The Needle Drop reviews I Wish You Lonely

typical youtube reviewer, says a lot without really saying anything.

I like the needle drop even if I don’t agree on some of his reviews

The needle drops response to the fader article

He also has one where he asks for his fans not to retaliate to such a stupid story with hate mail etc which I thought was mature of him

he says the production is terrible on lonely but doesn't expand on why he thinks its terrible.if he has produced music in the past then its justified but if not then he shouldn't criticize a producer who is regarded as one of the best in the business.

he says the production is terrible on lonely but doesn't expand on why he thinks its terrible.if he has produced music in the past then its justified but if not then he shouldn't criticize a producer who is regarded as one of the best in the business.

Just because he doesn’t produce music doesn’t mean he can’t dislike the production choices. We’re all guilty of saying we don’t like production of various albums and I don’t think many of us produce or engineer music. He’ll review the album when it drops and it’ll be a more in depth review though from what I’ve gathered he’s more smiths early solo records kinda guy and admits to not being that familiar with his solo albums

Why do people care what some youtube dork thinks? Dime a dozen.
EXACTLY. I know I'm just some dork on the internet and that my opinion is my own, whether or not anyone agrees with me. I never think anyone should take me as some kind of authority. So the guy didn't like it. I do. I don't like Spent the Day in Bed, but plenty of others do.

Why do people care what some youtube dork thinks? Dime a dozen.
Not really, with over a million subscribers he's probably one of the most influential music reviewers in the world. Of course he's still just a guy on the internet but he has a following.

Not really, with over a million subscribers he's probably one of the most influential music reviewers in the world. Of course he's still just a guy on the internet but he has a following.

Agreed. He’s not just some random person reviewing music for a goof or to promote music he likes. He’s pretty sincere and I respect his opinion even if I disagree with him. He’s well versed in music

The needle drops response to the fader article

He also has one where he asks for his fans not to retaliate to such a stupid story with hate mail etc which I thought was mature of him

:thumb: thanks for this. I do enjoy some of his reviews.

Agreed. He’s not just some random person reviewing music for a goof or to promote music he likes. He’s pretty sincere and I respect his opinion even if I disagree with him. He’s well versed in music

I've seen his videos. I've learned nothing other than if this twat could get followers I could have gotten double. Sorry, not impressed at all. Lots of word salads and blathering, Very little substance.

The reviewer is the type of creep you run into in Starbucks which is why I get my coffee at 7-11.

I drink my coffee at Café Martínez listening to Morrissey in my earphones. I don't waste my time watching other people's opinions when I can have my own personal opinion about music and everything else drinking true coffee.

Tags
i wish you lonely the needle drops
Back
Top Bottom