Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The odd thing about the MC post is that Morrissey's own mother lives in a part of Manchester that has just moved into a form of lockdown again due to a spike in cases. Is he really suggesting she ignore the rules around masks?
Interesting that you could read it like that. And perhaps telling too.

The odd thing about the MC post is that Morrissey's own mother lives in a part of Manchester that has just moved into a form of lockdown again due to a spike in cases. Is he really suggesting she ignore the rules around masks?

Morrissey's in the at risk category - but if Sam's immersed in anti-vaxx Facebook groups he's unlikely to be thinking of that.

Hopefully the rest of the family is less online - not that the government's comms have been much better.

If they have little effect than they have little effect at keeping you safe. Please keep wearing your muzzle though
And as was pointed out earlier, they are less to do with protecting the wearer and more to do with protecting other people. If everyone wears one then the risk of transmission and infection is reduced.

So you are arguing that vaccines have had nothing whatsoever to do with the near eradication of diseases like polio and smallpox?
I'm not , though I certainly could. However anti/pro vax is playing teams. I'm pro not injecting shit into you unless you know exactly what is and it's not forced

If people don't take precautions, the virus will kill us all.
No, it won't. Even the Black Death didn't kill more than two-thirds of the population at any time. And many people are asymptomatic carriers of COVID19, or will survive if they do develop symptoms.

I'm not , though I certainly could. However anti/pro vax is playing teams. I'm pro not injecting shit into you unless you know exactly what is and it's not forced
Teams where one side has evidence and results on its side, and the other, which only has misinformation, ignorance, and wilful stupidity.

You mean like pro vaxxers?

No one is evangelical about vaccines. They prevent disease, that's all.

There's so many wingnut celebrities, I don't really care. It's not great for his reputation, but it's not catastrophic, so whatever...

Sure you have a choice. It's about consent. I don't consent and I don't wear a mask. I'm in America though

It's mandatory in shops, shopping centres and on transport in the UK. You can be fined £100 if you get caught not wearing one.

No one is evangelical about vaccines. They prevent disease, that's all.

There's so many wingnut celebrities, I don't really care. It's not great for his reputation, but it's not catastrophic, so whatever...
Nothing wrong with him questioning it, especially giving so many documented negative effects many have suffered from various vaccinations . People inject poison in them all the time and don't even know what's in it or how it will effect them

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom