super furry animals...

slantedenchanted

...anyone else love SFA? i'm off to see 'em in leeds on tuesday! wow!

I've liked a few of their singles but there's something about them which I've always found a bit off-putting; not sure what.
However, bought their singles compilation album a couple of week's ago. Not listened to it properly yet but really love 'juxtapose, juxtapose, just suppose I juxtapose!'

I got into them extremely late (As in Hello Sunshine)...They're okay, and Gruff has a nice voice

Yes, I've always loved them, because they're so....weird. I even like the songs sung in Welsh!

Best album is still (probably) Rings Around The World, Juxtaposed with U and Presidential Suite being the finest moments.

A truly special band, always capable of surprising me. Gruff's solo album is terrific. My fave album of their's is Radiator

Oh me too, should be great...seen em' a fair few times now. Jim Noir in support i think as well. One of the very few original bands about, i do prefer the first few albums to the latter ones mind.
Enjoy Slanted.

I just like that song, Rings Around The World. It's one of the theme songs of my best friend and I. We have many theme songs though.

i do admit that the later lp's seem to kinda merge into one...probs as the drugs kick in for 'em...and the pastoral 60's/70's vibe kicks in instead of those belting glam pop songs they can do!
Yeah Radiator and (strangely) Outspaced are my favs

Back
Top Bottom