Morrissey Central "SUCCESS !" (February 12, 2021)

Success !

Media item:

Well well well... What is going on here.........
All the haters on here are now like fighting mongrels , throwing palm leaves at his feet , whilst riding on his Donkey into the sacred land of Morrissey.......

The return of the Butcher......
Is appreciated in some Quarters, granted...

Things have changed around here Benny since your resurrection...

Yes you may boast EVEN more Disciples than before......

They shall never overcome me, ever.
For I am the light.........

Hope you Haven’t forgotten our planned night out ???

Thank you sir Roger Moore Thank you Twiggy Thank you Joanna Lumley Thank you Ricky Gervias
Thank you PETA Every bit helps in the fight. Those who try to bring up petty arguements can go f*** themselves.

NOBODY cares about this. Not should they.

Melvis and PETA are two peas in a self-righteous pod that have literally ZERO effect on consumption.

Some f***ing wank English store stops selling fois gra and you lot spout dribble, as if it’s a victory.

Melvis doesn’t even shop there. He shops at Harrods. ...and Harrods isn’t bending to the likes of you fairweather-f***s. There are loads of photos of uncle Fester coming out of there, with bags full of Kerrygold, held by his latest personal f*****r.

Not one of you cares, beyond a dream of carrying grocery bags for a washed-up, bitter, beltless twat.
“Some 4king W..nk English store”

I’m not one for playing the race card
Oh no ...
But if the above was quoted as , Indian, African , Jewish, Black...
Then this thread would be on fire..

Oh but the English are mentioned in a bad light here,
Tell you all what , keep Quiet
Say nowt .....

This is the sort of thing that brings
Tolerant people to be utterly pissed off....
One rule for them,
Nothing for you ...

See where it comes from ?

Great to hear from you my old pal. Hope you and all is well in the Shire.
Was down your neck of the woods a couple of weeks ago returning the eldest to his digs in Selly. I love my trips down there so much I’ve adopted it as my second home. So far my fave hangouts are The Keg and Grill (decent beer/curry) then I have to cross the road and have a few in the Craven Arms (absolute Eye candy that place) My Son is in a band and that place has* become their office (*had).
Also enjoyed watching the sound of leather on willow last summer on the big screen in the courtyard of The Distillery (jewellery quarter). Another good hangout The Diskery. Great guys in there.
The next time I return hopefully lockdown will be no more and we are aiming at a jolly boys outing in Digbeth. That place looked amazing. The graffiti, the arches ! We should twin The Northern Quarter with Digbeth and arrange exchange visits.

Blimey where has all the time gone? We were a formidable force/team back in the day exposing the “the act/gimmick” AKA Steve. Its all there in the archives pal.
So many #s and gates. LOL. We absolutely nailed his backside and his gimmick act/performance. A personal favourite was #Wool/CashmereGate LOL. Caught out well and truly like a rabbit in the headlight. #DerSpiegelGate was also up there.
He’s presently stuck in Bowden climbing the walls. Boris and Her Majesty are having great fun gaslighting him much to the dismay of Jackie and Diesel.

Gotta go now, I’m watching The Dig on Netflix.

Take care my good friend, speak soon, I’m always “in the wings” on here.

Benny (y)

BtBB 🇬🇧:knife:

P S Love and best to Sharon XX
:handpointup:

Prediction completed.:lbf:
the one troll posts as Marsha the secretary who is assitant to the other butcher fake username. Who by the way is a magnate like
the other associated troll 'surface' both magnates. not only a magnate this one is supposed to have a secretary. OY VEY:rolleyes:
he WAS gay but gave it up to have a wife and family while proceeding to make imaginary millions, just like 'you know who' ( 'surface':lbf:). so he gave up being straight now that he is full of money and in old age is back to gay and is going to make songs in Poland under the name Melvin.:mad: total insanity.:crazy:

all this is made up nothing is real. programmed by skinny.:crazy:

Nope. That’s a basic sales fact. Nobody needs to drag on Melvis. ...and he doesn’t need the likes of you to come to his rescue (where such a thing anything beside laughable). He’s chosen his path. Perhaps you should choose one of your own? You’ve nothing to offer on this front.

Oy Melvin, the only troll who is unemployed but has a secretary.:lbf:
"she" must be busy booking the non existing Polish tour where you were to sing your imaginary No 1 Polish song:lbf:
its like an insane troll factory the skinny trolls.:blushing:

OY yes the various Butchers' were a 'formidable' force posting back and forth to themselves.:straightface:
peeps were totally surprised and amazed to learn they had that one secretary Samantha. Trolls with secretaries.:lbf:

Was down your neck of the woods a couple of weeks ago returning the eldest to his digs in Selly. I love my trips down there so much I’ve adopted it as my second home. So far my fave hangouts are The Keg and Grill (decent beer/curry) then I have to cross the road and have a few in the Craven Arms (absolute Eye candy that place) My Son is in a band and that place has* become their office (*had).
Also enjoyed watching the sound of leather on willow last summer on the big screen in the courtyard of The Distillery (jewellery quarter). Another good hangout The Diskery. Great guys in there.
The next time I return hopefully lockdown will be no more and we are aiming at a jolly boys outing in Digbeth. That place looked amazing. The graffiti, the arches ! We should twin The Northern Quarter with Digbeth and arrange exchange visits.

Blimey where has all the time gone? We were a formidable force/team back in the day exposing the “the act/gimmick” AKA Steve. Its all there in the archives pal.
So many #s and gates. LOL. We absolutely nailed his backside and his gimmick act/performance. A personal favourite was #Wool/CashmereGate LOL. Caught out well and truly like a rabbit in the headlight. #DerSpiegelGate was also up there.
He’s presently stuck in Bowden climbing the walls. Boris and Her Majesty are having great fun gaslighting him much to the dismay of Jackie and Diesel.

Benny (y)

He's in LA.

And no. 🙃

Last edited by a moderator:

Benny (y)

The Peaky Blinders Legit Festival..September 2019...I'd just got back from the Kraftwerk/ Sven Vath show at Ushuaia and the Manchester Peakies had stormed Digbeth for Noel Gallagher's incendiary set. Oh wot a fookin night!! Love the Northern Q, love Manchester and there's so many other answers from that city beyond this insipid drip Morrissey. Was last there for the Azealia Banjs mayhem show...Primal Scream raised the roof in Digbeth too, as did Frank Carter and The Rattlesnakes.

I'm always lurking 👀 here too and waiting to collapse in stitches laughing when you let rip.

It's great Being Dad, our adult son's 25 today...time flies faster as you age...sigh...take care, mt8..and ta very much...tara a bit...Shazza is doing great 👍

I'm not in Los Angeles. I'm back in Rome later today...it's Sunday. Valentines's Day, some favours to call in, some fcUKwit's gonna pay...
:handpointup:

now the butcher is back in "Rome" for Valentines day. BGVelcro and Carlie are sure to get chocolate jpegs;)

a very dangerous troll, with a secretary:rolleyes:
who is going to 'call in favours'doh:
right after getting back from the Primal Scream Festival:crazy:
he also loves his own 'nerak' posts. lurks👁️
while posting as several other trolls. keeping an 👁️
out making sure nobody steps out line. they dont make them any
nuttier:crazy:

Barnaby must be having a tizzy at the old folk home holling 'get them butcher' at the screen.:)

If ya gonna call it 'torture in a tin' then why
don't ya call it 'murder in a tin'?
Guess ya gotta take baby steps to get through
to these dummies.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom