The Smiths [LAST GIG] - Live at Brixton December 12, 1986

Ahhhh!!! I just had to leave another comment becuase I am smiling ear to ear with this video. It's my first downloaded video of smiths footage...and I am in love with it. Just to see them playing together, foootage of it, has made my day!! I wish so badly how I was born earlier to see them live, and this has made up for it! So thank you, thank you, thank you pix, you have made me a very happy young lady, who will floating on cloud nine for a very very long time!!! :D ;)

Ahhhh!!! I just had to leave another comment becuase I am smiling ear to ear with this video. It's my first downloaded video of smiths footage...and I am in love with it. Just to see them playing together, foootage of it, has made my day!! I wish so badly how I was born earlier to see them live, and this has made up for it! So thank you, thank you, thank you pix, you have made me a very happy young lady, who will floating on cloud nine for a very very long time!!! :D ;)

your welcome :)

Thanks v much for posting this. However I have a wee request for anyone who's good technically (and karma wise as well maybe!). Is there anyway anyone can split this up into smaler files and re-upload it? I know it's a big ask but I'm in the unfortunate situation where I have to download stuff on to my work computer, then either transfer it to my old crappy PC in my house (not internet connected) via a memory stick or CD's.

I suspect I know the answer to this already but the Morrissey-Solo forums have surprised me plenty of times in the past already!

If not - No worries.

Sigh! Finally I got that downloaded:O Thank you, pixElsblUr. The first time, the internet cut off, four hours into the download, and it stayed down for two hours,...and then, finally after another 4 and a half hours of waiting again, success! The band looks pissed off, the atmosphere is electric with a storm brewing! I only took a look at snippets of it but that was what I noticed was different from other footage I've seen. Morrissey is not so different though. I little more, compact in his expressions, trying to make himself as small a target as possible?

Back
Top Bottom