The Drivel Thread

You gonna give the Dr a Morrissey
Sticky note then šŸ˜‰
Thanks for reminding me. Yes.
1713474697006930652027469004812.jpg

I saw my doctor and sheā€™s going to get my heart tested. Iā€™m still on the waiting list for a CT scan to notice something wrong with my right lung. She said sheā€™s going to try to figure out a way to expedite getting me tested for the mold infection (aspergillosis) so that I can get on the antifungal medication. Iā€™m waiting for phone calls for other appointments, for cataracts and a lung therapist. She doesnā€™t know why I havenā€™t gotten those phone calls yet, and she sent messages on her computer about them while I was there. I asked her how to go about making sure I get an autopsy when Iā€™ve died, and how to go about donating my body to study aspergillosis. She said she would look into it. She told me to stipulate in my will that I want an autopsy, because I want to prove to my mental health workers and psychiatrist, and herself, that I did have a mold infection. I have never really looked into creating a will. I guess I will look into that over the weekend. My right lung feels plagued. It has all day so far, pretty much. I still enjoyed myself though, writing morning pages, bathing, brushing my teeth, running for the bus, riding the bus, using my phone for Solo posts in the doctorā€™s waiting room, chatting with a man in that room, and then making it home, where my food is, and Iā€™m hungry. What to eat? The man in the waiting room said he saw a Sade concert in 2011, and she stood up for him, when he didnā€™t want to sit down. I guess there was a domino effect behind him of people having to stand too, to be able to see the concert. He also said that he gets physically ill if he doesnā€™t eat meat. I used to go out with a man who was the same in that way. His sweat smelled strongly of uric acid from all the meat and milk he ingested it seemed. He was autistic and would throw tantrums. My throat would feel congested with trauma for weeks after the fact of his tantrums. I donā€™t remember what the last straw was, that finally permanently turned me off. It didnā€™t help, that he had another girlfriend who answered his phone and told me to ā€œquit meddlingā€. What drew me to him was my libido, and his innocent looking eyes. He had rock star hair, and sexual magnetism that he flaunted in sleeveless shirts. He played electric guitar and we made a few songs. A few were interesting, but they were on MySpace, and the recordings are no more. One song was to my sister, called You Tried to Kill Me. It was a good rock nā€™ roll song.

It's funny that all the real people you went out with were the most abject losers, yet somehow we're supposed to believe that sexy successful men of the world are in love with you. How is it then that youā€™ve never actually gone out with anyone who wasn't a total loser???

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom