Morrissey Central "THE WORLD IS APPARENTLY LISTENING …" (July 29, 2020)

The London I grew up in was far more diverse than the photo above - and going to a inner-city Catholic school there were Irish, blacks, Indians, Italians, but no English whatsoever.

You may be from a white area, I am not.

Therefore I am must more qualified on this subject than you are. Diversity causes Alienation - to everyone concerned. I know this because I have personally witnessed it.

And I'm also a Catholic from a diverse parish.

You really should ask yourself why your skin is the thing you think you bond with other people over.

When you slag off Diversity and Britain's ethnic "changes" like Morrissey did, some people see that akin to "spewing hate" which is why Moz is cancelled.

Moz, like anyone else clever enough, can see through the way Diversity has been "engineered" in this country. It is being used as an anti-white weapon. English people, for example, are even being told by the left that as a people they don't even exist.

The way the left and the media use Soviet-era methods to shame and silence people if they dare to mention their observations on this subject is disgraceful.

They choose what constitutes HATE.

He has never said it was an anti-white weapon.

And he's never strayed into indigenous white English territory - which is just as well because he'd have to keep the tribe pure by sodding off back to Dublin.

You can't use his mutterings as a fig leaf for your outright hatred.

And I'm also a Catholic from a diverse parish.

You really should ask yourself why your skin is the thing you think you bond with other people over.
It sadly is - whether I like it or not.

Look at the evidence in human behavior. When there are only a few blacks and Asians among whites in a classroom, everyone mixes. Then when the balance tips (an increase in blacks/Asians etc) suddenly everybody chooses to hang with their own race. This appears to be human nature. Look at any school in London. Why do kids only gravitate towards their own race nowadays? They didn't so much when whites were predominant, but do now. People are "racially aware" and choose to flock towards "their own" if there is a choice to do so. This happens in prisons too. It seems you can't change nature.

This is what Wiley meant in his rant when he asked Jews: "Be honest, who will you be standing with when it's judgment day?' By this, he was referring to the fact that, ultimately, just like Moz said "everyone prefers their own race" - in other words, chooses to mostly mix with their own.

Jews, for example, do not want whites to be racially aware, yet are the biggest hypocrites as they group together "as jews" and get very defensive at the the slightest "outside" criticism.

And blacks - do they see past skin colour? No, they are the most racially aware group of people out there. Their "blackness" is very important to them and they see everything through a black prism and would not deny that.

The thing is, whites are told to not think along "skin colour" lines, but to think "we are all people". But how can they do this when every other race does not think like this at all.

Last edited:
I'm not calling working-class people racist - I'm calling racists racist.

If your interpretation of 'loving your country' is hating anyone you perceive as not belonging to it - then you're a racist.
As a member of the human race, do you exempt yourself from racism, Nerak?

It sadly is - whether I like it or not.

When there are only a few blacks and Asians in a classroom, let's say, everyone mixes. Then when the balance tips (blacks/Asians increase) suddenly everybody only hangs with their own race. This appears to be human nature. Look at any school in London. Why do kids only gravitate towards their own race nowadays? They didn't so much when whites were predominant, but do now. It seems you can't change nature.

This is what Wiley meant in his rant when he asked Jews: "Be honest, who will you be standing with when it's judgment day?' By this, he was referring to the fact that, ultimately, just like Moz said "everyone prefers their own race" - in other words, chooses to mostly mix with their own.

Jews, for example, do not want whites to be racially aware, yet are the biggest hypocrites as they group together "as jews" and get very defensive at the the slightest "outside" criticism.

And blacks - do they see past skin colour? No, they are the most racially aware group of people out there. Their "blackness" is very important to them and they see everything through a black prism and would not deny that.

The thing is, whites are told to not think along "skin colour" lines, but to think "we are all people". But how can they do this when every other race does not think like this at all.

It sadly is?

You don't even like mixed race families - you don't want people to hang out with their own blood relatives if the skin colour is different.

Moz might have complained about other groups also sometimes being racist - but he wasn't actually endorsing it - not even with that clumsy 'ultimately prefer' line.

Wiley is having a mid-life crisis & is channeling his rage into a racist conspiracy theory rather than face how uncontrollable & unfair a showbiz career is.

Jewish people & black people DO NOT see themselves as one group - YOU see them as one group, & DON'T see all the different groups, personalities & opinions within their communities - except when you want to tell us we've imported their tribal fights (so don't bother deflecting onto that bit of poison).

Racists treat black people & Jewish people as ALL THE SAME & that forces a rhetorical response that may sound as if it's from a unified group. It isn't.

There is no pressure on white people to be one group & very few white people are interested in racist fantasies about a British Germanic Nordic American golden era when straight white men could Lord It over the planet.

Tomorrow does not belong to you.

It sadly is?

You don't even like mixed race families - you don't want people to hang out with their own blood relatives if the skin colour is different.

Moz might have complained about other groups also sometimes being racist - but he wasn't actually endorsing it - not even with that clumsy 'ultimately prefer' line.

Wiley is having a mid-life crisis & is channeling his rage into a racist conspiracy theory rather than face how uncontrollable & unfair a showbiz career is.

Jewish people & black people DO NOT see themselves as one group - YOU see them as one group, & DON'T see all the different groups, personalities & opinions within their communities - except when you want to tell us we've imported their tribal fights (so don't bother deflecting onto that bit of poison).

Racists treat black people & Jewish people as ALL THE SAME & that forces a rhetorical response that may sound as if it's from a unified group. It isn't.

There is no pressure on white people to be one group & very few white people are interested in racist fantasies about a British Germanic Nordic American golden era when straight white men could Lord It over the planet.

Tomorrow does not belong to you.
I agree with that last bit. People like me are being denied a voice and actively replaced.

Nothing else you've said above comes from the heart or is empirical in any way - it's just the leftist party line. I actually started to correctly predict your next line as I read your piece - never a good sign.

To say black people are not intensely racially aware of their blackness is ludicrous. And the left encourage them to use this "awareness" against whites as a hammer. The divisive anti-white psy-op of the left with BLM, for example, is disgusting.

Blacks say, where are all the black Hollywood actors? Or CEOs? Or teachers? This is because they want people up there "like them". They see themselves as a separate group - a race apart.

Here's an interesting one.

Ireland for the Irish was a term that was perfectly accepted until very recently (McCartney even wrote a song of that name). Think about that. And ask yourself why such a statement is suddenly, after hundreds of years, now deemed "fascist"? And it's not like Ireland even "got their country back" to enjoy.

The globalists now write the rules and want to abolish borders. They like to "re-educate us" and tell us what is "correct and acceptable" and what is "problematic". A few decades down the line they may need to "re-educate" us again completely differently - it depends on how they plan to keep their money flowing. Ultimately it's never about benevolence or human kindness, but about lining the pockets of the 1%.

Last edited:
I love his work. I just don't like HIM.

He deserves to be taken down a notch, whether you like it or not.

Taken down a notch? He's been demonized in the press, hasn't looked well for over 10 years & writes about misery & loneliness.

What exactly are you looking for?

Taken down a notch? He's been demonized in the press, hasn't looked well for over 10 years & writes about misery & loneliness.

What exactly are you looking for?

He does himself no favors with the offensive, divisive, and ridiculous things he says. But I disagree on the other two points: I think he’s looked great, off and on, for a man his age over the last decade. And the Morrissey that wrote about misery and loneliness vanished years ago.

I agree with that last bit. People like me are being denied a voice and actively replaced.

Nothing else you've said above comes from the heart or is empirical in any way - it's just the leftist party line. I actually started to correctly predict your next line as I read your piece - never a good sign.

To say black people are not intensely racially aware of their blackness is ludicrous. And the left encourage them to use this "awareness" against whites as a hammer. The divisive anti-white psy-op of the left with BLM, for example, is disgusting.

Blacks say, where are all the black Hollywood actors? Or CEOs? Or teachers? This is because they want people up there "like them". They see themselves as a separate group - a race apart.

Here's an interesting one.

Ireland for the Irish was a term that was perfectly accepted until very recently (McCartney even wrote a song of that name). Think about that. And ask yourself why such a statement is suddenly, after hundreds of years, now deemed "fascist"? And it's not like Ireland even "got their country back" to enjoy.

The globalists now write the rules and want to abolish borders. They like to "re-educate us" and tell us what is "correct and acceptable" and what is "problematic". A few decades down the line they may need to "re-educate" us again completely differently - it depends on how they plan to keep their money flowing. Ultimately it's never about benevolence or human kindness, but about lining the pockets of the 1%.

Psy-op. Globalists. 🙄 You get nothing from experience - it's all online neo-Nazi talking points.

By Irish they meant anyone in Ireland or who wanted to be part of an independent nation state.

Some people wanted to be British.

Some people wanted the established church to be Protestant, most people wanted it to be Catholic.

Skin colour didn't come into it.

As a member of the human race, do you exempt yourself from racism, Nerak?

I've never thought of exempting myself - but the only people who have ever accused me of racism are ReelFountain & GEM.

I've never thought of exempting myself - but the only people who have ever accused me of racism are ReelFountain & GEM.
You never thought of exempting yourself you say. Please elaborate.

You never thought of exempting yourself you say. Please elaborate.

Elaborate on what? I hope I'm not racist, but someone else might not agree. It's not really something you exempt yourself from.

Elaborate on what? I hope I'm not racist, but someone else might not agree. It's not really something you exempt yourself from.
It is not something you exempt yourself from you say. That someone else might not agree that you hope you are not racist? Please clarify.

if its MANY then you can share them with us.
is morrissey to live the life of an altar boy,i will be out booz

watched metallica - through the never last week,was on film 4,its a metallica concert with a waferthin plot running through it,blew me away,if theres anybody in the world who puts on a better stage show than metallica iv still to see it,not even my type of music,fantastic.

you can now get metallica t-shirt dresses at h & m for a fiver. i seen it at the factory outlet the other day. i walked awayy empty handed.

It is not something you exempt yourself from you say. That someone else might not agree that you hope you are not racist? Please clarify.

exempt
verb
to excuse someone or something from a duty, payment, etc.:
Small businesses have been exempted from the tax increase.

hope
verb
to want something to happen or to be true, and usually have a good reason to think that it might:
I'm hoping for an interview next week.

agree
verb
to have the same opinion:
Ann and I never seem to agree.

He does himself no favors with the offensive, divisive, and ridiculous things he says. But I disagree on the other two points: I think he’s looked great, off and on, for a man his age over the last decade. And the Morrissey that wrote about misery and loneliness vanished years ago.

I know he does himself no favours - but they've always caused more outrage than is really justified.

I'm not talking about looks so much as the times I've seen him appearing to be in pain & as for the lack of misery & loneliness - what have you been listening to?

I really likes some of them.
I'm always going to stick up for people who pick up an instrument and play.
It takes guts to stand up and play in front of people or post your music on the WWW.

I prefer to build up rather than pull down.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom