Spencer Cobrin FB: Trump/Morrissey comments (June 21, 2020)

UPDATE June 21 2:25 PM PT:

Posted by Alexi:

55695_cf9699116da467b173fc4fa7ef1fbdc6.jpeg

20200621_061448.jpg
20200621_061856.jpg

20200621_070055.jpg
20200621_070127.jpg

20200621_070410.jpg

20200621_072102.jpg

There's activity in the comments section, but given this topic has been done to absolute death - I won't paste it all here.

Visit his FB page for more:
(Update: Spencer deactivated his FB account this afternoon after the apology).
Update:
The post was deleted around 2pm UK time.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe in white guilt retard, you do.
That same whiteness you reel against is the same system that affords you to safely speak your bullshit. Without white men, your dumb ass would be in a burka and keeping your mouth shut. I think it would be good for you if Britain became Muslim country actually ? you'd learn how privileged you've been this whole time
You’ve never read anyone here talking about or expressing white guilt in any way whatsoever. I can’t recall a single instance of Nerak ever disavowing her whiteness or being performative in her wokeness or whatever. You just have such a pathetic and reductive perspective of things that you view anyone to the left of you as some sort of “cucked SJW beta” or whatever retarded terminology you’re leaning on that day.

Is this English? Why does this site attract so many people who can barely string a coherent sentence together? Is it all just the same person?
Scripted responses yield Verso results. Taking lessons from your superior servants extraordinaire, I take it? I got it! In lieu of 'No habla ingles!," you say: 'Does anyone ever speak English only on this site?!" :thumb:

You’ve never read anyone here talking about or expressing white guilt in any way whatsoever. I can’t recall a single instance of Nerak ever disavowing her whiteness or being performative in her wokeness or whatever. You just have such a pathetic and reductive perspective of things that you view anyone to the left of you as some sort of “cucked SJW beta” or whatever retarded terminology you’re leaning on that day.
You believe in white supremacey and feel guilty and think you gotta fight for blacks, you think you have white privilege. That's pathetic, you're a cuck

You believe in white supremacey and feel guilty and think you gotta fight for blacks, you think you have white privilege. That's pathetic, you're a cuck
You can’t even spell supremacy, do you really think you’re in a position to dissect its finer points?

I don’t feel guilty about anything, except maybe for humoring your relentless stupidity by responding in the first place.

Go Spencer! This brings me a lot of joy. Intolerance should not be tolerated, and a person should never feel afraid to speak up in the face of it. Call him a backstabber, money grabber, whatever you want to. I call him a man of integrity. Something that has caused me to abandon any loyalty to Morrissey. Integrity. What you choose to do when you don't have to because it is the right thing to do.
And anybody deluding themselves that ol' chubby pie-pants payroll pal Boorer isn't planning to cash in on a tell all the second Morrissey carks it, well. The future is coming, unstoppable.

”A day after Juneteenth”. What nonsense. A fake “holiday,” like “Kwanzaa,” that no one has ever heard of until racist Mel-Marxists like BLM started trying to make it a thing. “Teenth” what? There are 7 -tenth” numbers, it’s a moronic neologism as well as not even being a “holiday.”
Thanks for your ignorant ass post. It, and the reactions to it have revealed not one, but three ignorant racist pieces of shit for me. If you were intelligent enough to have read a book or five, you'd realize that Juneteenth has long been celebrated. Blame the racist white's r best narrative of your schoolteachers for your ignorance.

Black Lives Matter but not for Black-owned businesses owners, with businesses burned down ; not for Black law/ security enforcement and military killed and injured, during riots ; not for Black Consevatives exercising freedom of speech; not for Black lives affected by a decimated local economy; not for Black witnesses ,who are now made vulnerable, from a hack into Police sensitive documents; not for Black residents who now find themselves displaced ........Fact: Trump has done more for the Black community in his term, then Biden has ever done in his 17 yrs as a politician.

"I said if this country doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down the system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking figuratively. I could be speaking literally,". "It’s a matter of interpretation." ~ Hawk Newsome , The leader of Greater New York Black Lives Matter

Is this English? Why does this site attract so many people who can barely string a coherent sentence together? Is it all just the same person?
Like detectives FC and Barnaby before him, the top-tier critical thinking skills of Verso is finally paying off with razor-sharp deduction: ?

5-2.jpg

Don't quit your stay-at-home day job!

Did anyone ask the rather obvious question in the thread? that being did Spencer ever see/hear Morrissey use racist language in his time touring with him.

"Could someone send this Jew back to Golders Green?" Morrissey

Spencer has subsequently been threatened with legal action, I presume.

lawyers don't work that fast - he either decided he wants a way back into the Moz world or he doesn't want to give up hope of closure if Moz never speaks to him again.

i read some random obscure article once with Spencer. He mentioned that he had written a couple of songs with Morrissey and he basically needed his permission for something regarding the songs and Spencer said NO. He wasn't in the band at the time and Morrissey faxed him, and i can't quite remember the quote but something like Dirty Jew or some shit. i'm not making this shit up lol

i read some random obscure article once with Spencer. He mentioned that he had written a couple of songs with Morrissey and he basically needed his permission for something regarding the songs and Spencer said NO. He wasn't in the band at the time and Morrissey faxed him, and i can't quite remember the quote but something like Dirty Jew or some shit. i'm not making this shit up lol

The fax stories - there's two of them. One a really long fax Spencer read with his wife that was horrible. And one a friend saw with 'your loss Jew boy' written on it - which isn't an insult I've ever heard used in the UK, but I suppose he might have picked it up or maybe his generation used it????

Anyway it was clearly an awful break-up. Moz looked smitten, so it was either an intense crush or Spencer nipped over the fence for a look at the other side (which ALWAYS turns into an epic palaver in the theatre, so I expect it's the same in music).**

**that's my blind gossip guess anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom