StrangewaysNYC: 'Hidden by Rags' The Smiths Vintage T-Shirt Exhibition - Tokyo, Feb. - 1 Mar., 2020

StrangewaysNYC Announces 'Hidden by Rags' The Smiths Vintage T-Shirt Exhibition

https://hypebeast.com/2020/2/strang...irt-exhibition-announcement-the-beach-gallery

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I’d kept all my old tee shirts of the smiths now, I’ve just got rid of several moz tees as well as a huge picture of him that was pride of place on my old staircase, as I’ve recently moved, took them all to the local charity shop and the old dear looked at the picture and asked me who it was if anyone should ask....I told her and she was none the wiser...

The Smiths had some beautiful t-shirts (some that I still have). They also had some stinkers too.

big man has a lot of tshirts.i think I spoke to someone on here one night who had over 50 tshirts,now that is some going.ps- that is Scottish slang for WOW.

I don't think Wolverhampton has changed much since :)
Regards,
FWD.

The girl with the perm and the grey cardigan appears to be holding a Nokia 3210. As it came out in 2001, it obviously can’t be.

but you’re right, Wolves hasn’t changed a bit. And probably never will. :lbf:

The girl with the perm and the grey cardigan appears to be holding a Nokia 3210. As it came out in 2001, it obviously can’t be.

but you’re right, Wolves hasn’t changed a bit. And probably never will. :lbf:
Pretty certain that's (for obvious reasons) WCH in '88.
The car is X reg (1982).
Thanks to modern technology, here's the same street 30+ years later - full of roadworks, but you get the idea:

2020-02-16 23.33.56.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Small gallery of the event:

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom