Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The people who see through the nonsense and how absurd it is to be wearing masks and consenting to this subservient behavior
I thank you. Though the questioner’s question is rhetorical of course—he inevitably sides with the hegemony.

I thank you. Though the questioner’s question is rhetorical of course—he inevitably sides with the hegemony.
No, it was a genuine question. You made an assertion without evidence and I'm asking you if you can back that up with anything?
As for 'inevitably sides with the hegemony,' that's nearly as funny as your claiming I'm a reactionary.

Boz's wife had covid 19 and has posted a number of times on Facebook about mask wearing. This is poor by MC and is the sort of thing Trump would come out with.

She's also rabidly left-wing on EVERYTHING.....which is quite ironic. Still, she gets to enjoy Boz's payday.

Good to see Moz fighting the mainstream Narrative's lies. Government and mass media collusion aimed at denying the truth and forcing people to submit to useless propaganda measures like masks is more destructive of society than the overblown Coronavirus. There is no scientific evidence whatsoever to support generalize public mask wearing (especially reusable cloth masks), and the virus has an IFR in the same range as flu. It's all political (int eh US driven by the media's desire to promote anything that it thinks will hurt Trump) and all about increasing government economic and social control over every aspect of people's lives.

If some mask Nazi dares accost me about not wearing a face diaper, I'll shove his mask down his throat and choke him on it. I hope all the face diaper wearers choke on them.

I’m sure M would be happy for his elderly mother to walk into shops in town with loads of maskless people, right? Especially when Greater Manchester is experiencing an outbreak. M had become the Mancunian Alex Jones, it’s so depressing.

At least he isn't the Mancunian Owen Jones......now that would be depressing.

I've just remembered who this doctor is. I'm fairly certain he used to write for one of the right-wing tabloid newspapers. He's been a barm pot for decades now. He's not taken very seriously by anyone except those whose agenda corresponds with his.

I watched it up to the 8 minutes mark and stopped listening when he said "the lives of millions of children have been RUINED" (with school closures). That is total bollox. Kids had a very early summer holiday. Some would have preferred to go to school. But to say their lives are ruined is pantomime villany at its most crass.
The problem with people like him is he has some intelligent things to say but unfortunately his own agenda makes him fit the narrative to suit the conclusion he wants. In his own way he is as bad as the government, just the other side of the seesaw.
Exactly.

No, it was a genuine question. You made an assertion without evidence and I'm asking you if you can back that up with anything?
As for 'inevitably sides with the hegemony,' that's nearly as funny as your claiming I'm a reactionary.
There is certainly nothing funny about you. But there is something fishy about everything you write.

How on earth where you ever interested in Morrissey? You were either deeply confused or deeply interested in him because he represents everything you’re against.

You’re being flushed out, for flushing away.

What is so extreme about listening to science? Why do certain people get so worked up and paranoid about science? And why are these people often to the right?

There is certainly nothing funny about you. But there is something fishy about everything you write.

How on earth where you ever interested in Morrissey? You were either deeply confused or deeply interested in him because he represents everything you’re against.

You’re being flushed out, for flushing away.
I didn't ask you for a character assessment, I asked you to justify your rather ridiculous assertion. That you have started insulting me makes me think that you can't and you are trying a rather immature attempt at distraction, like small children do when they know they've been caught out.

I didn't ask you for a character assessment, I asked you to justify your rather ridiculous assertion. That you have started insulting me makes me think that you can't and you are trying a rather immature attempt at distraction, like small children do when they know they've been caught out.
Smelly. There is something off!

Smelly. There is something off!
Considering that you and I are in different counties, the off-smell you are detecting must be coming from your own malodorous self.
And I note that you still can't justify your assertion.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom