Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Some lovely, insightful comments, unsurprisingly.

More Dorian channelling his inner Moz

I could watch that video all day. Pre-fame, pre-record deal, pre-everything and all the 'ingredients' are there, he's already cast Steven aside, he's already the full package. I wish he had kept these lines: "You led me through blinding fire / And wrestled with surf and sand / I'm saved, I'm saved, you took my hand." That bashful glance at Johnny at 7.58 is beautiful.
How amazing is this - back at the Hacienda only 9 months later, crowd going crazy, Moz standing on the equipment and handing out his necklaces etc. Fabulous.

How amazing is this - back at the Hacienda only 9 months later, crowd going crazy, Moz standing on the equipment and handing out his necklaces etc. Fabulous.

Nine months is a long time...

í never could work out why you would have sawdust on the floor of a record shop? Public houses...butchers...yes. But why would you have a daily necessity to soak up fluids in a record emporium...?

The mind doth boggle...

I doubt it really had sawdust on the floor. I think he said that to make it sound more old-timey. And to make your mind boggle.

Or it was dust from abrasion from the wooden floors (which is what I associate with it).

Last edited:
Not unexpected from a fanpage but I thought this was really cute.
Should have been posted in Frink, perhaps? Voice frink? MozASMR?

í never could work out why you would have sawdust on the floor of a record shop? Public houses...butchers...yes. But why would you have a daily necessity to soak up fluids in a record emporium...?

The mind doth boggle...

:lbf:

Didn’t you get a little too excited when finally finding that second Jobriath album ‘creatures of the street’ in the dusty record bins?!

with such excitement, things can get quite messy quickly.

;)

:cool:

Last edited:
Its a lifetime for a newborn baby...

‘Wrap her up in the News Of The World’

guess you couldn’t do that these days, I mean, the paper doesn’t exist anymore.

Glad Morrissey wrote that song when he could.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom