Springsteen Fans!!!

But Springsteen is the American Morrissey so you'd assume more people would dig him.

But Springsteen is the American Morrissey so you'd assume more people would dig him.

yes, but Springsteen started in the 70s, therefore kinda classifying him as classic rock. morrissey fans arent supposed to like classic rock. also, he was kinda popular and had hit songs. morrissey fans arent allowed to like artists that were popular with hit songs. duuuuuh

*sarcasmsarcasmsarcasmsarcasmsarcasm*

yes, but Springsteen started in the 70s, therefore kinda classifying him as classic rock. morrissey fans arent supposed to like classic rock. also, he was kinda popular and had hit songs. morrissey fans arent allowed to like artists that were popular with hit songs. duuuuuh

*sarcasmsarcasmsarcasmsarcasmsarcasm*

:love:

I saw Bruce a few months ago and a similar thing happened, he handed the mic to a little girl and she wasn't shy at all and she belted that chorus. It was so adorable, I wanted to die.

What A Broocie Bonus!! some of us Like Mozza and Bozza...and Alice Coopah.....
sorry to break any "Fan" rules......hope no one gets hurt during the typing of this production....next stop Thunder Road, never had no one EVERVille, Dragontown....... And yes, I am DRUNK ( saves you the bother of mentioning that,,,,....) So Sue me.....Spruce Bringstein is Rawkk!!
Imagine Moz doing "Backstreets"???? Eff and Hell!!!.....
I think Brooce could do a decent job of Most of Mozzers songs..... Vice versa, or wharrever....
they are both great entertainers...But Alice Cooper gets my vote as top of the poppers....if thats ok with everyone....thanx...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom