The new football thread

This United squad is a disgrace to football and I wish United could do what some swedish clubs have done in other sports and just rip up every contract and start over from scratch.

That Paul Pogba will never ever become a top player in England cause he hasn't got what it takes mentally. He spread negativity around the whole place under Mourinho and now he is at it again.

How come a club like United chose to replace a manager like Fergie with managers that haven't won a fooking thing, it just doesn't make sense. The great thing is that Barca stays in the CL and hopefully they or Juventus win it cause Ronaldo scored right on half time and I am having an eye on that game more than the United one.

I wish I at least could care about this side but this is not a United side and we haven't been United since May 2013. The amount of clowns allowed to run the club tells us all while the club keeps failing.

Paddy Crerand's stronghold on the club from the inside of it is really mysterious and when he claims United do not need to add new players this summer it tells me all I need to know. That man is filling his own pockets cause as a player he only got paid with a scratch card and a slap around the ear.

And oh, United need a new stadium fast cause that place now is nowhere near modern and enough for these times we live in. When Spurs are miles ahead it speaks volumes.

Just sack everyone!

This United squad is a disgrace to football and I wish United could do what some swedish clubs have done in other sports and just rip up every contract and start over from scratch.

That Paul Pogba will never ever become a top player in England cause he hasn't got what it takes mentally. He spread negativity around the whole place under Mourinho and now he is at it again.

How come a club like United chose to replace a manager like Fergie with managers that haven't won a fooking thing, it just doesn't make sense. The great thing is that Barca stays in the CL and hopefully they or Juventus win it cause Ronaldo scored right on half time and I am having an eye on that game more than the United one.

I wish I at least could care about this side but this is not a United side and we haven't been United since May 2013. The amount of clowns allowed to run the club tells us all while the club keeps failing.

Paddy Crerand's stronghold on the club from the inside of it is really mysterious and when he claims United do not need to add new players this summer it tells me all I need to know. That man is filling his own pockets cause as a player he only got paid with a scratch card and a slap around the ear.

And oh, United need a new stadium fast cause that place now is nowhere near modern and enough for these times we live in. When Spurs are miles ahead it speaks volumes.

Just sack everyone!
*WHY

Come on Ronaldo and lift that fooker for the 4th year in a row!

How on earth was Barca not able to score more than a United own goal?

United not having one single shot on goal. Second half I fought hard to stay awake.

Just hand the trophy to VARCELONA now and the football authorities will be happy.

How come a club like United chose to replace a manager like Fergie with managers that haven't won a fooking thing, it just doesn't make sense.

Well talking about Barcelona, how often do they appoint managers with trophies in the cabinet?

And the Van Gaal's track record didn't exactly help him did it...

Ah yes VARcelona, absolutely disgraceful favouritism... The nerve of the officials to allow a goal that was totally onside! Disgrace.
Not seen the goal in detail but I am in no doubt it was a goal and that goal is not why we now call them VARCELONA. Of course it was onside when it was an own goal.

Duh!

Well talking about Barcelona, how often do they appoint managers with trophies in the cabinet?

And the Van Gaal's track record didn't exactly help him did it...
They are the exception cause they have every referee and football authority on their side. They used drugs to beat an amateur side from Gothenburg, slipping it into the swedish players to make them ill.

Should never be allowed to play the game, ban the club for life.

It has tonight been confirmed that the relationship between Solskjaer and Pogba is really bad and once again Pogba only pretends to play bad cause his heart is not in it. It was so easy to see that in the last few games and not least tonight.

I think Pogba is very immature and has a problem to interact with people. Afraid to say it but I think it is a racial issue which is funny cause football tries to address something that we can never change.

It's in us all and we are all belonging to a tribe.

The world has never seen equality and will never see it. Words are words and will not change anything. The real racism is when you turn racism into a million pound business to sell merchandise but the fans in Italy will always hate black players and nothing will change that.

Racism is showing a dying starving kid in Africa on tv and making money from it. I could go on but I am fed up.

Man United players wearing a t-shirt with the Iraqi flag ahead of their Saudi Arabian takeover. Things getting complicated in football and why are United using the colours of the nazis that bombed their ground to shit?

LOL

How was Man United able to win that game today?

Two penalties scored by the most negative player the club has ever had who after a glorious run of wins decided to hate Solskjaer as well. Always amazed me how the mood within a camp can change so dramatically and the body language of players and manager and his assistant is like night and day now compared with how it was during the long run of wins.

I've never seen them play any worse than this since about 2013 under Moyes. No one has any skills or technique and there is no plan A or plan B and they just hoist it forward with one good luck ball after the other. No patience in the build up at all.

We've all seen what these players can do it they want to but no doubt we need to sell Pogba first and then a few others. I say we despite it not feeling like my club anymore.

I used to mourn a season ending and hating long summers waiting for a new season but now I wish it was 10 years until the next season. I'll really think long and hard before I decide if I want to follow this anymore and all the political propaganda is another reason this game is no longer for me.

Maybe it is time to dedicate that time to the political arena instead and giving that money I used to spend on football to a political party that speaks my language. People like me are not welcome in football anymore cause of racism and hate toward white men.

People like me are not welcome in football anymore cause of racism and hate toward white men.

How's that?

But I do understand how you feel with the REST of what you said. At some point when you are just getting angry and frustrated watching football you have to wonder why you do it anyway... It's meant to be for enjoyment but often it goes beyond that.

How's that?

But I do understand how you feel with the REST of what you said. At some point when you are just getting angry and frustrated watching football you have to wonder why you do it anyway... It's meant to be for enjoyment but often it goes beyond that.
Try walking in my shoes!

There is no enjoyment left in football and everyone knows there is cheating on and off the pitch. Club breaking rules left right and centre and getting away with it.

That's why more and more people abandon the game and are replaced by asians in the stands.

I fooking hate scousers!

You don't have accents or throats made for singing but they sure are made for cutting.

the executive position has demanded very much so i have been very busy. knee has responded quite well and fully healed. dating is fun for awhile but I’m growing bored and tired and defeated from the stop/restart process. ladies enjoy the car so it is fun. nba playoffs are very exciting indeed. no falling asleep watching nba basketball. that is only soccer lol

Some real football tonight.
Juve-Ajax, like the EC 1-final in 1973 or the CL-final of 1996.

Come on, Ajax!!

Some real football tonight.
Juve-Ajax, like the EC 1-final in 1973 or the CL-final of 1996.

Come on, Ajax!!
Haven't Ajax been the most unfortunate club in Europe for quite some time now?

What purpose it would fill with them in the semis is beyond me.

Barca-Liverpool
Juve-City

Haven't Ajax been the most unfortunate club in Europe for quite some time now?

What purpose it would fill with them in the semis is beyond me.

Barca-Liverpool
Juve-City

Ajax-City

Juventus crashing out. Never have a side earned it more than Ajax after some awful years. All english final between Liverpool and City looks a dead certainty.

Back
Top Bottom