Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Well you do have a point and it is really on my side of the argument.

It is absolutely possible to go through life not knowing the person you even live with and are married to as it is possible to have close friends and not really know them.

Knowing them is purely possibly if the person lets you know so you will only really know what they allow you to know and what they open up about.

This is exactly why no writer of books about Morrissey actually knows the reality and why no-one on here does either which is why it is so dreadfully pointless.

:lbf: I’m not arguing with you.

Call it pointless, call it what you want. But what did you expect on a fan site?

Knowing them is purely possibly if the person lets you know so you will only really know what they allow you to know and what they open up about.”

Yes. Words shared. Well, words are limiting. But maybe through the combination of conversation and actions experienced with that other person it could then be possible to have a better understanding of that other person, but to truly know another person is a much more difficult task, and most likely not even possible.

I mean, we only have the belief that we know. And that’s usually good enough and what we settle for.

People on here are bonkers & if wants no one to mention his mental health issues he probably shouldn't mention them himself.

Also anxiety & depression are pretty normal in the arts. It's his media strategy (or lack thereof) that shocks me.

He can thank me later. 🙃

I doubt he will ever thank you for the analysis. You have secured your place in his list of people to avoid

:lbf: I’m not arguing with you.

Call it pointless, call it what you want. But what did you expect on a fan site?

Knowing them is purely possibly if the person lets you know so you will only really know what they allow you to know and what they open up about.”

Yes. Words shared. Well, words are limiting. But maybe through the combination of conversation and actions experienced with that other person it could then be possible to have a better understanding of that other person, but to truly know another person is a much more difficult task, and most likely not even possible.

I mean, we only have the belief that we know. And that’s usually good enough and what we settle for.

And it is just a belief because most of the analysis on here is far from the reality but if it is just a belief then you all have it but believe this that not much of it is remotely close.

I doubt he will ever thank you for the analysis. You have secured your place in his list of people to avoid
At last, we’ve all found common ground. He won’t be phoning any of us. He has better things to do. And more important stuff on his mind, frankly.

Last edited by a moderator:
And it is just a belief because most of the analysis on here is far from the reality but if it is just a belief then you all have it but believe this that not much of it is remotely close.

I was speaking in general. The relationship between human beings.

It seems it will only always just be a belief that we actually know someone.

The same way you believe you know Morrissey. And that’s fine.

At last, we’ve all found common ground. He won’t be phoning any of us. He has better things to do. And more important stuff on his mind, frankly.

He won’t be calling you. That is the truth. Last time he called me I let the voicemail get it.

Avoidance.

I was speaking in general. The relationship between human beings.

It seems it will only always just be a belief that we actually know someone.

The same way you believe you know Morrissey. And that’s fine.

Oh I don’t believe I know Morrissey but I do know most of the stuff on here is far from reality.

People create personas for other people to see. Some people do that more so than others.

You know Morrissey never gave a shit about people on here who diss him and complain about him. He always accepted that as part of being a celeb and every celeb gets it.

What he fears far more are the people on here who praise and adore him and defend his every word. He always at all costs wanted to avoid those people and I think the term used was Moz Nuts.

There has never been any blind faith admirer/fan in his friend circle. He has always preferred more balanced people and people prepared to speak to him like he is a normal dude and prepared to tell him he is wrong when he talks crap. He is terrified of people who put him on a pedestal or claim to know him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom