Morrissey Central "THE WORLD IS APPARENTLY LISTENING …" (July 29, 2020)

If you really are a Labour party member I'll offer you some advice.

Desist from calling working-class people who love their country "racist".

This halo-wearing sanctimoniousness is probably the number one reason why the Labour Party flopped at the last general election and will not gain power in the foreseeable future.

Unless of course you want the Tories to be in forever. Me, I'm not bothered as I see Tory and Labour as two sides of the same Establishment coin.

I'm not calling working-class people racist - I'm calling racists racist.

If your interpretation of 'loving your country' is hating anyone you perceive as not belonging to it - then you're a racist.

Grounded? In one video she's wailing that she's not a racist & in the next she's talking about how her government will permanently remove anyone non-white who isn't British enough in her government's eyes.

She's worried about demographics??? Her demented policies are aimed at vegan racists who want a police state - how many are there? 1? None?

It's unbelievable that you think a shy Indie singer who has been clinically depressed since he was 14 & a batshit Irish lesbian are your path to power.

But that's why you never get any.
I don't think For Britain are my path to power - I merely admire AMW for her views and courage. Morrissey goes further - he votes for them and wants all his fans to do so.

What's wrong with being worried about demographics? Most of the country are "depressed" by the mere mention of the word "demographics" because they know Britain's future looks horrific. Are you denying that it is a massive concern, especially to people with children?

If there was a public vote tomorrow with a box to tick that said the government would return non-whites to their native lands, what do you think the result would be?

Last edited:
I'm not calling working-class people racist - I'm calling racists racist.

If your interpretation of 'loving your country' is hating anyone you perceive as not belonging to it - then you're a racist.

Most Brits would prefer if Britain still looked like this (below) and if there was ever a vote to end immigration would tick that box in a heartbeat.

But most Labour Party members are white and middle class (and woke) - this is a fact. Perhaps they come from areas that still look like this? It's funny how white middle class areas are never where they send the newcomers...

If most people are "racist" then maybe the term should stop being thrown around at the least provocation. Just a thought, but perhaps it's being used as a weapon?

old Britain.png

Last edited:
I don't think For Britain are my path to power - I merely admire AMW for her views and courage.

What's wrong with being worried about demographics? Most of the country are "depressed" by the mere mention of the word "demographics" because they know Britain's future looks horrific. Are you denying that it is a massive concern, especially to people with children?

If there was a public vote tomorrow with a box to tick that said the government would return non-whites to their native lands, what do you think the result would be?

Your racist vision of demographics doesn't take into account how society functions - it reduces everyone to a skin colour & the 2 religions you hate - Islam & Judaism - both of which have members of all skin shades.

What native lands are you sending people with mixed heritages & converts to?

Brexit might have got your hopes up - but full-on racists are thin on the ground.

Most Brits would prefer if Britain still looked like this (below) and if there was ever a vote to end immigration would tick that box in a heartbeat.

But most Labour Party members are white and middle class (and woke) - this is a fact. Perhaps they come from areas that still look like this? It's funny how white middle class areas are never where they send the newcomers...

View attachment 58165

Most people are not demented racists - the few who are can wave Union Jacks at each to their heart's content.

Your racist vision of demographics doesn't take into account how society functions - it reduces everyone to a skin colour & the 2 religions you hate - Islam & Judaism - both of which have members of all skin shades.

What native lands are you sending people with mixed heritages & converts to?

Brexit might have got your hopes up - but full-on racists are thin on the ground.
Considering most "mixed race" blacks in Britain (i.e half black, half white) identify as "Black" not "White" then the answer isn't very hard. Africa. Never again would they encounter the "racism" they bore everyone to tears about. The "evil white man" would be a memory that fades as each day passes.

White Islamic converts can go to whatever Islamic country of their desire.

Whites can remain in Europe - their ancestral homeland.

This would mean the full eradication of racism.

Last edited:
Most people are not demented racists - the few who are can wave Union Jacks at each to their heart's content.
You sound slightly hostile here.

I get the feeling that like most Labour Party people nowadays you actually hate white people and would like to destroy their culture and traditions.

I think you prefer BAMEs. You want them to be the UK's future. Labour wants all their votes so presumably this message must be insidiously conditioned into every Labour member's head. Black good, white bad... over and over.

Last edited:
I get the feeling that like most Labour party people nowadays you actually hate white people and would like to destroy their culture and traditions.
I'm fascinated by your constant use of the word 'most.' You use it to try to reinforce a point that would otherwise be meaninglessly stupid, yet all it does it is act like a huge neon sign saying 'BULLSHIT HERE.' Clearly you've met 'most' Labour Party members and 'most' of them have explicitly told you of their hatred toward white people, right?
You really shouldn't judge other people by your own low standards.

You sound slightly hostile here.

I get the feeling that like most Labour party people nowadays you actually hate white people and would like to destroy their culture and traditions.

I think you prefer BAMEs. You want them to be the UK's future. Labour wants all their votes so this message must be insidiously conditioned into every Labour member's head. Black good, white bad... over and over.

I'm hostile to racism. And any horrific idea or attitude that makes life worse. You're the ones doing the insidious conditioning, 'white bad' is yours & it's so disconnected from reality no one sane cares about it.

The most traumatic event in Morrissey's life - the time & place he's actually pining for - is this 👇 This is the Manchester slums he was born in. This is where he wanted to stay.

20200730_222318.jpg

20200730_222143.jpg

20200730_222036.jpg

20200730_222119.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fascinated by your constant use of the word 'most.' You use it to try to reinforce a point that would otherwise be meaninglessly stupid, yet all it does it is act like a huge neon sign saying 'BULLSHIT HERE.' Clearly you've met 'most' Labour Party members and 'most' of them have explicitly told you of their hatred toward white people, right?
You really shouldn't judge other people by your own low standards.
Yes most Labour Pary members (not voters) are indeed white middle class. This is statistically correct and even Nerak would not deny this. There is a good book written by a left winger that actually covers this topic (and the problem of "woke" trendyism among the left) if you want to take your interest further:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Considering most "mixed race" blacks in Britain (i.e half black, half white) identify as "Black" not "White" then the answer isn't very hard. Africa. Never again would they encounter the "racism" they bore everyone to tears about. The "evil white man" would be a memory that fades as each day passes.

White Islamic converts can go to whatever Islamic country of their desire.

Whites can remain in Europe - their ancestral homeland.

This would mean the full eradication of racism.

Your vision of reality is totally warped.

If you didn't steep yourself in internet racism & media arguments - you wouldn't be 'bored to tears' about any of this shite.

You also claim to love Morrissey - who has never stopped complaining about anything that's ever annoyed him.

And who has never said anything even close to your racism.

WHY are you not devoting yourself to a 1970s pissed & high Eric Clapton. Who actually did agree with you (briefly).

I'm hostile to racism. And any horrific idea or attitude that makes life worse. You're the ones doing the insidious conditioning, 'white bad' is yours & it's so disconnected from reality no sane cares about it.

The most traumatic event in Morrissey's life - the time & place he's actually pining for - is this 👇 This is the Manchester slums he was born in. This is where he wanted to stay.

View attachment 58166
View attachment 58167
View attachment 58168
View attachment 58169
Morrissey was in the Moss Side/ Hulme area when he was a baby. There were some blacks there, but nothing like the number today. In Stretford there would have been even less. He was brought up in a predominantly white area and city. In fact compared to London, Manchester is still relatively white - but of course it won't be for long.

People like yourself love to shout about your anti-racist credentials, but the way you earlier described "Union Jack waving Brits" showed your true-to-form modern-day Labour Party hatred of the white working class. You want us replaced by BAMEs who will vote for you forever. The white working class do not jump when they're told to. And they are relatively hard to manipulate.

This is the class I and Morrissey belong to - and I'm very proud of it. Sanctimonious middle class wokesters can kiss my backside.

Morrissey was in the Moss Side/ Hulme area when he was a baby. There were some blacks there, but nothing like the number today. In Stretford there would have been even less. He was brought up in a predominantly white area and city. In fact compared to London, Manchester is still relatively white - but of course it won't be for long.

People like yourself love to shout about your anti-racist credentials, but the way you earlier described "Union Jack waving Brits" showed your true-to-form modern-day Labour Party hatred of the white working class. You want us replaced by BAMEs who will vote for you forever. The white working class do not jump when they're told to. In fact they are relatively hard to manipulate.

This is the class I and Morrissey belong to - and I'm very proud of it.

Those pictures are from the slum he was cleared from - you are in complete denial of who he is & where he came from. And what Britain was actually like in this fantasy golden era you've created out of old street parties & Vera Lynn records.

Those pictures are from the slum he was cleared from - you are in complete denial of who he is & where he came from. And what Britain was actually like in this fantasy golden era you've created out of old street parties & Vera Lynn records.
I know, they are from the Moss Side/Hulme area. I gather that. The people back then in those areas there were mostly white, with a sprinkling of non-whites which any photographer worth his salt would've been interested in. Moss Side had Caribbeans for example but nothing like the amount nowadays. Now go back and read what I wrote.

The community spirit that existed in those days has been eradicated by successive governments to the point that they now want us indoors working from home and buying all our foods and goods from Amazon.

Community Spirit creates a united, high-trust society. Governments prefer people living in fear of the people around them - which is one of the "benefits" of Diversity. This is why governments and corporations encourage Individualism. It's the opposite of People Power.

Not just Morrissey, but many, many people out there are beginning to see Britain's past (even only a few years ago) as a Golden Age compared to the alienation and bewilderment they feel today.

As someone in Politics (and presumably socially aware) you need to digest such truths. Anyone who grow up in London for example is horrifies at the violence of today. Turks and Albanians are bringing in the drugs and at a lower level blacks (the street dealers) are shooting and stabbing each other nightly over the scraps.

People are sick of seeing their areas fall to the "benefits of Diversity" - primarily because there aren't any, only extremely negative changes. The night Morrissey heard the Manchester Arena bomb blast in his own hometown was a defining moment for him in understanding that (despite the endless propaganda) Diversity only brings violence and misery.

Yes most Labour Pary members (not voters) are indeed white middle class. This is statistically correct and even Nerak would not deny this. There is a good book written by a left winger that actually covers this topic (and the problem of "woke" trendyism among the left) if you want to take your interest further:

🙄 I recommended that on here ages ago - it's an argument against identity politics.

You believe in the far right form of identity politics.

And the hard left being against the British Empire & having our own wee red flag to rally round has sod all to do with skin colour or religion.

Most people will wave a flag & attend a knees up - if the far right hasn't hijacked it & made them feel racist or unwelcome.

20200730_224715.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
🙄 I recommended that on here ages ago - it's an argument against identity politics.

And the hard left being against the British Empire & having our own wee red flag to rally round has sod all to do with skin colour or religion.

Most people will wave a flag & attend a knees up - if the far right hasn't hijacked it & made them feel racist or unwelcome.

View attachment 58170
The London I grew up in was far more diverse than the photo above - and going to a inner-city Catholic school there were Irish, blacks, Indians, Italians, but no English whatsoever.

You may be from a white area, I am not.

Therefore I am must more qualified on this subject than you are. Diversity causes Alienation - to everyone concerned. I know this because I have personally witnessed it.

View attachment 58170

Yes, very good book.

If I lived in the 50s I'd vote Labour. Somebody "far right" wouldn't say that. You may not like to hear this but I form my own views from the world I see around me with my own eyes.

You should stop trying to neatly slot me into whatever is your standard go-to stereotype of a right wing extremist. It reveals a rigid, closed mind.

I know, they are from the Moss Side/Hulme area. I gather that. The people back then in those areas there were mostly white, with a sprinkling of non-whites which any photographer worth his salt would've been interested in. Moss Side had Caribbeans for example but nothing like the amount nowadays. Now go back and read what I wrote.

The community spirit that existed in those days has been eradicated by successive governments to the point that they now want us indoors working from home and buying all our foods and goods from Amazon.

Community Spirit creates a united, high-trust society. Governments prefer people living in fear of the people around them - which is one of the "benefits" of Diversity. This is why governments and corporations encourage Individualism. It's the opposite of People Power.

Not just Morrissey, but many, many people out there are beginning to see Britain's past (even only a few years ago) as a Golden Age compared to the alienation and bewilderment they feel today.

As someone in Politics (and presumably socially aware) you need to digest such truths. Anyone who grow up in London for example is horrifies at the violence of today. Turks and Albanians are bringing in the drugs and at a lower level blacks (the street dealers) are shooting and stabbing each other nightly over the scraps.

People are sick of seeing their areas fall to the "benefits of Diversity" - primarily because there aren't any, only extremely negative changes. The night Morrissey heard the Manchester Arena bomb blast in his own hometown was a defining moment for him in understanding that (despite the endless propaganda) Diversity only brings violence and misery.

I don't need to digest your delusional bullshit.

Morrissey grew up around violence & poverty - it was so bad they had to knock the area down.

And tough luck - we've noticed the structural problems with the way diversity has been bureaucratised & your racist attacks on groups of people will have no traction.

It isn't the people that were the problem & Morrissey might have freaked out about Islamic State - but he hasn't started spewing hate & I'm sure the ACTUAL issues could be explained to him.

Yes, very good book.

If I lived in the 50s I'd vote Labour. Somebody "far right" wouldn't say that. You may not like to hear this but I form my own views from the world I see around me with my own eyes.

You should stop trying to neatly slot me into whatever is your standard go-to stereotype of a right wing extremist. It reveals a rigid, closed mind.

I'm going by your stated opinions, in your posts - which are far right, racist, fascist & Neo-Nazi.

If you think you would have voted Labour in the era of Windrush - with Mosley & Enoch in the wings - you might be kidding yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need to digest your delusional bullshit.

Morrissey grew up around violence & poverty - it was so bad they had to knock the area down.

And tough luck - we've noticed the structural problems with the way diversity has been bureaucratised & your racist attacks on groups of people will have no traction.

It isn't the people that were the problem & Morrissey might have freaked out about Islamic State - but he hasn't started spewing hate & I'm sure the ACTUAL issues could be explained to him.
When you slag off Diversity and Britain's ethnic "changes" like Morrissey did, some people see that akin to "spewing hate" which is why Moz is cancelled.

Moz, like anyone else clever enough, can see through the way Diversity has been "engineered" in this country. It is being used as an anti-white weapon. English people, for example, are even being told by the left that as a people they don't even exist.

The way the left and the media use Soviet-era methods to shame and silence people if they dare to mention their observations on this subject is disgraceful.

They choose what constitutes HATE.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom