The Drivel Thread

Yes.. I had a temperature last night and this morning, been taking paracetamol and ibuprofen and I’m fine now.
But people have been telling me that you can be fine one day and really poorly the next day so I’ll just have to take each day as it comes ...

How are you now ?
I'm well. Same old shit on the 'thinking' thread. Some things never change. Time to have a shitting thread.

I'm well. Same old shit on the 'thinking' thread. Some things never change. Time to have a shitting thread.
So there are now 2 'shit' threads??? (or 3 if you include the Marr related one).
Can't you rename this one to 'Shazza's Shit Thread'...or something equally brilliant??

So there are now 2 'shit' threads??? (or 3 if you include the Marr related one).
Can't you rename this one to 'Shazza's Shit Thread'...or something equally brilliant??
Okay, I've created Shazza's Shit Thread.

Good because some of that stuff you write is really inappropriate. I don't like the idea that young people coming here to have fun and talk about Morrissey have to be exposed to that sordidness

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom