Morrissey Central "SIGNS ON THE STREETS, LIKE BLUE WHALES SINGING" (June 1, 2020)

SIGNS ON THE STREETS, LIKE BLUE WHALES SINGING

unnamed.jpg
0-1_rmrm9n.png
unnamed2.jpg

The Ganglord image was by 'evansolano' on IG 4 days ago.

FWD.

Last edited:
Comparing Morrissey to Trump?
Please, do yourself a favor: go back to the deepest darkest place where you rose from.
A little self awareness goes a long way and if you can't see where one's behavior s very similar to the other, then you are willingly blind and ignorant to the situation at hand.

the way I look on life is good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people,keep on the straight and narrow and you should be fine.as for these posts on central,not bothered one way or another,the guy trying to steal a cash maschine and try and get it on a bus was the funniest thing iv seen in years.

People die all the time. Protestors are killing cops...beating people up. There's very little righteousness in these protests.
Stay away from the news and go straight to the livestreams. There's plenty of righteousness in these protests, as they've been going on for decades. America has a problem.

In my community, I called the police because a few months ago because a tweaker was smashing out car windows in my neighborhood. I'm not going to try calm discourse with a meth head holding a crowbar. The police never showed. They take hours to arrive, and it's difficult to file a police report with them as it's obvious they don't care.

Over the weekend, they announced citywide curfews 5 minutes before they kicked in on Sunday, 10 minutes prior last night. Why wouldn't they give an hour? Because they are excited to dress up like tactical potato bugs, cosplay gestapo, and try out all of their new toys. They shot a local journalist at point blank with a tear gas canister after the journalists identified themselves as such, and lit them up with paintballs filled with pepper spray as they drove away laughing in their armored truck.

"When peaceful revolution becomes impossible, violent revolution becomes inevitable." -JFK

I don't know...the people on here who bang on about Morrissey being "self centered" or a narcissist or making everything about himself, and how awful that is... Presumably you weren't paying attention back when he was writing songs like Bigmouth Strikes Again, Rubber Ring, The Boy with the Thorn in His Side, etc? It's always been part of who he is, surely.

(For the record, I think some of this stuff he / Sam keeps doing on Central is crass, I just don't get why anyone would be upset or surprised by it!)
He used to punch up. He's been punching down for a while now.

the way I look on life is good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people,keep on the straight and narrow and you should be fine.as for these posts on central,not bothered one way or another,the guy trying to steal a cash maschine and try and get it on a bus was the funniest thing iv seen in years.
You and I agree on the cash machine. There are fools in the mix, but they a tiny fraction of the crowd.

I'm just gonna cut n paste my comment to Nerak, but point it your direction.

You say this- again and again and again and again- without one shred of proof one way or another. Morrissey's name is at the top of the page. Therefore anything posted to the page should be taken as being 100% endorsed and approved by him. It's not Sam-Esty-f***boi Central.

I think he runs it.

I think he runs it.
I get the feeling Sam's hand is on the steering wheel as well, but if I ran a page called "Morrissey's left nut central" and let someone else run it for me, I would have to accept that people would draw the conclusion that anything posted there would be explicitly endorsed and approved by me.

Well, if you can't see it, Ketamine, I can't (and don't) want to persuade you otherwise. I only know my gut reaction. You're happy with the content. I'm not.

Sorry you can’t see it. And I guess I can’t use reason to persuade you to.

btw .. that ‘gut reaction’ is most likely something you ate earlier that’s not agreeing with you.

Take better care of yourself Dale.

I get the feeling Sam's hand is on the steering wheel as well, but if I ran a page called "Morrissey's left nut central" and let someone else run it for me, I would have to accept that people would draw the conclusion that anything posted there would be explicitly endorsed and approved by me.

The proof is - most things appear on Sam's social media first, the videos posted are often from people close to Sam's age group (honestly can't see Moz watching MRAs in their 20s/30s even if he was an MRA) & Central posted 2 incompatible viewpoints on the pandemic, one with Moz's name attached, one without, also some messages have his name attached & most don't (which is what you do when other messages are from your team).

I wouldn't mind if it was all Moz, I just wondered why the place was so erratic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why haven't the record company re-issued 'Ganglord' as a single? Any other artist would be number one RIGHT NOW.

Morrissey has a long history of detesting the police and authoritarian regimes - this is not him attempting to benefit from anything - he's just using the same words he always has to protest from his mothers home. Not going to fault him for that...

Wrong assertions.
It seems that either you don't get Morrissey at all, or are just trolling.
Hahaha
You are the one that doesn't "get" morrissey. Which is tragic as he is so easy to work out. Transparent. He is needy and tries to use whatevrr situation he can, for his own gain.
Anyone who thinks there is anything "deep" or "worthy" going on is just dead in the brain

Is it also not nice when Manchester evening news used Morrissey’s words
to lift people’s spirits and show that the people of Manchester will not be beaten after the terrorist
attack?

The words are these lyrics...

“There is a light that never goes out”

Can’t an artist or someone else use words/poetry to express their feelings ?

It's like a lot of 60s/70s counter culture protest art.

It's meant to be shocking & disturbing.

Although it's mild compared to the old stuff which still hangs in galleries. For example ?

(It's a horrific picture, so don't look if you think it'll be too much)

20200603_012416.jpg

Talk about projection. You're larping as a revolutionary , begging for the govt to come in and pound you into submission. The people of Idaho told their Mayor to sit down and shut up and protected their city on their own
Yeah, I'm sure it was a real chaotic scene out there in f***ing IDAHO.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom