do better?

I have read that some Korean taco joints in LA have given away a free roll of toilet paper with every order! Now that's considerate!

Hey Moz - can you do better?

Of course, if we are talking about tacos, then perhaps TP should be de rigueur.

Whatever happened to the “No purchase required” thing?

Oh yeah! This isn’t a “contest”. ...it’s a “competition”.

Fak Arf.

Kool

Last thing I want is to have Moorissey’s grubby, cheese-caked paws anywhere near my records.

Dross Norman will claim to have dozens of said signed items, the prick.

why is this called a "competition" and not a "lottery"? wouldve expected something a little bit more creative.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom