Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I'm glad to see Morrissey questioning the narratives. It's all about consent. I won't wear mask in public except at my own job which I'm getting paid to wear it. Even that's getting old though. It's August, if you can't see through the nonsense by now than you deserve your muzzle

Boz's wife had covid 19 and has posted a number of times on Facebook about mask wearing. This is poor by MC and is the sort of thing Trump would come out with.

I’m sure M would be happy for his elderly mother to walk into shops in town with loads of maskless people, right? Especially when Greater Manchester is experiencing an outbreak. M had become the Mancunian Alex Jones, it’s so depressing.

Time for a British glasnost. Morrissey is on the right side of history; again.

I watched it up to the 8 minutes mark and stopped listening when he said "the lives of millions of children have been RUINED" (with school closures). That is total bollox. Kids had a very early summer holiday. Some would have preferred to go to school. But to say their lives are ruined is pantomime villany at its most crass.
The problem with people like him is he has some intelligent things to say but unfortunately his own agenda makes him fit the narrative to suit the conclusion he wants. In his own way he is as bad as the government, just the other side of the seesaw.

I watched it up to the 8 minutes mark and stopped listening when he said "the lives of millions of children have been RUINED" (with school closures). That is total bollox. Kids had a very early summer holiday. Some would have preferred to go to school. But to say their lives are ruined is pantomime villany at its most crass.
The problem with people like him is he has some intelligent things to say but unfortunately his own agenda makes him fit the narrative to suit the conclusion he wants. In his own way he is as bad as the government, just the other side of the seesaw.

🤒

OY yadiyadiya.:mad:

Coleman is a minor celebrity anti-vivisectionist, which is presumably how he's come to chappy's attention. Inexorable mental decline now, tragic to see him circulating this neo-antivaxx bilge.

Sam has posted/shared several anti-vax & anti-mask posts on his private FB - much of this type.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom