Strange/unexpected Moz references?

‘Wrap her up in the News Of The World’

guess you couldn’t do that these days, I mean, the paper doesn’t exist anymore.

Glad Morrissey wrote that song when he could.

Can you imagine? In any other age we wouldn't have quite the same Morrissey as we have - maybe not at all?!

Screenshot_20210222-034230~2.png

😲

Gold record

Well, M. does seem to have a thing for thumpers, what with that tussle with Spencer, and, if you believe QAno..sorry, funny UncleSkinny...and his well-placed source, Michael 'Darcy' Joyce. It really does seem to be ALL about the drums... :brows:

Well, M. does seem to have a thing for thumpers, what with that tussle with Spencer, and, if you believe QAno..sorry, funny UncleSkinny...and his well-placed source, Michael 'Darcy' Joyce. It really does seem to be ALL about the drums... :brows:

Jerry Nolan was the first woman he fell in love with. That explains everything.

9781509896103.jpg

📕➡️Here

"In September, I did my thing at Leeds’ Queens Hall as part of Futurama, ‘The World’s First Science Fiction Music Festival’. I didn’t really get the sci-fi connection, because the night I was there, the headliners were the earthbound Bay City Rollers, but there might have been some stalls selling comics, videos, and various extra-terrestrial artefacts for any Jeff Albertson types. Billy Bragg, Howard Devoto, Red Guitars, Sex Beat, The Chameleons, The Comsat Angels, and The Mekons were also on the bill, as were the Smiths, but they were a no-show on the night because, apparently, Morrissey refused to go on before the Rollers."

"Johnnie Ray was deaf in one ear, so his vulnerable appeal was greatly abetted by the unavoidable presence of one of those cream Bakelite hearing aids, the ones with the three-inch flex, as later affected by Morrissey in the early days of the Smiths. Ray already looked nervous and malnourished, but the lughole-furniture was the icing on the cake."

Only a couple of mentions, but the book is worth a read nonetheless.
FWD.

Last edited:
He really wants that T :brows:

Don't blame him. í got one, finally. And they are lovely. Eminently strokeable. Now í just need a Summer, and a 2nd vacc shot, to show it... ;)

I got confused for a second because I thought "T" stood for something else, considering drummer boy's firm chest grip in the picture. doh:

I was sitting outside in a T today! It's insane, two weeks ago we had 50 cm of snow...

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom