Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

But this was early on I believe, so, before the present toll.

These doctors (link below) really put their career on the line for coming out with this information, we should be grateful, I guess.

Why should we be grateful? What did it achieve?

1000 deaths a day in the US must be all a lie caused by falsified death certificates and they have all conspired to this lie and joined up with all doctors around the globe to promote the same lie.

I assume all you anti mask people will be heading to the beaches this weekend? Apparently they are already full including people with tents who are there for the whole weekend so tomorrow should be a great day in the sun to put your beliefs into practice.

Go show it and stop moaning about the fact that you allegedly can't.

You have the personal liberty to get to the beach and parks in your droves.

Go and have fun.

No one is going to stop you, authority or otherwise no matter how much you would love to think they are stopping you from exercising your right to freedom of choice.

Go build sandcastles.

"Criticism marshals evidence and arguments in a rational effort to persuade. Canceling, by contrast, seeks to organize and manipulate the social or media environment in order to isolate, deplatform or intimidate ideological opponents."

So isn't the posting of conspiracy theories without any evidence falling into the cancelling grouping?

As I have repeatedly said I won't believe in blind faith any argument that is not backed up by evidence. I gave up faith based logic and theories many moons ago.

I am quite surprised you are posting articles by Rauch with him being a leftist.

I'm on the left.

And what posts have I made that show a lack of empathy. I was questioning whether someone who writes pop songs can be judged as being empathetic purely on the basis of writing a song.

If challenging that means that you place a higher judgement on someone as having no empathy then your evidence is even less so than mine is for the other way around.

Are you like some armchair psychologist who diagnoses people on social media on very little evidence , with no medical qualifications and absolute no knowledge of the person you are diagnosing.

You state Morrissey is this and suffers from that but you don't know him. You know what the media has published about him, the very sector he abhors. You judge people according to a few lines of print and state those judgements as facts.

I prefer evidence of facts rather than the opinion of a distant social networking pseudo psychologist.

I know what it takes to write a song.

Absolute nonsense. I know about politics trust me so I dont need your inflated lecture on how the far right works.

As for tax evasion there is no excuse and "unexpected large tax bills" doesn't cut it as an excuse. Join the rest of the planet and pay up. I have less money that Morrissey but I can guarantee by tax bill is far higher. In fact I know it. I could chose to use creative accounting to reduce my tax liability but I absolutely think that is immoral so instructed by accountancy firm not to do so.

People with anxiety and trust issue avoid tax. Well I have heard it all now. How about selfish greedy individuals avoid tax and deliberately declare themselves as tax exiles to increase there personal wealth and continue to take from society as they believe if you can get it for free why not and not my problem is there are people queuing at food banks. It isn't a mental health issue, it is a deliberate choice of the immoral few, the likes of Bono and Morrissey.

Please enlighten us with your social knowledge and expertise on mental health and post a link that shows a medical paper that suggests the likes of Bono and Morrissey dont pay their fair share of tax because they have mental health issues.

Making stuff up to fit your agenda is as fantastical as the conspiracy theorists you have criticised.

Avoidance strategy.

🙄

🤒

she also has nerak syndrome where she cant control her unoriginal drivel its like a motor machine.:blushing: coupled with skinny loon syndrome and surface ignorant syndrome. the entire forum including the anons are shocked at this bizarre behavior while she probably thinks she is up for a medal.o_O
thats from slobbering over the skinny posts. who has to remind everyone every 5 min that hes an expert in some non existing left wing loon field, like non fungus fungi.:blushing:

Do you ever post anything about Morrissey?

Look how cute he is. 👇

I know what it takes to write a song.

I know what it takes to write books. You need to know who your target audience is and then you write for that audience to make it appeal and sell. Like any marketable product.

Avoidance strategy.

🙄

and typical response from people when someone dismisses their point as not worthy of discussion. Accusations of avoidance.

I dont need to avoid your point on politics. I and quite an expert and have no interest in going off topic to discuss politics with you. Picking battles because of pointless time wasting is not avoidance. It's just a willingness to not bother discussing something I consider pointless. But if avoidance is your word of choice for someone not willing to have a lengthy diatribe back and to with you then so be it I am avoiding the diatribe if that makes you happy

Why should we be grateful? What did it achieve?

1000 deaths a day in the US must be all a lie caused by falsified death certificates and they have all conspired to this lie and joined up with all doctors around the globe to promote the same lie.

FIRST, I never said in any of my posts that I believe their statements to be true. I’m just commenting on what these two doctors said.

I never said nor did these two doctors say that all death certificates are or were falsified. These two doctors were not and are not virus deniers.

Ket - it's the opposite (in the UK) - if you die from complications after your body's free from the infection, they're not counting it as a death from Covid.

Because the stats are appalling.

And they want people to be cautious, but they don't want them to be terrified.

Sam really needs to get out of the anti-vaxx groups unless he wants his inheritance early.

Yeah, the two doctors I’m talking about, Erickson and Massihi called the documentary ‘Plandemic’ by Judy Mikovits a conspiracy theory, and wanted nothing do with that or those people that are spreading lies.

The two doctors I’m talking about Erickson and Massihi made statements early on before the present
tolls. They were and are both vilified for statistics they came up with that they said showed that the virus wasn’t as serious as the media(?) were saying, this was early on in California (? I believe).

Their death certificate comment hasn’t
received as much coverage as their comments about the virus not being as bad as it was (at the time) though they didn’t say people shouldn’t take precautions,
especially the elderly or those with serious health issues.

Obviously that was then and this is now.

Here’s a early article on the falsifying of death certificates comment they made .....

FIRST, I never said in any of my posts that I believe their statements to be true. I’m just commenting on what these two doctors said.

I never said nor did these two doctors say that all death certificates are or were falsified. These two doctors were not and are not virus deniers.

Yeah, the two doctors I’m talking about, Erickson and Massihi called the documentary ‘Plandemic’ by Judy Mikovits a conspiracy theory, and wanted nothing do with that or those people that are spreading lies.

The two doctors I’m talking about Erickson and Massihi made statements early on before the present
tolls. They were and are both vilified for statistics they came up with that they said showed that the virus wasn’t as serious as the media(?) were saying, this was early on in California (? I believe).

received as much coverage as their comments about the virus not being as bad as it was (at the time) though they didn’t say people shouldn’t take precautions,

Here’s a early article on the falsifying of death certificates comment they made .....

The response has been pretty confused - but it is real & serious.

and typical response from people when someone dismisses their point as not worthy of discussion. Accusations of avoidance.

I dont need to avoid your point on politics. I and quite an expert and have no interest in going off topic to discuss politics with you. Picking battles because of pointless time wasting is not avoidance. It's just a willingness to not bother discussing something I consider pointless. But if avoidance is your word of choice for someone not willing to have a lengthy diatribe back and to with you then so be it I am avoiding the diatribe if that makes you happy

No, you daftie. Morrissey's response to authority is avoidance.

The response has been pretty confused - but it is real & serious.

Definitely confused. And I can see that clarity is needed. But I think (to a small degree) we should take other people’s comments into consideration.

Everyone seems to have an agenda, I guess.

No, you daftie. Morrissey's response to authority is avoidance.

oh I see you are doing your unqualified google psychoanalysis of Morrissey again.

I assume you may not actually know him or have ever met him?

Back
Top Bottom