Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Ahhhhh 4ck off Steven you boring old c@nt :drama:

There’s a new kid in town now pal.
Viva Alain, Gaz, Spencer and Craig.

So🖕you,🖕you,🖕you

🇬🇧:knife:

Jesus f***ing Christ. When you live in a large house and pay others to go get stuff for you, you can afford to be this cloistered.

Just wear a f***ing mask. It protects you and those you encounter. What's not to understand about this? If a piece of cloth on your face is a state imposition, then you're a YouTube-Rabbit-Holing-Brain-dead twat.

Ere........i think the evidence is out there that it DOESN'T actually protect you..........its for the benefit of others.

Enjoy killing people with your petty entitlement

ZVR6KZY.jpg
Enjoy fast-tracking people towards abject oppression and poverty, and the horrors and deaths that come with it. You’re doing the work of the Tories for them, as ever.

You’re response to any challenge is a virtual copy and paste—all the time. You made a cataclysmic error of judgement in your musical taste. He is not, and never has been, a supporter of your fascist interest in other people’s business.

Mind your f***ing own, before supporting the state’s oppression of others. Wear a mask if YOU want to.

I support Morrissey’s opinions primarily because we share a similar, working class and Irish-Mancunian, heritage and consequently I love his values . And if you engage primarily to constantly hiss then you’ll forgive me if I call you a twat. And point out that if you can’t bring anything to the table (even in terms of advocating something you’re for) it’s just impolite frankly.
You're the fascist here. You can't bear to be challenged on the bullshit your write. You can't bear to read opinions that differ from your own even by one iota. Anyone challenging Morrissey's lack of intellectual judgement and his endless hypocritical double-standards causes you to fly into paroxysms of rage.

I am not a fascist - far from it but your inability to either challenge my opinions or back up your own half-baked paranoid fantasies, borne from your own lack of self-esteem and intellectual inadequacy has forced your into the corner in which you find yourself. And like the mythical cornered rat all you can do is go for the throat.

I support Morrissey’s opinions primarily because we share a similar, working class and Irish-Mancunian, heritage and consequently I love his values

That says it all, doesn't it? You haven't arrived at your political positions by using your intellect because you haven't got one and that's the reason you have a tantrum when I challenge your bullshit. All you do is parrot your favourite popstar. How old are you? Thirteen?

Mind your f***ing own, before supporting the state’s oppression of others. Wear a mask if YOU want to.

I will wear a mask if I want to. I do so because I have decided that it is worthwhile, unlike you who has had to wait for his favourite popstar to tell him what to do. That you consider that wearing a mask represents fascistic oppression rather than a practical way to minimise COVID19 infections just further reinforces my conclusion that you are paranoid little man who lives in constant fear and is incapable of thinking for himself.

You're the fascist here. You can't bear to be challenged on the bullshit your write. You can't bear to read opinions that differ from your own even by one iota. Anyone challenging Morrissey's lack of intellectual judgement and his endless hypocritical double-standards causes you to fly into paroxysms of rage.

I am not a fascist - far from it but your inability to either challenge my opinions or back up your own half-baked paranoid fantasies, borne from your own lack of self-esteem and intellectual inadequacy has forced your into the corner in which you find yourself. And like the mythical cornered rat all you can do is go for the throat.

That says it all, doesn't it? You haven't arrived at your political positions by using your intellect because you haven't got one and that's the reason you have a tantrum when I challenge your bullshit. All you do is parrot your favourite popstar. How old are you? Thirteen?

I will wear a mask if I want to. I do so because I have decided that it is worthwhile, unlike you who has had to wait for his favourite popstar to tell him what to do. That you consider that wearing a mask represents fascistic oppression rather than a practical way to minimise COVID19 infections just further reinforces my conclusion that you are paranoid little man who lives in constant fear and is incapable of thinking for himself.
Jesus wept.

And I’ve not even read this drivel.

'Science' is just one particular method of interpreting data that has become quite popular in the modern world. Like any system of knowledge its relationship to power is central. It's not 'truth'. Data can be twisted to fit any narrative you want - lies, damn lies, and statistics. Science was used for hundred of years to claim that Africans were inferior, for example. Trust men in white coats (or any priestly robes) at your peril.

I am earnestly curious about what equally effective alternatives there are to that ”particular method” of interpreting data. A few examples will suffice, as I clearly have much to learn, but both eyesight and nimbleness of mind have been impaired by age.

He's quite funny, but I got bored.

Anti-vaax is practically a religious cult at this point, so you either believe or you don't.

The odd thing about the MC post is that Morrissey's own mother lives in a part of Manchester that has just moved into a form of lockdown again due to a spike in cases. Is he really suggesting she ignore the rules around masks?

I am earnestly curious about what equally effective alternatives there are to that ”particular method” of interpreting data. A few examples will suffice, as I clearly have much to learn, but both eyesight and nimbleness of mind have been impaired by age.

I think you misunderstand my point. I for one think the empirical / scientific approach a splendid method of interpreting data and trying to understand the world around us. But any method is only as useful as the purposes for which those in power use it. You can use science to justify eugenics and the extermination of the mentally ill. Or you can use science to eradicate smallpox.

So he's paranoid but not the girl who's so terrified that you wear a mask in the summer heat, minimizing your own oxygen intake, in fear of germs that they say you can't see and can't know if your a carrier of even if not sick

Glad I'm an American when watching this stuffy old fart.
He reminds me a lot of the sort of people I had to deal with on a daily basis when I worked in Cambridge University back in the day.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom