Stephen King's next novel

Yes, am sure I read about it on here somewhere.:unsure:
If only we knew someone who had it already, and had read it...and was prepared to write a review of sorts...hmmm.
Yeah. If only.
Bummer. 😕

Tbh I've only just noticed that. If you hadn't mentioned it I would have known as I don't see 'anon' posts...& because of that your post appeared at the top. Bit confusing, but whatever.
I am a big SK fan, so am disappointed I didn’t start it...I’ll take the credit if you like🤣

The first one isn’t too bad, it’s the second I’m not to keen on.

I’ve got a hard case novel already, he did one called ‘Joyland’ a few years ago. A cracking read!

Yeah, it is good. If you haven't yet, you have to read The Colorado Kid. It's excellent.

These things take time.
I think either Mozmar or Hovis already quoted this one about a week ago 😅

I really have no excuse other than I haven't got round to it yet.

Last edited:
Another cracking King novel/interconnected stories collection is Hearts in Atlantis. The film adaptation is really good despite the changes. Anthony Hopkins and a young Anton Yelchin are brilliant in this. If you have Netflix, go and watch it!

Another cracking King novel/interconnected stories collection is Hearts in Atlantis. The film adaptation is really good despite the changes. Anthony Hopkins and a young Anton Yelchin are brilliant in this. If you have Netflix, go and watch it!
Saw it years ago, I need to dig it out again I think. I remember it being good, & Hopkins is always worth watching👍

There were signed editions of Stephen King's Later available to buy a few weeks ago. The novel is out in March. One lucky swine was able to preorder a copy and has put it up on ebay. He/she put it up for the same price it was sold for; $120. It is now at $960 with 29 hours remaining.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Another copy. People can either bid (currently at £899.94) or buy it for £1,171:

There were signed editions of Stephen King's Later available to buy a few weeks ago. The novel is out in March. One lucky swine was able to preorder a copy and has put it up on ebay. He/she put it up for the same price it was sold for; $120. It is now at $960 with 29 hours remaining.

That copy sold for $1,326:

Back
Top Bottom