Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Screenshot_20220108-195220~2.png

#JustSaying, but 6 days after Cruel World and puts Boz in the US, albeit the other side.
🤔
FWD.

First time in ages Morrissey or The Smiths have featured in one of these videos.
FWD.

Another boot:

Of:

There's 6 variations of this in the archive (video & audio) with one being attributed to a master tape.
Another for vinyl collectors, but superb versions exist of this digitally if not.
FWD.

Not a true Morrissey reference, but I recently saw an old British film, "Hell Drivers" starring Stanley Baker, and I thought he had remarkable resemblance to Morrissey.

Check out the film trailer.

Not sure how I missed this, but streaming the television programme QI XL first shown early this year. They pointed out that if you say the phrase 'Johnny Marr' in France, it can sound like 'j'en ai marre' which translates to 'I am fed up' which the panel thought was fitting for a member of The Smiths.

I apologise if this has already been mentioned but found no record of it when I used the search option on this webpage.

Another boot:

Of:

There's 6 variations of this in the archive (video & audio) with one being attributed to a master tape.
Another for vinyl collectors, but superb versions exist of this digitally if not.
FWD.

Those Spanish shows I think were peak Smiths live. That and the Barrowlands show are the 3 shows I wish i could've seen. How good would it be to have seen The Smiths before floating out into a warm Madrid night?

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom