Smiths tab book

Sr. Moog

Hi, I'm new and I found this page looking for different songbooks of the band, partly to collect them and partly to learn well the guitar lines.

I wanted to ask you if anyone has scanned "Louder than Bombs" since I searched exhaustively by google and it was impossible to find it. I mean the "Off The Record" that contains the other instruments besides the guitars.

Also if you have any other tab book of them it would be great, since the only one I have is "The Smiths: The Singles" and it would be great to have some other books.

Thank you and greetings to all of you from Argentina!

Hi, I'm new and I found this page looking for different songbooks of the band, partly to collect them and partly to learn well the guitar lines.

I wanted to ask you if anyone has scanned "Louder than Bombs" since I searched exhaustively by google and it was impossible to find it. I mean the "Off The Record" that contains the other instruments besides the guitars.

Also if you have any other tab book of them it would be great, since the only one I have is "The Smiths: The Singles" and it would be great to have some other books.

Thank you and greetings to all of you from Argentina!
Louder Than Bombs:

Play Guitar With The Smiths:

The QID songbook:

The Smiths singles collection jpg/pdf:

Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

Louder Than Bombs:

Play Guitar With The Smiths:

The QID songbook:

The Smiths singles collection jpg/pdf:

Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

Thank you very much for the files! The one from "The Queen Is Dead" had it as well as the rest of the albums but I was looking for the ones with the tablatures. Thank you very much for everything!

Thanks for sharing these links. BTW, the CD that came with the Play Guitar With... book is on Spotify. Here's the link to that.

Thank you very much! Im a bassist and i love the basslines. Please in case you guys have more songbooks with basslines share it here! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom