Star & Garter or Brickhouse

come to the Star, I'll be there, now is that a selling point or not? You decide, what have you got to lose (besides £3)?

love

Grim

the S & G it is Grim on the Friday. Brickhouse Sat. Still have a lot of Quarry boots you sold me. My fav being Dublin Castle. You sold me the MEN cd after the Dublin gig.

take care

cossy

cossy, how did you get on? I was thinking of all the travelling moz fans when I was watching the news the other night - hope the fog didn't delay you?

cossy, how did you get on? I was thinking of all the travelling moz fans when I was watching the news the other night - hope the fog didn't delay you?

hi spicer mate

the gig was excellent really top class. i would recommend the dvds from mozmal in download section. i got very close to the stage...it got pretty rough esp during national front disco...few punches thrown by drunken fans.Had never seen that at a Moz gig before

as for aftershows we went for a few scoops in sinclairs on friday night. the s&g was sold out. My Manc buddies were suppposed to have them sorted but didnt. we then went to the brickhouse but the guys said no way they were paying a tenner into that kip. ended up in some trendy bar nice women bad music

night of the gig ended up in a hovel called satans hollow jaysus i felt old. it looked like an S & M club!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway top gig one of the best. no delays in airport. heading to These Charming Men on the 30th. will u be going along??????????

cossy :)

Glad to hear everything went so well for you, S&M Club notwithstanding!

Didn't know TCM were playing, I might go if I can rally the troops :)

Glad to hear everything went so well for you, S&M Club notwithstanding!

Didn't know TCM were playing, I might go if I can rally the troops :)

yes in the temple Bar music centre. I was talking to the guitarist gavin today.
he said look out for a few surprises!!!!!!!!!

cossy

the S & G it is Grim on the Friday. Brickhouse Sat. Still have a lot of Quarry boots you sold me. My fav being Dublin Castle. You sold me the MEN cd after the Dublin gig.

take care

cossy

Cossy,

i'm surprised at Grim, as the bootlegs are freely available to download for nothing.
Shame on Grim cashing in

Cossy mistakenly put cd when in fact they are dvd(s).

On the dvd front has anyone got any for trade of the 14 gigs in December I've only got 6 of them, so there must be some traders out there with some of the others?
email me what you have for trade.

cheers

Love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom