Morrissey Central "THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO NEWCASTLE HMV !" (March 2, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO NEWCASTLE HMV !"

0-1_fht92u.jpg

Source:

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

just about to watch murder 24/7,at the start it said strong language and some things you may find shocking,thought they meant on here.

Considering what Moz has managed to get himself embroiled in, if it wasn't spray-painted by protesters calling for his death & if HMV hasn't had to issue an apology because of the intense outrage the display has generated - then all is well.

Give it a minute.

Get back under your rock, rip van winkle!
You could just answer this person’s question. Or, like a typical Melvis felcher, you could take offence and spout back with your usual trite nonsense.

Up to you, son.

Let’s all talk in 6 months, when Melvis has no record deal, 12 failed concert attempts and the same 14 registered fans on this site, shall we?

Fak Arf

Did he really just give a shout-out to someone who sells his elevator music?

f***ing LOSER.

wouldn't surprise me if you were in it,its a programme about scumbags.
^ Is that the best you’ve got, Gordo? C’mon son. With all the remedial English and job-skills training you’ve been doing, surely you can come up with something better than this, ya weak-ass, tube-dwelling twat. Step up, bitch.

Fak Arf.

wouldn't surprise me if you were in it,its a programme about scumbags.
Hardly surprising you watch it. I mean, what the f*** else do you have to do? Felch Melvis, double-down on your weak, douche-bag commentary and pretend it’s going somewhere.

You’re the biggest howl on this site. So at least you have that going for you, kiddo.

You could just answer this person’s question. Or, like a typical Melvis felcher, you could take offence and spout back with your usual trite nonsense.

Up to you, son.
How do you answer a stupid question like "who buys records"? Stupid questions don't deserve an answer, "son".

Let’s all talk in 6 months, when Melvis has no record deal, 12 failed concert attempts and the same 14 registered fans on this site, shall we?

Fak Arf

His fame is getting smaller with each new day and deservedly so.
Can it get any lower than having to resort to thanking a fan who works in HMV Newcastle?
Desperate times. What a dickhead :clap:

??:knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom