The new football thread

Why is Paul Merson not dead yet from alcohol and why is this muppet allowed to say anything in media?

That sick f*** is behind the most sick on field celebration ever seen in world football.

ImmediateHauntingCockroach-size_restricted.gif

Arsenal players all ended up such f***ing losers after their careers.

City-Spurs was never gonna live up to what happened on Wednesday and City are really balancing on the edge of disaster now with one goal wins. Wednesday night at OT is gonna be weird for everyone involved.

It was always clear to me that Pogba would be the downfall of Man United and never have a player ruined a football club as much as he has.

I hope United don't turn up on Wednesday cause I reckon every United fan wants Citeh to win. United need new owners and a new board and loads and loads of new players.

Despite all this it seems they will end up in the Europa League and how is that even possible?`

That competition is the easiest way to qualify for the CL.

It was always clear to me that Pogba would be the downfall of Man United and never have a player ruined a football club as much as he has.

I hope United don't turn up on Wednesday cause I reckon every United fan wants Citeh to win. United need new owners and a new board and loads and loads of new players.

Despite all this it seems they will end up in the Europa League and how is that even possible?`

That competition is the easiest way to qualify for the CL.
The frightening prospect of todays result leading to United having to get a result against Citeh and will respond so well they actually win it.

I hope I am wrong.......

I was gobsmacked when Solskjaer was so honest in his press conference when asked if some players do not want to play for him and he fell silent and then admitted it.

The people at MUTV were so shocked they never even talked about it. Ole has confirmed that Pogba has been making the rest play bad and the main culprits are Pogba, Martial, Herrera and De Gea. All of them need to be sold to restore some kind of calm and allow the manager to dictate what happens and not the players.

Wednesday night at the Old Toilet is not going to be easy for the United fans.

simpsons2.png

You know you're shit when it is easier to qualify for the champions league by winning the europa league instead of finishng 4th in the premier league table.

Citeh made me nervous there longer than I was expecting so that first goal was a huge relief and the second was just how it should be. Still scared Citeh might blow the title at Burnley though.

As for United everyone should be sacked. But tonight I feared they would score when they had their few chances. I was having visions of scousers in pink tracksuits celebrating a league title.

This was the night they buried the Manchester derby.

Citeh made me nervous there longer than I was expecting so that first goal was a huge relief and the second was just how it should be. Still scared Citeh might blow the title at Burnley though.

As for United everyone should be sacked. But tonight I feared they would score when they had their few chances. I was having visions of scousers in pink tracksuits celebrating a league title.

This was the night they buried the Manchester derby.

Imagine wanting your own team to lose. Piss off back to Sweden and take that other try-hard argie Marc with you. United don’t want you.

Imagine wanting your own team to lose. Piss off back to Sweden and take that other try-hard argie Marc with you. United don’t want you.
Haha hello there scouser!

You wanted United to win and wore a United top tonight but now you are as sour as Souness. As for Citeh they've turned themselves into a side that bails United out when United have a rest.

Bless!

You're right to a certain extent, what sort of fan wants his own side to lose? i've listened to both sides of this argument, and it boils down to this, United and Liverpool the two biggest clubs in the country have had a genuine rivalry for decades both winning dozens of trophies you can barely put a card between there successes, both known the world over as the best footballing clubs in the country this maybe, for a hundred years give or take. It's understandable that one would balk at the thought of the other gaining the edge in the trophy stakes, especially the one prize that has eluded the other for so long having suffered so many slip ups along the way. City, on the other hand, are relative newcomers to the game of winning things, and although they are United's closest rivals geographically and derby day was always a bit of a joke fixture, its such a new thing to see this success that it's still seen as a bit of a blip. Especially considering the way this success came about, bought by oil rich sheiks who see owning a football team in England as a bit of a status symbol a bit of fun maybe, it leaves the rest of the footballing world feeling a bit underwhelmed, no one really cares there's no vested interest in the success,no one could care less, especially when it's always there, in the back of the mind, that the sheik could get bored pull the plug at any time, or the government could do an Abramovich and give em there marching orders and within two seasons City would be traveling to Bolton in the third division again, where as if Liverpool win the title thats a different story

I believe Liverpool will remain top of the league from now until the end of the season. Burnley will not get beat on Sunday.

I believe Liverpool will remain top of the league from now until the end of the season. Burnley will not get beat on Sunday.

Yeah some proper Brexit football will see City off.

But seriously it is so hard to predict when it comes down to the wire... will city get complacent/ nervous, will Burnley be motivated....

Yeah some proper Brexit football will see City off.

But seriously it is so hard to predict when it comes down to the wire... will city get complacent/ nervous, will Burnley be motivated....
Burnley will be so up for it and they have no friends in football anywhere. Citeh are down and out now KDB is out for the rest of the games and I cannot see them play flowing football at Burnley which always seemed a small pitch anyway.

For me there is no doubt that the scousers will win it for the first time in 29 years.

Something tells me I only have 3 games left when it comes to following Man United cause I cannot see myself following them or football at all next season.

I've found myself yawning through all the games no matter if United play or not and somehow I feel the game has become predictable like never before. Had I been a betting man I would have made a fortune in the past 5 years cause it has been to easy to predict.

The influx of foreign players have not made the game better or more attractive to watch now the english and scottish influence on the game is almost completely gone. Then there is the players from abroad who hijack clubs and managers and get contracts where the manager cannot drop them cause the contract states that a player will play if fit.

The atmosphere is so bad and people just sit down with a mobile in hand or eat away on something and it is as close to tennis you can come now and in fact tennis has more noise at times. The studios on tv are so bad and biased it is unreal and it feels like a morning news show or a kids programme.

But the political aspect where fans have been banned over comments on social media and clubs willingly allowing criminals to buy the club means the game is now having double standards like never before cause the criminal cash is being laundered through football clubs.

The worst thing is that the banter and funny side of the game is completely gone since many years ago so I am handing the game back to the british saying thank you for all the amazing centuries we had together but now I need to focus on more important things and I simply won't have the energy or time to focus on 22 men and a football.

Citeh make me nervous and when they finally score they are giving the ball away. No way could I see them score but thankfully the goal decision system is in place.

Man United fans forget that Chelsea can afford to lose today and then win their last two and end up fourth on goal difference. Not that any side will get beaten by this awful United side where some have already signed for new clubs and others just waiting to be able to pack their bags.

What can you say about Arsenal?

You wouldn't though would you. I mean it always seems easy when you just notice the results that did go as expected...
No I would have cause results have not surprised anyone in the last few years. You used to get shocks in game after game but that was ages ago.

Back
Top Bottom