tell us about the last Film you saw

http://dreamfilmhd.bz/movies/details/683244606-7-minutes/

7 Minutes

This story has been told in films many times but despite that this is fairly well made and entertaining. Three high school friends plan a robbery to solve their financial problems and of course things get complicated. What I love with this film is how each of the characters in it have their own story told as the film goes back and forwards in time. I would label it a B-movie but it manages to get away with that somehow and I have seen far worse.

http://dreamfilmhd.bz/movies/details/683244608-escobar-paradise-lost/

Escobar : Paradise Lost

I thought the Pablo Escobar story was pretty straightforward and simple but this film paints a totally different portrait of the man. It focuses on the canadian guy who fell in love with a girl who was part of the Escobar family which landed him in big trouble as you would expect.

Benicio Del Toro portrays Escobar in a fantastic way and this may be his best role so far in his career. I was told that this story is authentic by members of the Escobar family cause many of them live in Sweden. This has got all the usual flair and feelgood vibe at first until reality takes over and it tells us a story about Escobar who for many was a hero who came from nothing and achieved a lot but the price was of course very high.

I remember when they announced tha capture of him in the early 90's but he was never caught as he handed himself over in quite spectacular fashion. The two hours this film lasts seem like nothing cause it is that good.

http://swefilm.tv/watch/addicted-to-fresno_tiwd6/

Addicted to Fresno

Lost count now of the many comedies made by well known faces from SNL and this is another one. It centers on two sisters where one is a lesbian and the other a nympho and they end up working together as cleaners at a hotel and all kind of weird things happen.

This film is filled with sarcasm and irony and references to films and tv shows and a lot of other things. It did not make me laugh out loud but I still appreciated the humour in it which is very fast and clever.

There is a bar mitzvah party where a young jewish boy performs a rap that deals with Hitler and the holocaust and it is easily the rawest type of jewish humour I have ever seen and did surprise if not shock me a bit. If you dig weird and raw humour and modern wit then this is for you.

http://dreamfilmhd.bz/movies/details/683244608-escobar-paradise-lost/

Escobar : Paradise Lost

I thought the Pablo Escobar story was pretty straightforward and simple but this film paints a totally different portrait of the man. It focuses on the canadian guy who fell in love with a girl who was part of the Escobar family which landed him in big trouble as you would expect.

Benicio Del Toro portrays Escobar in a fantastic way and this may be his best role so far in his career. I was told that this story is authentic by members of the Escobar family cause many of them live in Sweden. This has got all the usual flair and feelgood vibe at first until reality takes over and it tells us a story about Escobar who for many was a hero who came from nothing and achieved a lot but the price was of course very high.

I remember when they announced tha capture of him in the early 90's but he was never caught as he handed himself over in quite spectacular fashion. The two hours this film lasts seem like nothing cause it is that good.

http://swefilm.tv/watch/addicted-to-fresno_tiwd6/

Addicted to Fresno

Lost count now of the many comedies made by well known faces from SNL and this is another one. It centers on two sisters where one is a lesbian and the other a nympho and they end up working together as cleaners at a hotel and all kind of weird things happen.

This film is filled with sarcasm and irony and references to films and tv shows and a lot of other things. It did not make me laugh out loud but I still appreciated the humour in it which is very fast and clever.

There is a bar mitzvah party where a young jewish boy performs a rap that deals with Hitler and the holocaust and it is easily the rawest type of jewish humour I have ever seen and did surprise if not shock me a bit. If you dig weird and raw humour and modern wit then this is for you.

Nymphomaniac Volume 1 and 2!

http://dreamfilmhd.bz/movies/details/683244629-a-brilliant-young-mind/

A Brilliant Young Mind

This drama about a young genius is different to other films about the same topic as it does not focus on the positive sides of it but also take into account what backsides there may be to be a young genius. I wanted to watch it cause of the fact that Sally Hawkins and Eddie Marsan feature in it and they are always brilliant when it comes to their acting.

Sally plays the mother of the young genius who gets to travel to Taiwan to meet other clever kids and compete for a place in the Great Britain team of smart kids. I did like the film but also felt like it was something I had seen before when it comes to the storyline and and general feel of the film. The film does well in that it feels honest when it deals with the problems facing young brainy people and even handles the stereotype of chinese students as it dares to criticise things as well.

This film makes you think about what is normal and what price you pay depending on what type of person you are as well as asking us all if our skills are all we are or is there more to a person and life than just those skills.

intelligence is largely isolating

watched tomboy today which was perhaps french. they were at least speaking french

MV5BMTk0OTMyMDA0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzY5NTkzNTE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Meh :straightface: C-

Bukowski: Born into This. I love documentaries. Can't stand the blockbuster crap full of pretty starlets.

Bukowski: Born into This. I love documentaries. Can't stand the blockbuster crap full of pretty starlets.

i dont really find many starlets attractive honestly though i guess there are exceptions such as parker posie etc. i need to check that out as i love bukowski. how was the doc

i dont really find many starlets attractive honestly though i guess there are exceptions such as parker posie etc. i need to check that out as i love bukowski. how was the doc

Quite entertaining if you like to see the dark side of people's soul. I enjoyed it immensely.

Skammerens Datter is cinematographic proof that trying to shame psychos with mummy issues is quite futile...

Still! Gud loves a trier! :D

Yet another documentary. This time Bill Cunningham New York.
What an inspirational man. The film brought a huge smile to my face, what a sweet, sweet man.

The Revenant - 9/10.

Tom Hardy gives a great performance. A few questionable "artistic" choices took me out of the film a few times. Other than that, a pretty good movie. Prefer 'The Naked Prey' more for this genre.

The Hateful Eight - 6/10.
the-hateful-eight-poster1.jpg

Sam Jackson delivering an over-indulgent monologue about him raping the mouth of a white man (while using LITERALLY every word other than "dick" or "cock" to describe his penis) ruined this movie. This movie was already a rehash of Reservoir Dogs which was inspired by Carpenter's The Thing but with gangsters, and the throwbacks to the latter are even more obvious this time around. Walton Goggins saves this movie. He is the only thing that makes it worth watching.

Creed - 8/10
Sem-T%C3%ADtulo-9-1.jpg

A very enjoyable film in spite of it being the sixth rehash of the Rocky plot now. It was nice to see Stallone put forth an effort to act again. Something he hasn't attempted in decades. If you liked Rocky, this film will remind you why.

Bone Tomahawk - 10/10
Bone-Tomahawk-2015.jpg

It's The Searchers but with cannibals. Love this movie. I can't praise it enough.

Woody Allen: A Documentary (currently on Netflix). A few interesting nuggets I didn't know about him. Sweet.

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom