Strange/unexpected Moz references?

You find nice stuff! I just stumble across awful stuff like Robin Ince 🙄 sticking the boot in AGAIN because Aidan Moffat 🙄 is cancelling the lead singer of TheThe for being a covid kook... only surprised I didn't see Stuart Braithwaite 🙄.

Moz looks really handsome there. ❤
Incredibly handsome, especially considering it's just a snap. ❤

They're cancelling Matt Johnson now? I hadn't heard. Didn't he have Covid last year?

Incredibly handsome, especially considering it's just a snap. ❤

They're cancelling Matt Johnson now? I hadn't heard. Didn't he have Covid last year?

They did mention he'd been ill.

He's been posting Great Reset conspiracy stuff. Nothing hateful. But apparently they can't listen to his music anymore. Because they're so good & they're so wise. 🙄🙄🙄

They did mention he'd been ill.

He's been posting Great Reset conspiracy stuff. Nothing hateful. But apparently they can't listen to his music anymore. Because they're so good & they're so wise. 🙄🙄🙄
Bummer. The recent The The single was smashing.

(Their loss, obviously.)

Read scan of article in question (including a raving review of Duran Duran's Wild Boys!) here:

Read scan of article in question (including a raving review of Duran Duran's Wild Boys!) here:

My favourite bit of shade.

20210117_121417.jpg

Re the other reviews - I totally agree with him that artists should consider their own surroundings just as poetic as America or any other hub.

Producers still demand plays/screenplays are set in America, London or Limbo even though there's plenty of evidence that audiences everywhere will respond to stories set anywhere because human problems are fundamentally the same.

It's annoying!!

That 8-word review of the Chaka Khan song is just so good!

And this elegantly leads us back to the topic of strange/unexpected Moz references, cause I wouldn't mind seeing this:

View attachment 67426

Suppose it's Irvine... 2016. Let's hope they figure out a way to make this available online by some sort of miracle.
Any mention of which one? I went to both, though the one before Bonfire Night, I felt rather poorly and it all passed me by. Hopefully it’s that one !

No mention of it but judging from the band's shirts it's 4th November, not 9th.

Last edited:
Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom