Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

From posts where you're showing no empathy.
Yes. Wanting to put Morrissey in the stocks, for a perceived lack of empathy, isn’t exactly the stuff of Carl Rogers. It rather betrays a deep seated resentment.

These claims have been explained (I repeat) and are fully explained in the article I posted. You still haven't given a credible reason why any hospital would tell doctors to commit fraud and gross mispractice to falsify a death certificate. Or who exactly was asking them to commit fraud? And for what purpose? I think this is a story that has been explained and has been misconstrued. And is this a global conspiracy on both sides of the Atlantic and on all continents?
You must really believe in the goodness of man. I don't see any goodness in a doctor who decided to perform an unnecessary surgery so he can pay off his Porsche. This is one person. This happens often. I hear the stories. I also hear about nurses too. Again, one person. You can search all the stories you want if you are open to it. These were under good conditions and circumstances, mind you. What was deemed "normal." Today it could not be any further from the truth with our "new normal." My question to you is: Why do people do bad things on a day to day basis? Fear talks. Money talks even more. What then is the value of human life and to what end? You tell me what is the purpose for all of this? Tell me how low man can go in any position in life, one person at a time, and compound that problem in a worldwide "crisis." You tell me. It doesn't take much to see what is going on in the world each and every single day when we watch the news, browse the Internet, etc. I really don't need to spell it out. All we do is sit in our homes while "they take care of us" they say. We take their word at face value. They show us the "statistics" yet no one is there to verify those statistics as we sit comfortably inside our homes. We take their word for it. It doesn't take much to figure out the "they" here. It would be beyond naive to believe that there is absolutely nothing going on in the world and that there is no conspiracy. All it takes to conspire begins with one person. So, you tell me what could come out of all of this? I would really like to know and we can take it from there.

And there is no benefit that can be determined for making the number of deaths appear more than they actually are.

But this was early on I believe, so, before the present toll.

These doctors (link below) really put their career on the line for coming out with this information, we should be grateful, I guess.

Yes. Wanting to put Morrissey in the stocks, for a perceived lack of empathy, isn’t exactly the stuff of Carl Rogers. It rather betrays a deep seated resentment.

It's sad that Morrissey jumped in 2017 before the left got SO bad that we had to talk about it.

I think it may have been Hadley Freeman (back in 2015? in The Guardian) saying he was racist for being against halal - it was only a small jibe & she was only doing it because she was huffy about his image as a righteous leftie - that planted the seed.

Which is ironic - because she's now an evil TERF. And his righteous leftie days will never be seen again.

This 👇 kind of sums it up.

left.JPG

leffffff.JPG

It's sad that Morrissey jumped in 2017 before the left got SO bad that we had to talk about it.

I think it may have been Hadley Freeman (back in 2015? in The Guardian) saying he was racist for being against halal - it was only a small jibe & she was only doing it because she was huffy about his image as a righteous leftie - that planted the seed.

Which is ironic - because she's now an evil TERF. And his righteous leftie days will never be seen again.

View attachment 58238

View attachment 58239
I do wonder how Morrissey is coping.

A few weeks ago, I was discussing with a friend all the flack that Corbyn got. I think we agreed that he probably absorbed it all OK, because he was always anticipating it, and knew very little else. I’m trusting it’s a similar experience for Morrissey.

A few weeks ago, I was discussing with a friend all the flack that Corbyn got. I think we agreed that he probably absorbed it all OK, because he was always anticipating it, and knew very little else. I’m trusting it’s a similar experience for Morrissey.

In politics you expect fights, hatred & calumny. The worst thing is the day after you've lost an election.

But - I've never seen an artist going through this who coped well. He must be on industrial strength valium.

In politics you expect fights, hatred & calumny. The worst thing is the day after you've lost an election.

But - I've never seen an artist going through this who coped well. He must be on industrial strength valium.
It sometimes seems like that’s what you run on.

🤒

INCREDIBLE!o_O
totally oblivious to its own lack oforiginality and ignorance of English. the entire readership is scandalized but radish is oblivious insensible to reality. UN BE LEI VA BLE>:blushing:

Here we are as Vegan, myself and many unnamed others dedicate this post to the sharply bitter and sniffy nose Radish Man as he begins his "Notepad File" memoirs. ☠ Salute! :trumpet:

But this was early on I believe, so, before the present toll.

These doctors (link below) really put their career on the line for coming out with this information, we should be grateful, I guess.

Ket - it's the opposite (in the UK) - if you die from complications after your body's free from the infection, they're not counting it as a death from Covid.

Because the stats are appalling.

And they want people to be cautious, but they don't want them to be terrified.

Sam really needs to get out of the anti-vaxx groups unless he wants his inheritance early.

Last edited by a moderator:

That has been totally discredited. Get over posting the same article over and over.

Try this one

Again - it's your lack of empathy.

Anyone who looked at Anne Marie's journey from atheism to the far right could see she was in a lot of distress, getting herself terrified of a future theocracy that won't exist. And if you were involved in politics you'd know the far right has been love-bombing minorities it thinks will mainstream it. They also use rights clashes to claim 'only the far right' will talk about religious sexism or homophobia or whatever.

You'd also know that people with anxiety & trust issues esp around authority often avoid the tax system. There are countries where evading is the norm.

You can't write great songs purely for money - art comes from the heart. If he lacked empathy he wouldn't write the way he does.

It's also worth saying that because of the way money is earned in the arts - unexpected large tax bills that can't be paid happen a lot.

Absolute nonsense. I know about politics trust me so I dont need your inflated lecture on how the far right works.

As for tax evasion there is no excuse and "unexpected large tax bills" doesn't cut it as an excuse. Join the rest of the planet and pay up. I have less money that Morrissey but I can guarantee by tax bill is far higher. In fact I know it. I could chose to use creative accounting to reduce my tax liability but I absolutely think that is immoral so instructed by accountancy firm not to do so.

People with anxiety and trust issue avoid tax. Well I have heard it all now. How about selfish greedy individuals avoid tax and deliberately declare themselves as tax exiles to increase there personal wealth and continue to take from society as they believe if you can get it for free why not and not my problem is there are people queuing at food banks. It isn't a mental health issue, it is a deliberate choice of the immoral few, the likes of Bono and Morrissey.

Please enlighten us with your social knowledge and expertise on mental health and post a link that shows a medical paper that suggests the likes of Bono and Morrissey dont pay their fair share of tax because they have mental health issues.

Making stuff up to fit your agenda is as fantastical as the conspiracy theorists you have criticised.

From posts where you're showing no empathy.

And what posts have I made that show a lack of empathy. I was questioning whether someone who writes pop songs can be judged as being empathetic purely on the basis of writing a song.

If challenging that means that you place a higher judgement on someone as having no empathy then your evidence is even less so than mine is for the other way around.

Are you like some armchair psychologist who diagnoses people on social media on very little evidence , with no medical qualifications and absolute no knowledge of the person you are diagnosing.

You state Morrissey is this and suffers from that but you don't know him. You know what the media has published about him, the very sector he abhors. You judge people according to a few lines of print and state those judgements as facts.

I prefer evidence of facts rather than the opinion of a distant social networking pseudo psychologist.

Making shit up again?

Resentment? What resentment. I dont suffer from such things and I can assure you I dont have any reason whatsoever for resenting that pop star. I am far more successful and far more content. Why on earth would I resent that man?

When did I put Morrissey in the stocks over empathy? I was asking whether the writing of a song was enough to come to the conclusion he is empathetic. It is a sensible question. But people on here are so emotive over the possibility that someone maybe negative over their idol that they resort to the rather school playground defence mechanisms but in doing so you are actually being far more negative about your own idol than I have ever been.

Because of my question and my question over his rather dubious tax model I was accused of having no empathy.

I have written several published books that have been critiqued as being very empathetic. Does that not mean I am empathetic?

I wouldn't say so but that is what you are basing your judgement on.

They are probably very empathetic books but I dispute they actually make me empathetic. I wrote them to make money.

You must really believe in the goodness of man. I don't see any goodness in a doctor who decided to perform an unnecessary surgery so he can pay off his Porsche. This is one person. This happens often. I hear the stories. I also hear about nurses too. Again, one person. You can search all the stories you want if you are open to it. These were under good conditions and circumstances, mind you. What was deemed "normal." Today it could not be any further from the truth with our "new normal." My question to you is: Why do people do bad things on a day to day basis? Fear talks. Money talks even more. What then is the value of human life and to what end? You tell me what is the purpose for all of this? Tell me how low man can go in any position in life, one person at a time, and compound that problem in a worldwide "crisis." You tell me. It doesn't take much to see what is going on in the world each and every single day when we watch the news, browse the Internet, etc. I really don't need to spell it out. All we do is sit in our homes while "they take care of us" they say. We take their word at face value. They show us the "statistics" yet no one is there to verify those statistics as we sit comfortably inside our homes. We take their word for it. It doesn't take much to figure out the "they" here. It would be beyond naive to believe that there is absolutely nothing going on in the world and that there is no conspiracy. All it takes to conspire begins with one person. So, you tell me what could come out of all of this? I would really like to know and we can take it from there.

If you wish to go through life thinking there is a great big conspiracy then go ahead. I would rather be a little bit more stable than that.

I would like evidence before stating that everything is a conspiracy and for that you have none.

There is no covid 19 doctor here in the UK that gets any more money for treating a COVID 19 patient than not treating one.

There is no money to be made by falsifying a death certificate to be Covid. There is a lot to lose for doing that aside from ending up in prison. There is nothing to gain for that doctor so why are you saying he would do it?

Who roll off all these words but there is not one word amongst them that is a fact or anything backed up by even in inkling of a fact.

I will deal with facts if you have any but I cant have a credible discussion with someone who has this rather conspiracist view that everyone is out to get us but cant suggest why that may be and produce no evidence for it.

Again, the messiah has risen. He came from planet zog and is here to take us all home. That statement is as credible as your theory.

View attachment 58238

View attachment 58239

I am not on the left. Far from it. But you continue to make assumptions. You think because I believe tax evasion is wrong that I must be on the left. Theorist

I'm sure he is fine. He was seen wandering around Hale.

maybe if he stoped posting stupid crap on the internet he may be able to reduce his valium intake or at least take the keys off Sam.

Hey Radish, make sure you write this one down for your Notepad file. :handpointup: :thumb:

🤒

she also has nerak syndrome where she cant control her unoriginal drivel its like a motor machine.:blushing: coupled with skinny loon syndrome and surface ignorant syndrome. the entire forum including the anons are shocked at this bizarre behavior while she probably thinks she is up for a medal.o_O
thats from slobbering over the skinny posts. who has to remind everyone every 5 min that hes an expert in some non existing left wing loon field, like non fungus fungi.:blushing:

This is a great article about the difference between being cancelled & being criticised.

Moz has had an unbelievable monstering & no one has ever made proper arguments about it.

This is a great article about the difference between being cancelled & being criticised.

Moz has had an unbelievable monstering & no one has ever made proper arguments about it.

"Criticism marshals evidence and arguments in a rational effort to persuade. Canceling, by contrast, seeks to organize and manipulate the social or media environment in order to isolate, deplatform or intimidate ideological opponents."

So isn't the posting of conspiracy theories without any evidence falling into the cancelling grouping?

As I have repeatedly said I won't believe in blind faith any argument that is not backed up by evidence. I gave up faith based logic and theories many moons ago.

I am quite surprised you are posting articles by Rauch with him being a leftist.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom